Be Tall

>Be Tall
>Decent Face
>Work out and get ripped
>Have manboobs

WTF do i do Any Forumsros? This shit doesn't go away. should i just end it. Life is suffering. I'm poor so I can't get it removed myself.

>picrel is what mine look like

Attached: male-breast-reduction-Male-Breast-Reduction-25.jpg (3013x2480, 359.78K)

your only option is surgery.

Get a razor and rip and tear them out. Watch some Youtube videos on gynecomastia removal, then grab a box cutter

Grow chest hair out

You have a relatively easy life if you think this is a big deal. You will make it a big deal to other people just by you yourself being excessively brought down by it. It will infect others with your lack of self confidence.

Keep working your pecs retard, eventually the muscle will overtake.

Also the only people who will care are gym faggots, so unless you're also a faggot, why do you care

Those aren’t man boobs. Those are pecs.

>Eventually the muscle will overtake

Not really, you can still notice it

Attached: 6ACAD26A-93A5-43E0-AF4C-3E6425BB7FE9.jpg (1138x854, 588.44K)

Fuck, that's pretty much my body right there. I think some user said it cost 8K to get them fixed

If we were in prison if let you suck my dick for protection

Its like 20 bucks for a knife, stitches and disinfectant. Do it yourself

OP, you aren't ripped tbh. That's a high % body fat. Lose more weight and keep lifting.
Surgery is around 4k. There are payment plans available as well.

personally, I'd just get fat and blame it on being over weight.

You have gynecomastia. It's not just "chest fat" that you could burn off. You'll still have boobs even if you became underweight. What you have are "breast tissues" and the only way to get rid of these tissues is surgery.

Besides surgery, your other option is to either deal with it for the rest of your life, or troon out. Why not embrace your God-given disorder by transitioning? You have a headstart among more than 90% of trannies. Embrace your breast tissue, get on HRT, and enjoy having full breasts within a year.

Attached: tranny timeline.jpg (1077x1091, 763.82K)

yeah, we know what you mean ;)

>body fat. Lose more weight and keep lifting.
>Surgery is around 4k. There are payment plans available as well.

That's not even you in pic, I'm dumb xd

nobody cares dude.

are you on any meds?

people are way too insecure about this stuff. if "manboobs" like that were so unnatural then why do dudes have nipples? shouldn't guys not have nipples? I get breasts are secondary sex characteristic, but one could argue babies have moobs, too. unless they're hugely protruding I see a big deal. and regardless, no one really gives a shit.

You've got two options. If it's not very bad like the OP then there are non-invasive procedures that cost less. The full cosmetic mastectomy is expensive. I feel for you, I've got the same shit.

Okay kike

why do you care so much?

I've had gyno, no amount of working out/cutting fat will fix it, surgery is only option. I got the surgery and it looks amazing, best decision of my life

Attached: monkey.gif (498x280, 1.59M)

just give up and become a tranny

this stuff happens because of hormone imbalances. mind telling us what went wrong?

HRT for a few years is unironically cheaper than a gyno surgery. Why pass up the opportunity to grow your own boobs?

Attached: Aryan_Tranny.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

any natural way to grow booba?

Its extremely easy to cut out.

work out upper chest more and it'll pull it all up and flatten it out.

no idea, probably genetic, something fucky happened during puberty

Embrace your tranny tits OP.
Just a few months of consuming estrogen will result in fuller and perkier titties.

Btw if you're concerned about money, then you should make an OnlyFans and sell tranny content. you'll have enough money for the Gyno surgery by that time and it'll be up to you which path you want to take

Attached: qSChbpB.jpg (1164x2048, 228.26K)