I’m sorry… um… WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I’m sorry… um… WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Attached: 2D44A90E-595F-4CC3-BE46-71EB1270B8C7.jpg (1025x944, 499.43K)

It's called reality, something you may not be that familiar with.

100% Putin's fault. Remember, presidents have 0 control over oil prices in their country, :^)

Dumbass, should have gotten EVs earlier but was too fucking stupid subsiding oil

>laughs in prius

I blame the retards

Attached: Vaccinated Graves.jpg (810x540, 202.42K)

Y'all weren't buying gas in 2008...this will pass...answer: drive less wherever you can

OMG AN EXTRA 20 BUCKS A WEEK I'M GOING INSANNNEEEEEEEE

Reddit much?

Mass transit solves this

Reality that Bidet is a hair sniffing puppet for the demoncraps that stole the election from the rightful winner, President Donald John Trump.

Attached: mmy.jpg (577x433, 50.12K)

Suck shit automobile Andys

shouldn't of bought a gas guzzler

>laughs at prius

Prove me wrong you dumb nigger

I never understand why everyone bitches about gas prices. Most people don’t even drive that often and your car averages 15-20 gallons and you probably fill up once or twice a week.

If you can’t afford another $1,000 a year you have bigger problems lmao

Stolen elections have consequences.

Yeah, 2016 was a tragedy eh

$1,000 a year per nigga, times 315 million niggas. The petrokikes are getting rich(er)

Let's Go Brandon

>americans complaining about "gas" prices
You're living in a bubble

Literally everything uses gas in shipping. Every truck that goes to mow a lawn or build a shed. Power plants, heating and manufacturing. Energy is the lifeblood of the world. If it goes up, everything goes up with it.

Attached: IMG_20211105_120334.png (617x666, 428.78K)

Can't tell if this is bait or just genuine retardation.

Gas prices makes everything else go higher because of transporation costs. Even getting the coal to coal plants to power EVs. Also, a lot of middle-class and poor people are already living on a tight budget because of tax hikes by democrats, where republicans have cut taxes.

It went from 28 dollars to fill up to 70 bucks. That's a huge difference and far more than 1,000 more a year. It over doubles the price, and most people have to drive everywhere. Im 20 miles from society. Id spend most of the day walking and not getting work done.

Young'ns don't remember we've been through this before. This still sucks, but the world didn't end back then because of high gas prices, and it won't end now.

It really sucks for California though. But I'm on board with anything that hurts Californians.

>shouldn't of
>of
>believes his opinion on anything matters

This one is almost entirely self inflicted though.

I wonder if the US has been sitting on its massive, untapped energy resources just waiting for the rest of the world to run out or theirs, so we're the only ones left with oil and shit.

We invaded Ukraine and then banned Russian oil imports as a punishment to ourselves?

Better get used to it.

We're looking at double this when the petrodollar goes.

I know, right? I wish I lived in America so I could get cheap fuel, too.