Any Anons ever work here?

Any Anons ever work here?

What would it be like for an user with no fast food experience?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2940x1960, 363.07K)

It’s exclusively pajeets and trailer trash that work in this once fine establishment

I'm the type of guy who doesn't "do" social interactions. I don't suppose I can get a night shift baking job and interact with people as little as possible? Probably not but it was worth mentioning

Not gonna lie, I want to fuck a pajeet female with a large booty

Honestly user, try to get a job as a labor in construction or something, way better than fast food or retail. It's really really terrible and you will not learn any life skills. At least you get a work out in construction, and can swear smoke and talk shit all you want.

I should have mentioned I need something part-time

Worked there for one month about ten years ago. Worst job I ever had, listen to the other anons here and get a job in literally any other field. If it must be the service industry do something "fun" like a liquor store or brewery.

this user gets it fr, retail and fast food is dogshit as fuck, get an actual job in trades that pays nicely, and you'll be living happily.

You'll find a few there. All you gotta do is try and not be a racist piece of shit to them and have basic convos and it's easy.

Tim Horton's dumps bleach on thier trash so that the homeless cannot eat it. Kinda based

It literally takes no aptitude to work in fast food. You'd have to be the stupidest person on the planet to get fired from Tim Horton's

Attached: 1320042998292.gif (261x320, 1.96M)

I wage slaved on three separate occasions at these disgusting cesspools of idiocy. For starters if you are not blessed with high school or college girls, you are tortured with old women. All the guys that work there are chill and actually have a brain. Female coworkers ALWAYS cause drama.

Work in a mall if you can, because you will be meeting half if not 90% of every employee that drinks coffee or like Tims products that works in every store in the mall. This means you have a chance to interact with any girl that works in the mall. If your competition is a starbucks though, good luck. You will either get old boomer customers, or people that work.

As for a separate remote store location, drive thru will run you through the ground so have fun with that. You typically serve laborers and construction workers in the morning rush, and then you get lunch rush, then it dies down during evenings.

I would push for evening shifts, but if your location employs hot chicks they will be on morning and day shifts. Also, as long as you are semi decent and have a decent personality and are not a sperg, you will most likely get laid if you reciprocate any flirting.

Go apply at a local pub or casual resturant as a dishwasher for Saturday/sunday shifts youll get hired on the spot

When I was going to school I worked as a Baker on weekends. I got to eat a lot of free food and the job wasn't too hard. All the girls who worked the cash were useless. All they would do is stand around day talking. I don't blame them though. Minimum wage deserves minimum effort.

just dont take shit seriously and remember the dickhead boss can huff all they fucking want.
just stick to it at a decent-ish pace

Nah they have a main warehouse that does that now. Not getting in there without having experience cooking already.

>I don't suppose I can get a night shift baking job
Not unless you're in Newfoundland. Mainland Timmies get frozen doughnuts shipped in.

Why? They don't wash themselves very well and their pussies reek

Never work for Timmies, it's hell on earth

Check under her fingernails for old poo first.

You have to clean up the shit.

Attached: ShitinTimHortons.webm (848x480, 1.05M)