Guys, people are waking up. Bitcoin would have solved the high gas prices

Guys, people are waking up. Bitcoin would have solved the high gas prices.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (747x675, 68.17K)

>Bitcoin would have solved the high gas prices.
Lol no it wouldn't.

what a fucking retard

it wouldn't but still love me some corn

Imagine if the USA had actually conserved oil back in the 60's and 70's when consumption started to reach insane levels. But no, anyone who dared to say 'unsustainable' was branded a commie, because capitalism and unrestricted consumerism is the American way, the righteous way.

Bitcoin would have fixed all of this. Having a set amount of currency keeps prices stable even if supply or demand changes.

I personally think Litecoin is better as a global crypto currency due to its fast transactions and fungibility/privacy.

Until Elon comes out with more assbergers and the bit dollar in my bit wallet turns into a bit nickel

Crypto in general is fucking retarded. The only way a currency has value is if is backed by a country with a military.

Gas prices in the US have “skyrocketed” to the price the rest of the world has paid for years. What exactly is the problem here?

Lack of proper public transit system mostly.

I make 12dollars an hour is the fucking problem

Your country sucks. We've always been better thank you.

Attached: 1518746093976.jpg (795x608, 104.18K)

Why don't you make more money?

So gas costs less than a days work, how often do you refill, once every 2-3 weeks? My rent costs half my paycheck.

>I live in a third world shithole so Americans shouldn't complain when their country gets worse because it isn't as bad as mine

Isn't LiteCoin or Bitcoin not as private or as anonymous as XMR?

I live in the Philippines. Not exactly a shithole by any means, but cope more.

We want a product that involves drilling and mining, industrial refining, global freighting, and almost everybody literally relies on
And we want it to be cheaper than beer

Imagine had we never went off the gold standard and the federal reserve bank never existed. A lot of this would never happen

Reported for antisemitism

Or gold

I have been there, it is 100% a shithole
It shouldn't have been, but decades of corruption particularly since the Marcos government have just made it destitute for the majority of the population, with a massive wealth gap where you maids had to have maids to be your maids.

It’s maids all the way down!

Attached: 1646790056295.jpg (350x442, 110.38K)