Share your shoplifting and thievery tips here

Share your shoplifting and thievery tips here

Attached: 1646775527811.jpg (720x960, 63.87K)

Get off my board nigger

Hello officer!

you first

That's agent to you
Nigger

how is that thievery? they still had to pay for the fucking gas. because it's in a 5 gallon paint bucket doesn't mean they got away with paying for it lmfao

Black detected

next time you go to walmart, just put the stuff in your pocket and walk out instead of going to the checkout and paying, thank me later

why he's asking for tips

Fack you nigga

Attached: 1642986050283.jpg (570x856, 66.44K)

> Got 'caught' shoplifting when about 12.
> Getting interrogated by cops
> cops says 'just tell the truth'
> tell him 'you cant handle the truth'
> get yelled at by mother
> locked in a cell for under 1 minute to scare us
Mfw it didn't stop us stealing shit

Attached: 1470248451306.jpg (500x495, 60.05K)

Long ago ( statute of limitations expired ) I worked in a tire and battery shop.

I tricked my boss into giving my friend a new battery for his car by filling out paperwork.

put tons of shit in your cart at Walmart. go through the self check out. don't scan everything, if the eyes are on you act like you're scanning shit you don't want to pay for. walk out the front door. if they ask to see your receipt just keep walking. get upset that they'd dare ask for such a thing and keep moving. as soon as you hit the street aside from the curb they can't do anything and will have no proof you stole anything. not even cops can search your shit once you hit the street. my brother and I have been robbing that place blind since they implemented the wide scale self checkouts

1). Be nig.
2). ???
3). BIX NOOD.

I'm not a thief but I get falsely accused of being a thief all the time.

why?

he's a nigger

Walk into gas station with YETI. “Just getting water user.” Fill up with not water.

For some reason I got super nostalgic for coupon threads. Those were the fuckin days boys.

>Sign up for 7Rewards at 7Eleven
>free big gulp, taquito, coffee, or nachos
>pick one
>create new email address
>go to different 7Eleven
>repeat
Not sure if 7Eleven still has this. But I felt like I was a real hacker for once.

>sign up for Del Taco rewards
>two free chicken tacos
>wait for coupon on email
>create new email

Holy fuck I forgot those existed.

Where does the time go, user?

kys

went on a trip across the country in 2010 the summer after my freshman year of college. I literally ate nothing but free whoppers and free big macs the entire way there and back. it's not like I didn't have money, but those jewpons were absolutely 100% legit back then. what's funny is they usually always had a working bar code and yet I don't think a single person scanned one coupon the entire trip lmao. those threads were so glorious it sucks so bad the general population caught on to them