You just know... I mean those who know about her, know lol

You just know... I mean those who know about her, know lol

Attached: 1646794630340.jpg (750x1014, 135.96K)

Or her....

Attached: 1646794883165.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Attached: 1646795179964.jpg (619x664, 49.7K)

my dick

Attached: 1646795397561.jpg (1005x553, 52.43K)

Yep

Attached: 1646795589280.jpg (500x667, 35.74K)

url for vids?

αΝiM al poяи r0cкs . c o (all together)
Ζ0 σ τυβe 1 .c 0 m (all together)

thank you cultured sir

Such a cupcake…

My pleasure, friend

So good

Attached: stray-x-ricerca-su-google-in-3-2-1-8aff98.jpg (499x800, 53.05K)

Indeed

I want to ask a stripper if she can provide a dog show

Thoughts?

Attached: tumblr_p1r9my0WYp1wzee1qo3_1280.jpg (863x1200, 135.98K)

Yusss

She's already breaking the law. What's the worst that can happen? If she says no then just be cool about it. She gets asked weird shit on the reg. Just deny ever doing anything illegal if she asks.

The best

Wholesome cuddles

Attached: 1646796438020.jpg (866x683, 55.5K)

She's my 2nd fav next to Stray X tbh but Cupcake is awesome

I wonder what happened to her..

I've heard they both left the country and moved on with their lives but still have canine companions. Some user claimed to know Cupcake personally but who knows if that's true. He said she was married and her husband is ok with her doing zoo stuff on the side.

I used to actually know her so yeah, I know

That's what I'm scared of, women tell she could always be loud and talk so I can't ask her at the strip club

I would have to fuck her a few times at least before telling her if she's down to screw a dog

I'd be willing to go to New Mexico or west Virginia for it

Maybe you're the user I remember from another thread. If so, hello based gentleman

Yeah, if you know her personally or vice versa then you may want to be careful. If there's any way she knows enough about you to be able to ruin your reputation then you're on thin ice.

I'm afraid of the police not about reputation or whatever

My life is already ruined

I want to watch a woman with a big ass take the knot for the first time

F ... Sorry to hear that. I don't think you can be arrested for just asking her but idk the laws of your state/cunt.

that's probably solicitation for a prostitute and beastiality in bitchass Texas

I need to leave this shithole

Search harder... Using the search term "wife" on the typical zoo vid sites turns up some pretty amateur stuff. I remember seeing this one vid of a group of people helping some one woman do it for what sounded like the first time. I think they sounded British. Idk, it's been a while.

Solicitation of a prostitute for sure but I figured you factored that in lol. She should get arrested on whatever whore law they have down there if she rats on you though. If you live in a rural area, maybe some good ol' boy deputy would let you off since he was stuffing his sausage into a heifer from ages 14-18.

I like the one where the guy says so hot baby while the girls getting knotted but I haven't found it again

Most of the few shit content is boring tho

I don't like masturbating to cunts and dog cock. I need something more vanilla

A girl screaming and getting reamed is always good

I hate Texas I'd rather drive down to Mexico and risk getting killed by the cartels

At least they wouldn't arrest me on bullshit charges