BREAKING: Russian armored train spotted in Ukraine transporting weapons...

BREAKING: Russian armored train spotted in Ukraine transporting weapons, medicine and food to Russian soldiers in Ukraine

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 23.29.42-fullpage.png (866x1052, 383.05K)

Time to blow up some train tracks

>(
Go back to Any Forums , fag

You almost had it this time Ivan. Unfortunately for you, the BBC doesn't use Americanised spellings in it's headlines.

Well, they just did

So what?

Did they? Or did a barley litterate troll just flunk fake news school for the tenth time?

Yeah, I think so

The struggle is real

I'm a stupid idiot, which spelling is Americanized?

Nice try Ivan. i'm not doing your homework for you.

ckya blyat

You’ll have to figure it out yourself Borris. The Russian Internet Defence Force needs to give you better training if you’re ever going to fool anyone.

I mean, Russians are retarded, so they call for this type of propaganda from their government. But Westerners unfortunately are at least somewhat educated and not full retard. Most of them.

TLDR: Russian posting is VERY obvious.

I'm Canadian

No you aren’t.

Here’s what you did: you typed it in Google translate which probably automatically gives you the American spelling of words. But you forgot that BBC is British.

Now you look like a retard for posting an obviously fake article.

>He's unaware
Oh no no no

Attached: unaware anon.png (1349x2049, 282.83K)

M'Polov

Attached: m'lady.gif (401x353, 324.18K)

paranoid much?

>BBC screenshots

Attached: Putin2.jpg (1806x2031, 536.91K)

The answer is so obvious I don't even feel it needs to be stated.

Russian trains are only scary if they carry this mf:

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg (632x939, 238.51K)

Ok? The point?

Feeding people?!??!?

WTF!!!!!!!!

BREAKING : OP can't stop sucking dick and shoving stuff up his ass. Spread the news!

Attached: 1538183864459.jpg (1024x745, 131.23K)

Here's the part that's gonna blow your fucking mind: The train was spotted on train tracks, of all places

Absolutely pathetic shilling. You should be ashamed of yourselves, feds, for what a bad job you're doing.

SAVED FOR SHEKELSTEIN SHIDDERS

PS HELP MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK

In the UK they call trains "the good ole big linked trolleys"