Pic related Ukrainian dancer I met in the US last year died in a shooting by Russian soldiers in Ukraine this week...

Pic related Ukrainian dancer I met in the US last year died in a shooting by Russian soldiers in Ukraine this week. Pay your respects, Any Forums

Attached: KatyaZ578753246.jpg (1100x2081, 808.35K)

Why should we pay respects for a woman on Any Forums who hasn't even shown her tits?

I have those pics but didn't want to be too disrespectful.

though i agree, ur here

Make a new thread or something and have anons roll to get some of her nude pics (e.g. each dubs gets censored nude, each trip gets uncensored nude, quads gets them all released). Make it so that only rolls honoring her are considered valid. Any Forums would very likely be happy to help mourn this lady as long as you follow its conventions and rules. Otherwise, it's...probably not going to go anywhere (though you can still do it if you want)

Start one and I'll abide by the rules you set.

Do you have pics when she was shot? You know asking for scientific purposes

I don't but they may exist

Here's the thread I set up:

Nice!!

Feel free to post in the thread to clarify how exactly anons should help mourn your friend, OP, in case you feel they aren't doing it in the spirit you'd like them to

I see the panties are off now. It's an upgrade.

Waste of nice pussy. I hope she got raped by the Ukrainian kids. Nobody should waste a pussy like that. Use it while it's still fuckable

This. I'd finger that pussy right now if I was there.

Btw, OP, just to double check:
You're still here, right? If someone rolls successfully anytime soon, you'll have to go and provide the goods, after all

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-123822_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 302.6K)

I'm here. Got the pics ready to share.

Nice. Let's hope you'll be able to show them soon

Btw, the other thread hasn't had a reply in like 20 minutes? Have any ideas to jumpstart it, or do you just wanna wait and see what happens?

I guess no one's interested?

Post on Any Forums and see what they have to say over there. It's political.