Ya'll mock the incels but i'd be careful if I were you there is nothing more dangerous than a man with no...

Ya'll mock the incels but i'd be careful if I were you there is nothing more dangerous than a man with no responsibilities and no liabilities, you have to spend precious moments dedicating to pussy and work a job for that pussy meanwhile the incel has 24 hours a day to plot, plan, and execute any idea he thinks of. They have nothing to lose, you have everything, so as you sit there high on your throne laughing at those you perceive as lesser just know that one day you will get whats coming to you.

Attached: Gob.jpg (800x571, 81.15K)

>plot, plan, and execute
That doesn't sound like an incel tho. Incels are incels because they do not understand the plotting, planning, and or executing. If they did, they wouldn't be incels.

also, this is cringe hard mode.

7/10 good pasta. Needs work

What do you get when you cross a man who gets no pussy with a society that hates him?

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-220142-213.png (364x363, 146.09K)

Exactly. Op is and idiot

Attached: 1438787551240.jpg (500x352, 51.41K)

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN DESERVE!

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-220155-225.png (381x381, 186.8K)

*teleports behind you
heh nothing personell kid

This is the most painfully cringy thing I've ever read. I'm both sad and embarrassed for you. You really are going to die a virgin. Keep telling yourself you're okay with that, if it helps you cope with that dark, lonely, empty hole in your life that you're trying to fill with fantasies of swords, fedoras, skinny ties, and a world where women are attracted to the type of man-child who fantasizes about such things. You are a special kind of failure.

>you have to spend precious moments dedicating to pussy and work a job for that pussy
No, faggot. Most of us work jobs because we want to do something with our lives, contribute to society, and provide necessities and luxuries for ourselves without leeching off of others.
Don't conflate you being a lazy leech on society with you being a virgin. These are two, separate, failures on your part.

fucking kek

Attached: 1641169354240.jpg (686x359, 39.74K)

>You will never be as enlightened as you think you are.

A lot of people work jobs because they don't know what else to do with themselves.
Do you think society is going to improve if everyone is forced to work X hours/week "just because"?

This is the era of automation and machines that do most of the heavy lifting. While yes, it is good to "contribute" to society, there are many different ways you can contribute to society without having a "paying job".

Your job shouldn't be what defines you.

You can't even kill a pussy so how you gonna kill a man?

"The Child Who is Not Embraced by the Village Will Burn it Down to Feel its Warmth"

people come here to harass losers and outcasts because they WANT them to go kill people.

Yeah I'm not afraid of a dude who is afraid of women or incapable of talking to them, they aren't special and neither are you.

Attached: 1634113958957.jpg (1436x1219, 161.46K)

The ultimate gentleman. But if you're an incel you're probably trying. Why would you bother with us?

>hurr durr self-order kiosks at mcdonalds exist, so I can get away with never working.
What a pathetic way to cope with being a leech. For every job taken from us via automation 3 new jobs come in its place.
Robot mommy gfs that pick up your piss jugs and make you tendies aren't coming in your lifetime.
I never said a job should define you. That isn't justification for leeching off of society/your parents because you're too lazy to pull your own weight. Nothing is free. Even with automation.

>just because
It's never "just because" work is what makes society function. We don't live in a fucking harry potter fantasy where things build themselves. It takes people to make society function. It takes work.

Unemployed, throte destroyed

Attached: 516.jpg (2114x2114, 262.14K)

why don't you plot, plan, and execute your fat ass to the gym