6 weeks ago I've undergone no-scalpel vasectomy. Ask me anything

6 weeks ago I've undergone no-scalpel vasectomy. Ask me anything.

Attached: waza.jpg (1889x953, 137.5K)

did it hurt during recovery? thinking about getting this

Could you be anymore of a pussy whipped cuck?

Attached: 1646198937464.jpg (1080x1350, 170.44K)

Got mine 6 months ago, it hurts
for a week after then you are fine

What does it feel like to be an emasulated nullo?

was taking antibiotics, ketaprofen (3 pills a day), ibuprofen (2 pills) and paracetamol (2 pills) since doc said I can mix them cos the painkilling effect adds up in these

+ was smoking shitload of strong cbd

Wasn't bad, most of the day no pain at all, whenever I started feeling any Id pop a pill, had to be careful how I was sitting and that my dog wouldnt jump on my lap or anything cos then the pain would kill me lol

you cant carry anything heavy during recovery (let's say 2-3 weeks), remember going on 5th day downstairs to the store to buy some soda food etc, maybe 2 bags 5kg each and oddly enough i felt it on my balls for an hour lol

I was lucky tho cos procedure went 100% as well as it could have

after 2-3 weeks you dont have to take sucha good care of urself anymore but you still feel ocassional slight discomfort due to stitches (soluable after 5ish weeks of the procedure)

if you hate kids as much as me and are 100% sure u dont want any, or u already have kids and another one would kill you - I defo recommend, rawdogging is important in the long run, and not every girl can be on a pill

Had it done years ago, scary but painless procedure and quick recovery. Scary the first time you jerk off and blow a load after.

>Having a shitty medical operation instead of impulse control

Attached: 73a.jpg (680x413, 21.25K)

yea lol, took me like 8 days till i mustered courage to wank, first couple orgasms were bit uncomfortable (felt slight pinch)

in a relationship for 1,5 y with girl of my dreams (4th relationship in life), she cant be on pill, i love cumming inside, which I'll be able to do in 2 weeks time (on week 8 after procedure u get ur sperm tested at a lab), having a kid would kill me and abortion law is insane in Poland, had to be done

It did not have to be done. Enjoy being a dead end for no other reason than a few moments of shallow pleasure.

my friend had this done and took ibuprofen after the surgery which gave him a blood clot in his nuts.
poor guy i had to help him drain it every day :(
it went away when he got a GF tho

Attached: 1617469830128.jpg (1289x1266, 476.42K)

>no-scalpel vasectomy
men who get this are cuckolds for sure.

I would possibly anhero if I got a girl pregnant and she wouldnt agree to abort it abroad

I'm a misanthrope and believe that society doesnt deserve to reproduce.Im also lazy as fuck and live mostly for pleasure.

For me smoking joints and having carefree sex with future wife for next 20 years BEATS changing diapers and watching ur parasite kid for 18-25 years take everything you have from you w/o giving anything back.

How much did it cost?

500ish euro in Poland

she will either cheat on you or leave you and get her fertile cunt pumped full of chad and zbgignziews hot fertile seed and bred while you are impotent and alone, great going faggot

she wont, she hates kids too is super scarred of pregnancy and would adopt if anything

even if she did now I'm actually capable of:

1. finding a girl who really wants kids
2. pretend I want kids too
3. Make her jump on my dick and try rly hard in bed for a year or so
4. cant get pregnant
5. shes crying
6. I blame it on her and leave

gf will appreciate no-rubber sex and wont leave cos of vasectomy - even if she did, see above, I can virtually become a fucking PUNISHER

do you prefer waffles or pancakes?

The worst part is the freezing. It shoots a jet of numbing medicine into your coin purse and it feels like getting slapped with an elastic band four times

You sound like a huge faggot

defo pancakes, waffles usually naturally inherently too sweet, while pancakes got better texture and are sweet only cos i add nutella and jam

potato waffles eaten with meat and sum (not too much) vegs are amazing tho

thank you

>into your coin purse and it feels like getting slapped with an elastic band four times

Hell, that's just the start of an average Saturday night for me.

yeah, anesthesia was painful but the pain lasted seconds only and it wasnt a third as bad as getting hit by a football or kicked there lol