What was your first job?

What was your first job?

Attached: fag.jpg (460x329, 30.02K)

blow

Attached: 1280px-Jon_arbuckle.svg.png (1280x1040, 149.21K)

Front desk at a hotel. Was pretty sweet actually, i loved that job

butt expert

Recycling plant

delivering newspapers at 3AM on my bike
it was litty bro, I could buy magic cards every week

worked in a gun shop

a naive tool for the jews

Walmart cashier. Insanely easy job and decent money.

Started my career as a neet aged 16

never had a job, had an accident that made me unemployable. 42 and not a single day of work.

nice!

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 60.75K)

>are you me
Paper or plastic?

Attached: 8D033AFD-9ABC-4DA2-9CD7-10E85E0A88EF.jpg (600x600, 31.79K)

Supervision over penal socially useful works.

what accident? My spine is the letter C and my knees bend backwards like a frittata and I still have to work my faggot ass IT job

mcdonalds

Attached: 1642985618676.png (600x600, 219.98K)

I stocked cigarettes for a mob owned supply store. Real awkward shit. I was 13. Then I worked for the same mob at a bakery, they liked me. Now I'm a contractor and of course, work for the mob a lot, but now all the mobs, Italians and Russians mainly.

Delivering newspapers on foot age 11. Fricken' huge shoulder bag. Up at 6am often in the dark every day for a year before I had to give it up when I went to secondary school. I don't think kids do paper rounds any more. Perk of the job, one guy got Mayfair and I'd always stop to 'read' it.

honestly wish I did this. I see cute girls working there and it looks kinda easy and I would have had a lot of money

trust me it is not nice. no health insurance, no pension and being stuck at home and dependant on your parents is not good. neither is though of what happens when your parents die, and your siblings kick you out.

beach lifeguard
at a pretty busy one too
i wasn't mature enough desu

the job I learnt no longer exists. I got zapped by a high voltage cable, lost both legs in the process. Right arm is 30% grip strenght left arm is 25% normal grip strenght. I can't turn myself from side to side without help. Can't sit upright because I start feeling dizzy.

Walmart electronics. Protip: you can steal from all the cases by just pushing the glass panes apart enough to have the lock "jump" off

Paper plastic cans cardboard and glass

Post ur stumps pls

I am neither female, nor 12. So buzz off.

Many such cases