God I love this sticker

God I love this sticker

Attached: FA5F9D17-A9E2-41C9-A887-D238008BDE76.jpg (1170x1149, 757.33K)

How did he do it? Also, what is the solution?

Corny boomer shit
Fuck biden though

>destroy a huge chunk of us oil production with executive orders
>make the US oil dependant on Russia
>place sanctions and embargoes on Russia
>no more Russian oil

Open the reserves. Pretty straight forward.

But hey in a few days he will release approx. .5-1 days worth of oil from the strategic reserve, that'll help.
Last time he released ~3 days of oil and gas prices dropped $0.08 for 5 days then spiked.

come on you crypto millionaires. print a few million of these and let Any Forums put them on every pump in america

Attached: rjkebhermgl81.jpg (3024x4032, 1.29M)

>make us oil dependent on Russia via executive order, then cut off Russian oil supply
>make us energy dependent on foreign interests, via executive order
>make record inflation
>about to BTFO cryptocurrency via executive orders
>militarize the capital
This is good priming to install a totalitarian regime

Can't afford gas but can afford stickers for vandalism. Face it, republicans are this generations niggers.

what did he do? I don't get it

Attached: 1641427567557.png (306x306, 72.86K)

I figured with Russia being cut off from the world that the bots would stop. lol

Attached: Biden Gas Prices.png (1220x830, 345.22K)

He killed US oil independence week 1 of his presidency via EO.

>being enthused by a sticker

Attached: 623019217.jpg (538x482, 64.42K)

in what way did he destory a huge chunk of us oil production?

pro tip- keystone pipeline has zero to do with global fuel prices.

try again

Shut up. We just had a bunch of BLM fires, looting, murder, as well as sprays and vandalism all over America. You can tolerate a couple of stickers nigger lover.

Oil production in the US is higher now than it was under Trump. Crack open a book Cletus

Attached: Son.jpg (800x800, 400.4K)

it's just boomer facebook groups doing this shit retard

so you're fine with vandalism and destruction of private/public property, but only if its on your political side, got it.

>Shut up. We just had a bunch of BLM fires, looting, murder, as well as sprays and vandalism all over America. You can tolerate a couple of stickers nigger lover.

Attached: C9260DA2-FB2E-476D-B11F-1A698471DDC6.png (392x590, 31.84K)

we don't want do that because we're not retarded

Do you remember that look you gave me in the back of the Microfinance slide presentation? Do you know the countries of origin of the presenters? If so, how?

>Do you remember that look you gave me in the back of the Microfinance slide presentation? Do you know the countries of origin of the presenters? If so, how?

Attached: 16046822-7A7E-4B8D-8924-18E64331BB0A.jpg (215x234, 8.57K)

Russian oil accounts for 6 percent of the energy imported into the US nigger

he loves gay people and he’s advocating children to turn gay

I snickered when I saw it. Got some haters where I'm at.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1355x542, 249.58K)

If your biggest complain about a president is gas prices, he must be doing a pretty good job or youre a complete fucking idiot

still no, but at least that is a better argument than killing us oil independence.

Its already installed, we just don't know it yet.
The Canadians too thought that they had a functioning democracy, silly isiots.

It's not the biggest. It's the most difficult for you geriaphiles to deny.

If Trump is the real president, aren't you mad at him for raising the gas price?

Trump filled those reserves when oil prices dipped to negative. HE FUCKING FILLED OUR STRATEGIC RESERVE WHEN IT WENT NEGATIVE. Nobody had done that in 40 years. Strategic reserve is meant to use for war and we are not at war. You fucking Biden cunts are a different breed.

Jews

>where I'm at
opinion discarded, you're clearly from Oklahoma or somewhere equally worthless and can't speak proper English

ended fracking. start fracking.

fracking

Yeah, if you think that is the only complaint against Biden, you needn't wipe the jizz out of your eyes and step away from the glory hole

thats not really a biden thing, unless youre saying he's jewish

>what did he do? I don't get it

Win the 2020 election then piss off all the retards and now they won't shut up about it.

>It's not the biggest
Yet here we are
Fuck Biden but you retards need to get real complaints

Kill yourself George Floyd style

I saw an obese trumper in a mobility scooter roll up and plaster a gas station with these. Bitch didn't even have a car. Was that you op?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220308-190919_Firefox.jpg (987x1191, 587.17K)

Your grammar is just as bad, you idiot.