Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Cyber Contract Killer.jpg (419x610, 322.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGtxl_AFHsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_uzu6uH7M
youtube.com/watch?v=JQGRg8XBnB4
youtube.com/watch?v=7bq51zX0jPo
youtube.com/watch?v=RDvtRgtrhvk
youtube.com/watch?v=VvUeqRwWorM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard that the Nicest of threads are often the Twicest of threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Cards That Had Other Cards Made To Replace Them (RETRAINS) YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=gGtxl_AFHsM

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

>tuesday TWICE thread
>ice post
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_uzu6uH7M

Attached: Lisa is a little Suspicous of the Dreamcatcher Display.jpg (640x480, 27.94K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well there today as we slowly make our way through the week!
Hopefully you've been up to a few of those cozy partakings I've heard you get up to!

> I've heard it can be a Tuesday NICE thread, my TRIPS-DUBSFren!

Greetings, my fren!
I pray that today has been a bit of a cozy day for you over there today with some comfy dabblings!
Anything BLESSED you've been up to?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens one of those KJimmy-Jams from a group we don't dabble in all that often but it's been stuck in my head for the HOTTEST of moments lately!
youtube.com/watch?v=JQGRg8XBnB4

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

> Are you aware that Bill Gates is planning on utilizing the nanobot technology he put in the vaccines to turn everyone into a super-soldier that will travel to Ukraine and fight Russia?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.59K)

> Now hold on, MOAR RARE cards?!

That's apparently the case and there's not just one but TWO of those cards for the card collecting frens to add to their collection!

Attached: Dreamworld Magician - Keeper.jpg (419x610, 337.99K)

> And of course the other card to go along with the collection!
It seems like there's only a couple more for this set so keep your eyes peeled!

Attached: Dreamworld Magician - Weaver.jpg (419x610, 370.66K)

well I made the picture in the previous post so I guess that is something
>I have some other image ideas but I am thinking about how will I pull it off
the ol' boss and the coworker got into an uncomfortable argument about work that I had to scramble to get my headphones on
>boss is stressed and I think the coworker might be overreacting
>my boss yells at me soemtimes but then I push back and dont care about it, the coworker pushes back and gets a little mad
he said that if they fire him
>they won't
that he will pack up and move out of state. he was just saying that because it was his fantasy
>he is currently renting a room in a house off that guy and that guy's mom so he is stressed at home and at work
youtube.com/watch?v=7bq51zX0jPo
>me I am fine. I still got more work to do so I don't get into lulls

oh my god my pictures
i spend too much time thinking in text I forgot the pictures

Attached: Dami - Hiding from the sun hehe, peekaboo (210522 DC Weverse).jpg (1080x1440, 284.9K)

> he said that if they fire him
> they won't
> that he will pack up and move out of state. he was just saying that because it was his fantasy
Well heck... sometimes I wish that WAS the reality there, my fren!
That way you could work in RELATIVE peace minus your boss being a bit LOUD towards you as well!

But thankfully despite that explosive episode you're still doing quite well there, my fren!
> And partaking in some Jimmy-Jamming I see!

Anything else cozy going on there though, my fren? Or just those workies you're still up to?!
> CLASSIC!

Attached: Mina35.webm (406x480, 938.12K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those Ukrainian Jimmy-Jams to help keep in your thoughts those fellows over there blowing up a bunch of Rooskies as we speak!
youtube.com/watch?v=RDvtRgtrhvk

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

>Woman's Day!
my wife told me it was INTERNATIONAL woman's day today
so I congratulated her
and she said that she had to remind me which I say that is because the US doesnt have that
the she asked why there is no MEN'S DAY
I told her everyday was men's day
it took a long time until she returned my text and it was not to wish me a happy men's day
>Well heck... sometimes I wish that WAS the reality there, my fren!
the thing is, there is another coworker that I would like to see leave even more sooner than my political rival
>this other guy just creeps me out with his weird voice and I just try to avoid him

Attached: Dami - Hiding from the sun hehe, peekaboo (210522 DC Weverse) (1).jpg (1080x1440, 255.51K)

how many do you think Bunny can eat in one sitting?

Attached: Nayeon tendies.jpg (960x960, 112.4K)

Sex with Bunny

Hey, I heard about that one day there!
> YouTubbies kept playing that annoying animation where the YouTube symbol is up in the corner of the screen!

> the she asked why there is no MEN'S DAY
SIMPLE WOMAN!
Jeeze, you need to tell her about the patriarchy there, my fren!
She should be proud there's no International Men's Day!
> I told her everyday was men's day
Now hold on a minute here...

> the thing is, there is another coworker that I would like to see leave even more sooner than my political rival
Now hold on... I don't think we've even heard about this one fellow AT all, my fren!
He can't be that bad! R-right?!

Attached: Mina30.webm (266x480, 1.27M)

no sex, only tendies.

Attached: 1614215791014.gif (498x373, 1.51M)

Heck if I know to be fair!
Maybe like... at least 4 of those tendies!
> Perhaps 5 if she's hungry of course!

Attached: Nayeon18.jpg (1500x1000, 1.01M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam from the HOTTEST of minutes ago that we haven't dabbled in for a while but I still find this one band's BOPS as being quite the operatic BOPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=VvUeqRwWorM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

for me, it's finishing that Player Of Games bookies and starting the next Use Of Weapons bookies! How have you frens been doing, what's the latest?

Attached: Minners 1.jpg (600x912, 78.1K)

Sex with Bunny