White America stripped blacks of their history and heritage. That isn't something that heals in a few generations...

White America stripped blacks of their history and heritage. That isn't something that heals in a few generations. You displaced an entire people, constantly told them they were worth less than you, erected every obstacle possible in order to keep them beneath you, and then you say it's a black problem. It's a white problem, but your superiority complex is embedded so deeply in you, and your fear of black men is so strong, that it'll be generations before you recognise this.

Attached: Blackpepe.png (1094x1000, 280.09K)

K

Nobody gives a fuck

Fine you can breed my white wife with your BBC as reperstions

i hope the police kill you soon nigger

>countless accounts of Black-On Black, Black-on White, Black-On Asian Violence
>YOU ARE EVIL WHITEBOI
no

Attached: raidenhappy.jpg (939x520, 85.1K)

Can't relate I'm sicilian

We stripped niggers off our syrup and our rice.

Next will be the niggers.

Soon, our children's children will know nothing of the shitskin porch monkey.

>It's a white problem

I was with you until here.

You forgot to switch out white america with "Africa" faggot.

Freed slaves were offered a free trip back to Africa. Very few left. They knew Africa would offer them nothing. Those that left founded Liberia. We know how well that went. If it weren't for America and oui culture, you'd be screwed.

i applaud the effort man, but don't even try. most anons are too far gone.

Africa still has 700k slaves, they would have been enslaved again.

Effort? This gets posted pretty often and it's completely retarded.

But hey at least they'd have "mUh CuLtUrE"

Their culture is war and slavery, they sold slaves to every country lol

Stop hating black people.

OP says things like bet

I don't fear black men. Whites have anyways been superior in intelligence and technology. Sorry you're shitty surroundings led you to only having sticks for weapons until 2009 while Europe was creating guns and nigger catching nets

but...you act like fucking niggers

Like 10 of you act like adults

The rest act like english and math are racist. Can't really mold much from that sort of clay.

Hey op did you know that whites didn't physically kidnap their slaves from Africa? The Africans had wars and they sold their slaves to the whites in exchange for gunpowder to kill other Africans.

The more you know.

Read Thomas Sowell.