Explain yourselves pro-ukrainian americans

Explain yourselves pro-ukrainian americans

Attached: E14261BC-B17E-4933-9992-CC7AF413FF24.jpg (828x799, 548.54K)

Attached: 1646699648001.jpg (1016x1280, 495.82K)

Did mexico invade America with their military? No? cool false equivalency

born in 1960s. russians were always the bad guys in the olympics. corrupt, liars, cheaters. never trust the russians. still feels good to this day when a russian loses

militarys have soldiers who are the highest value of a country, theyre not sending their best theyre sending rapists, murderers and drug dealiers

So what you are saying isnt Mexico didnt invade us with their military so it not similar at all. Good point

why wasn't SNL crying for all the dead iraqis and afghanistanis killed by the US military? they just want to confuse the dumb asses with bullshit to distract them. i don't care about any of them but that's because there's no reason to. we're not supposed to. we don't cry about all the mexicans killed by cartel violence, we don't cry about the murder rate in brazil, so why the fuck do fat, comfy americans cry for ukraine? because SNL told them to.

losers.

>theyre sending rapists, murderers and drug dealiers
thanks for repeating the Trump dogma, that's really helpful

Why would rapists murderers and drug dealers come to America where it's harder to rape murder and deal drugs?

What does Sandia National Laboratory have to do with this?

They literally send people everyday. They send poor people flyers in Mexico to come to the US. You're an idiot.

Do you think mexicans are smart?

liberals did get pissed about the iraqis and afghanistanis killed by the us military. It was actual quite a big thing in politics. Im would insult you, but that wont do any good so il end this reply here

But not their military? So it's still not the same? Good point

Go to bed, Ivan.

You are obviously trolling

lmao i fucking wrote "im would insult you" i am fucking amazing at the english language

yw

wrong, its easier to rape and deal drugs in america and not too much harder to murder

>Harder to rape
White pussy is what makes it worth it
>harder to deal drugs
If you know the right people you can make so much money so fast compared to shitxico and then go back

Quick! Put a red hat on it!

Do you think you he Mexican police catch a rapist and just drop him off at the border or something?

Is that why cartels are based in mexico and not in the us. Because its easier. Stable genius detected

Hey Ivan go fuck yourself

I thought America was feminized now and just the slightest hint of improper sexual conduct gets your life ruined?

they buy the drugs in mexico and sell them in the us. buy low sell high. not a hard concept

But it's harder to buy and sell drugs in Mexico as you said so why not buy and sell only in america where its easy?

if youre white and have a job sure. not a problem for these mexican immigrants who are selling drugs instead of a job

Im American. I thought russians were to busy getting fired and protesting to be shitposting

4d Chess: Kiev disguised as Moscow so Trump calls Putin to ask is he can put his name on a hotel there in exchange for laundering some oligarch's money.

What's to explain? Russia has been a cold war enemy for 70 years. Ukraine spent decades freeing themselves from that enemy and became allies on a path to democracy, only to be illegally invaded by that enemy. We have always supported countries with like values, especially against our enemies.

Glory to Ukraine.