Who in the actual fuck voted for that stuttering idiot?!?!

Who in the actual fuck voted for that stuttering idiot?!?!

Attached: 68FC8717-9C12-4348-8DC7-6176A592B42E.jpg (1932x1667, 977.31K)

I did. What do you want to cry about this time?

>i dont know how capitalism works.

i did.

The president has very little control over the price of gas.

Your poor ass is being gouged by the oil companies, who despite having record profits, still need to double the price of gas because 5% of gas America imports from Russia (that we don't need) is being black listed.

BTW, Shell recently bought Russian gas at the BIGGEST DISCOUNT EVER, but still feel they should charge us more than $4 a gallon.

It's also called 'negative economic pressure' to convince you to drive a more fuel efficient or electric car. Why do you hate capitalism?

Attached: fuck-you-pay-me.jpg (400x400, 103.48K)

if this bothers you stop being poor

Mush-mouthed retard

You're just poor. A man that makes less that 5 digit figures a year should cross the border

This trendy, new push to "electric cars" is going turn out to be one of biggest shams ever perpetrated on the American public since Covid-19 and Barack Obama.

No one benefits from your existence, stupid.

>The president has very little control over the price of gas.
Shutting down pipelines in the US sounds like something the president has control over

Everyone who has a brain did. Cry harder you fucking retard.

Russia is causing market uncertainty and the deregulated gas companies are taking advantage of that through price gouging.

Fun fact: Anyone who blames the president (of either party, mind you) for gas prices is a fucking retard who should be locked up in a padded cell.

No, everything is Biden's fault. He made Trump had over three US bases in Syria to Putin and now he's making Putin invade Ukraine

A pipeline that would become operational several years from now and primarily be used to export oil overseas? Read a fucking book

BETTER THAN TRUMP FAGGOT

best democrat blue president they had and we're going to vote way worse in

Get used to it

there is nothing fucking wrong with biden

High gas prices are primarily caused by gas companies taking advantage of the market at strategic times.

If you want to blame someone for their price gouging, it would be the Republicans for being such "free market" deregulationist assholes.

>Obama
Rent free for over a decade, how charitable of you

Whatever you say, Schlomo-Chang-Ivan

We was placed there...

There will never be another Republican president thanks to this dangerous, worthless criminal Putin-fellating shitbag. Isn't that awesome!?!

Attached: 1646722768895.jpg (1030x593, 95.4K)

Because you know I'm right. If you're stupid enough actually believe that Obama is not puppeting your drooling potato behind the scenes these days, then you should look into donating your body to science. Tomorrow.

Juan to you faggot

You don't know how anything works even if you are just trolling.

you're like a parody of right wingers

i love the smell of my cats gas ^.^

Sure. Because the stuttering idiot's approval ratings are so fabulous right now. lol

I already donated my body to your mom

>Fun fact: Anyone who blames the president (of either party, mind you) for gas prices is a fucking retard who should be locked up in a padded cell.
I like that you support free speech, too.

Gas prices were higher in my state in 2006 you goldfish memory fucking retards.

Repeat after me:
OPEC

>shutting down a pipeline that doesn't exist yet caused the oil prices to go up

>approval ratings

Attached: C956145F-F7B9-490D-ABEC-6A158D8704C6.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

who the fuck works and makes less than 5 figures a year?

Anyone who thinks the fracking ban and pipeline shut downs is a fucking retard who should be locked up in a padded cell.

Thats why americans look like idiots everyday. You have any education? or maybe you're a nigger?

they ARE pretty high ,actually, considering the fact that the opinions of Trumpanzee cultist subhumans don't count.

Lefty/Lib Cancel Culture = Fascism

Is that why Biden claims he’s going to help fix the gas prices? So either he’s lying or it is his fault. Which one?

says the guy who probably wants to kill all niggers and kikes

We'll start with 5 year olds getting gender reassignment hormones then take it from there. Also a nigger shot an unarmed woman in the Capitol.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646624288899.jpg (720x472, 21.35K)

Time to pencil in another remedial "English for Russian Trolls" class, Sergei.

>impotent rage

what a lie