Thoughts on the vaccine? Do you guys have it?

thoughts on the vaccine? Do you guys have it?

Attached: caption-3.gif (260x300, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2022/03/06/study-19-infects-four-areas-of-the-male-genital-tract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather die than lose my taste buds so I decided fuck it ill get the vaccine

No it's stupid to take such a huge risk. Never vaxxed never got covid.

That happens temporarily with all colds numbnuts.
No im intelligent to know it was a bio weapon and I was right, FDA court ordered documents shows world wide the moderna and pfizer "VACCINES" have %3 mortality rate.

Fake and gay. Kys, gopnik.

don't have it and I've been around people this whole time due to my job. Funny how Covid magically disappeared like 2 weeks ago, huh?

I take luvox and brexpiprazole (a1 blocker like the covid drug prazosin) not getting the jab/myocarditis

haha baby is afwaid of injections.

people get stuffy noses but dont lose their sense of taste / smell you dum dum

Luvox is the REAL vaccine

Attached: 1646783513477.jpg (969x1256, 232.96K)

No point. Could still get covid and still spread it. I wouldn’t be saving other people, and I’ll be fine if I get it. I’m not gonna risk a heart attack and death for no benefit to myself or especially others.

Didn’t disappear. Still more infections and deaths than this time a year ago. People just became numb to all the sickness and death and decided to move on.

salon.com/2022/03/06/study-19-infects-four-areas-of-the-male-genital-tract/

My mum got the "Vaccine" and is currently sick with the meme virus, the shit doesn't work lol. Told her if she gets worse to go on luvox and prazosin which actually work, i haven't been sick for over 2 years and live in a mouldy unit with rubbish all over the floor

Bump

Yeah, totally stupid. You're the only smart one, right user? You alone know the truth. You alone see past the proven science, see through the BILLIONS of safe doses administered, see past the well documented positive results of those who were vaccinated vs. those who weren't. You aren't going to be fooled by any of that nonsense. Well done. Congratulations on being so much more intelligent than the rest of the global population.

No shot
Covid twice
Nothing burger
Never getting the shot. Its gene therapy not a vaccine.
Vaxxies are retarded sheep

Mrna is chronenburg juice. It can cause myocarditis, Guilliame barre syndrome, and deep vein thrombosis, and the scientists cant explain why.

No

no graphene oxide for me thanks!

this. had covid about a month ago with no "vaccine" - it was a runny nose for 2 days and dry sinus on day 3. best part is i got a paid 2 week time off from work to have the sniffles for a few days.

The jews knew they had lost control of the narrative after Trump..Thanks internet..That is why they are cashing in all of there chips now. In the next year vax cows will start dropping and they will claim its a new virus and try to go door to door with "the cure"..They need a little distraction so they got Mr.Putin to start a war.

Attached: 1602408494710.png (950x986, 835.94K)

>thoughts on the vaccine?
Amazing work by the scientific community developing several effective vaccines in record time
>Do you guys have it?
Yes. Three doses

The vax doesn't work, why would I get it?

Moron

This actually makes too much sense

got the first 2. considered getting the booster till talks of shot #4 started.
I won't be getting anymore

Still not sure why Trump made the vax, got the vax and then tells everyone to hate the vax. Dude should take credit for warp speed since space force and everything else he's done is a joke

I haven’t had it, and now vivid is all over ! Lmao

Lefties are trying to use Russia to ruin our lives now.

Just goes to show that he’s not got a good grip on reality and thinks he has to appeal to his narrow “base” rather than the eider population

>then tells everyone to hate the vax
where does he say that?
he just thinks people should have a choice. not be forced

This has to be trolling. No way anyone would genuinely think and behave this way.

*eider* = wider

Why? Not everyone is a conspiracy-believing idiot

>thoughts on the vaccine?
The Pfizer and Moderna ones are pretty good. I'd stay away from the J&J, since you have to get an mRNA booster anyway if you have that one.
>Do you guys have it?
Three doses of Moderna, April & May 2021, February 2022. Technically the Moderna booster was a half dose. No side effects except a sore arm for a couple of days and mild chills for one day. I haven't caught COVID (that I know of). Everyone I know except my dad is vaccinated. Nobody experienced anything other than a sore arm from the vax.

My son got COVID in spite of being double jabbed. It was extremely mild for him, probably because of the vax. His fever never got above 100 and he had a mild cough for a few days, then was right as rain.