Fun fact: his watch is worth more than your life

Fun fact: his watch is worth more than your life.

Attached: Putin't watch.jpg (1280x720, 110.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrono24.com.au/blancpain/leman-aqua-lung-grande-date-lucky-777--id22081664.htm
essential-watches.com/watch/Blancpain-2850B-1130-64B-Leman-Aqua-Lung-in-Stainless-Steel-Limited-Edition-to-2005-pcs.-Brushed-Steel-Case-on-Black-Rubber-Strap-with-Black-Dial/10412
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only retards pay almost a mil for a watch. You can get much better use out of an ornate house or several high end cars for that money.
Remember the old sayings, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." And, "A fool and his money, easily parted."

Buying fancy watches and commanding your citizens to die in foreign countries. What an incredible man.

DON'T TALK ABOUT PUTIN LIKE THAT. HE IS JUST DEFENDING HIS BORDERS. HE'S THE WORLD HERO. HE SHOULD STAND UP TO THE WEST. PUTIN IS MY HERO.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ALL THE WAY!!!!!11

Meanwhile 20 million russians live under poverty line, what a great leader indeed.

>Buying fancy watches
People who are often on TV do not have to buy such stuff, they get it for free.

>be me
>Have $700k watch
>Check time
>Time to invade Ukraine
>6000 of my troops dead
>Have $200k watch

That *specific* watch was a gift, bro. Of all the opulence this man does, you pick THIS one?

Why would anyone sped so much money on a watch that just tells time?

Same reason people buy expensive phones and expensive cars: To show others that they can. Most people do that, on their level.

Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

Attached: OIP.jpg (176x225, 10.47K)

>trying to impress me with empty consumerism
this is why Russia is a third-world country

These watches are around $24,600 USD
chrono24.com.au/blancpain/leman-aqua-lung-grande-date-lucky-777--id22081664.htm

no it isn't

Says "Last Known Retail Price - $11,200" here:
essential-watches.com/watch/Blancpain-2850B-1130-64B-Leman-Aqua-Lung-in-Stainless-Steel-Limited-Edition-to-2005-pcs.-Brushed-Steel-Case-on-Black-Rubber-Strap-with-Black-Dial/10412

My life isn't worth 700,000
It's worth 30 million+
Because if I ever wanted to rob someone I could do it.

Attached: 1565845731487.png (925x822, 1.64M)

He is just like me

Attached: Watch like a boss.png (759x304, 99.77K)

He's a literal white nigger.
>hurr durr look at my golden chainz

shit, my watch sells for more than that

depends on the quality of your organs. good organs can run a body up to about a million dollars

Imagine 700k for that basic bitch watch.

All the more reason to eat the monkey? You're point?

He's still a weak chinned little man. I'll fight him any time, any place. I'll take his watch and the Super Bowl ring