Any Forums's opinions or experiences with long distance relationships?

Any Forums's opinions or experiences with long distance relationships?
I recently started one with a girl several states away and I don't know if I should take it incredibly seriously or if I will just end up unknowingly cucked.

Attached: c13.png (487x486, 351.61K)

Had one for four years. It's too damn hard man. Stay but don't get your hopes too high unless you start to make plans to move a year or two in.

Everything is compounded. Every fight is harder than it needs to be. No affection or sex. You can't really comfort her when she's down with physical touch.

Relationships are hard enough. The distance will add more and more pressure as time goes on. Kill the distance, or kill the relationship.

As someone who's been in a few LDRs, I don't recommend it. You'll either:
>Get cucked
>Not get cucked, but be constantly worried about it
>Be not taken seriously because it's not a "real" relationship
>meet someone new irl and cheat on your distant GF
or
>Feel even lonlier than usual, because even though she's technically with you, you're never physically together

This

One of my friends told me a similar experience that you had and it sounded awful.
We both are somewhat financially stable so if it goes well I'd like for her to move in, but I'll take your advice and end if it drags on for multiple years and starts getting mentally demanding.

Long distance relationships are simply not feasible unless one of you has a rock solid plan of action to relocate to where the other resides.

You can't have any kind of physical intimacy or sex through a screen. This is regardless of how much you're doing over a camera.

It is a casual relationship at best that I assume with a drive or a plane/train ticket would also occasionally come with sex.

any man that goes into a long distance relationship deserves to get cucked by the ugliest bastard the world has ever seen

they don't work.

Real question, what is the max amount of driving distance you should live from your gf? I'm normally 30 to 1 hr away, and I feel like 1 hr is the absolute max for a relationship

Attached: 1634076563112.gif (320x180, 1.62M)

Yo is that Hani?
Anyways its not the best, she lives in Texas and I'm from Florida, so plane tickets are going to have to be required.

long distance breaks the covenant of sex for relationship level attention

I mean, I never thought sex as being the utmost importance for me in a relationship so I don't think it'd hurt too much being deprived without it.

Yes that's Hani. Also where is she in Texas, I'm in Houston. If you give me her number I'll keep her warm at night for you, op

Attached: Hani1.webm (1080x1920, 1.91M)

Oh, she's in Dallas! If that's close enough for you I'd happily take the offer to keep her happy :)

either you're in relationship or you are not. can't be both, it's not a fucking quantum bit.

LDRs are the worst parts of being single and being in a relationship.

You lack the shared experiences and physical intimacy of a relationship, while still having to deal with the restrictions and emotions of a relationship.

I know it feels nice to have some girl you can call a "girlfriend", but it's not real. You just have a glorified penpal who cockblocks you.

Cut your losses before you sink months/years of your youth into this black hole.

My rule of thumb is that a relationship counts as long distance if you couldn't spend a work night together without significant inconvenience.

Sex is one of the main factors that distinguish a relationship from a friendship.

If you just want an online friend (which is all you currently have, frankly), why would you enter into some goofy agreement to be "exclusive" (read: celibate)?

It's not a real relationship and unless you're not taking it serious there's a good chance you'll get hurt

i mean... is she worth a drive to dallas op?

Attached: Eunji2.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

i mean what is that to you??? Like she can leave at 11 and still make it home to be in bed by midnight

That's probably borderline, especially since in most cities an hour drive at midnight is more like 2+ hours in traffic.

IDK if I can or should try to give an actual timeline. More a subjective metric of whether you could make a snap decision at 4pm to go to her place after work, spend the night, and get back to work the next day without significant inconvenience.

you can and will be cucked
once you will arrive with surprise visit you will witness Jamal pumpung her full of his cum, then she will tell you he didn't matter to her because you are her true love. Your cuck instinct (it's a whiteboi thing) will kick in, you will raise her black baby and after you get the job done she will go back to Jamal

Attached: 1534183469920.png (883x435, 666.95K)

Attached: 1633185552170.jpg (800x600, 85.41K)