HA HA HA HA HA NIGGER ABSOLUTELY ROASTS DUMB WHITE SLUT FOR BLAMING PRES. BIDEN FOR HIGH GAS PRICES!

HA HA HA HA HA NIGGER ABSOLUTELY ROASTS DUMB WHITE SLUT FOR BLAMING PRES. BIDEN FOR HIGH GAS PRICES!

>cries about high gas prices
>drives an suv
Holy shit white people are a joke and everyone is laughing at you! 88K upvotes and counting!

reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/st29nx/high_gas_prices_huh/

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (933x832, 109.98K)

Hi racist.

Fuck off back to plebbit, nigger

Is this what shareBlue has resorted too? Reposting reddit posts on Any Forums with upvote counts as if any of us give a fuck?

Go back.

Wouldn't her car choice be irrelevant? Gas was up a dollar before Ukraine. Regardless of what she drives the truth is Biden did that. This is plain intellectual dishonesty for a shallow gotcha moment that essentially fell flat on its face.

Yeah Biden cranked the gas prices lever to "higher". What a jerk

So if I drive a honda civic will the price of gas magically drop 2 dollars? Is that the niggers argument? kek.

Yes if the was less demand for oil the prices would be lower. Why are you pretending to be retarded?

>Biden did not shut down our oil lines
Are you retarded? We were literally exporting oil cause we were producing so much you fucking retard. I mean im making a fortune with my oil stocks off retards like you but damn you guys are fucking retarded

The top comment is saying the rest of the us is lucky their prices arent as high as california while conveniently forgetting to mention an entire 1.18$ per gallon is fed and state taxes lol.

You remove that tax and take out the faggy local taxes and california has gas prices at below national average lol

Fuck I hate democrats

>Just drive a civic bro
>Get a job that doesnt reuire a truck bro
>If we all drove electric we wouldn't even need gas bro
>No I dont understand anything about power grids being overloaded bro
>No I didnt know Germany caps their eletric cars cause their power grids would explode despite most Germans not even using eletric cars
>No I dont want to actually research anything bro just do what I say!

Attached: 1535084661279.png (500x533, 65.88K)

/thread

>Something I don't like happened! I'm going to blame a single politician that I dislike.

Redhats are literally getting dumber... didn't think it was possible.

Apparently there are tons of links between COVID-19 infections in the unvaccinated population and brain damage. Sucks to be so retarded that you become more retarded. This is like some Flowers for Algernon shit.

Samefag

>durrrr huhhh... HURR...!!! duhhhh huhuhuh duhhh buhuuuu hurr duhhh... buhuhuhuh!!!

Attached: 75315384-4103-43FC-AE0D-9DC543E31E9F.jpg (112x125, 3.12K)

>Dude! Other states don't tax gas!

Holy shit you're pathetically retarded

>/thread

Attached: D720BF3F-3752-4F74-8E88-72E8BC9D42EF.png (860x773, 12.81K)

Germany is the california of europe, I dont really care if they fail at shit.

Remember when cali deregulated energy and had rolling blackouts and allowed itself to get assraped by enron lol

Germany is the same kind of retarded. Closing all their nuclear power plants and spending on their enemy russia for gas and shit kek.

Not to mention the negro problem

Then improve the fucking technology so we don't have overloads. Just because you want to be a slave to the oil industry doesn't me we want to.

California is the only state with a literal 1.00$ in state gas tax you fucking retard

You know black people don’t actually come to Any Forums right?

Attached: redditor.png (521x599, 454.98K)

The US is almost bigger than China with 350 million people. You have to drive in most cities to get food and work.