Meep! Meep!

Meep! Meep!
Attention!
Second best military of the world coming through!

Attached: xkyp0vunp5m81.jpg (960x762, 26.37K)

Damn, this is better than China?

According to Russia: Yes

wait till you see the scooby doo shit they have.

tragic

china is ahead of usa

I see the potato blitz is still going great for Russia

>second best military in the world

lmao if you had ever thought that then you are an idiot. China has the 2nd best and they couldve steamrolled through Russia at any point since the collapse of the USSR.

Not even close, militarily.

I mean, that's a lot of land, user. I believe you must revaluate your statement.

its some shitty flatland that is diffucult to protect.

It's funny how Vladof Pulter thought investing 100.000.000$ in his army would make his army 100.000.000$ better, while the cocksuckers surrounding him invested most of that money in yachts and hookers. His army therefore got maybe 5$ better. Now he's trying to rebuild the UDSSR whith the same tanks and trucks the soldiers' grandfahters used in WW2

Yeah but China would have to go through Mongolia or around it, through Manchuria, into Siberia, all the way to the Russian heartland in the West. I don't think China would be able to do that, no matter how militarily capable they are

I wouldn't be surprised if China watches the Ukraine fiasco from afar, sit down with Russia in peace talks and then claim proper heritage for Siberia out of nowhere. Russia is weak as fuck and not a trustworthy parter anymore, and Siberia is full or rare elements, diamonds, gold and palladium. They already began claiming that some parts of Russia actually belong to China

Yeah, this might happen one day. Russia does have "Chinese land", like outer Manchuria and outer Mongolia. But i think the problem of claiming Manchuria is that you might rekindle the thought of Manchurian heritage and ethnicity, which is something Communist China spent decades erasing.

If it doesn't have any camo colors and fancy military tires it doesn't mean that it won't do its work. That is a damn fine truck, which can bring somebody capable to eliminate NATO ass lickers from point A to point B.
Go have a look at those shiny rusty 9 Billion $ USS Destroyers and then comment.
Stupid western fat degenerates.

North Korea would like to have a word...

Attached: 8651913530_142a9562d1_c.jpg (799x533, 157.05K)

source on the $100.000.000? I mean a single B2 Spirit costs around $700.000.000 alone, that money won't be able to improve a lot

iirc Siberia has around 65 trillion dollars worth of resources. That's worth the trouble of rekindling Manchurian heritage

Call your mother Oleg. She misses you

imagine having to use a farmers dump truck from the 60s to take your troops to battle

lmao their Soviet truck has a built in heater, making it more advanced than the Russian one