Calling all dentists of Any Forums

Calling all dentists of Any Forums
In a complete blackout drunk state i brushed the shit out of a tooth in the back row that had food in it. My gf said I did this for over 20 minutes. I've removed the gums on that tooth all the way up to its line, so much so its quite noticeable if you compare it to the opposite tooth. Did I just completely fuck myself?

Attached: pale-gums.jpg (1100x722, 81.69K)

pretty much bud you stupid dumb drunk who cannot handle their liquor, faggot

Contact actual dentist when possible...
Most likely will need surgery

It was one time bro get fucked
Damn i figured. That sucks one dumb night permanently fucked up my tooth. Well its better than getting hiv from a blackout

Show pic of tooth

I can't get a good pic i have big teeth. If you look at picrel I've basically done what the right top tooth is there

That shit will heal
>not a dentist, but also not a bitch.

at least i don't brush my teeth for 20 minutes like a jackass, faggot

Just wear a mask, nobody will notice.

Gums don't usually grow back like that.

Nigger at least I brush mine even though it fucked me. Get bent.
No. Never
It has been a month, so I doubt it so far which is why I'm here

So what do people do if they do retarded shit like I did?

What you're describing OP is actually really common. People damage their gums by brushing while drunk pretty often.

not brushing at all would have been better for you
kek
faggot

Oh yeah? There'd be quite the issue in our oral health in that case lol

Can't argue with that. I'll never brush again

>It was one time bro get fucked
He's not being a dick. Normal people who can handle alcohol don't do this shit. Stop drinking.

Even more evidence that drinking alcohol is retarded

I mean I just stopped brushing drunk. Pretty simple solution. Most people probably dont

Surgery if possible or live with it

IDK man most of us don't have to make up all these little rules of what we can and can't do drunk because we maintain some level of lucidity and common sense.

I blacked out bro. Nothing you can do after that point. I don't remember any of it

That bit of food was you all along. What a twist

That pic just shows a dude with a molar that is set higher than the front teeth. If you've really worn away your gum line to make it recede you'd have sensitive root or even bone showing.

Dentists can bring the gum down lower but it's quite an involved procedure involving separating the gum from the root and redraping it round the tooth.

next time don't get dunk and act like a faggot.