"Grandpa, why did everyone in the '20s wear those weird masks over their mouths?", your grandaugher asks you...

"Grandpa, why did everyone in the '20s wear those weird masks over their mouths?", your grandaugher asks you. What do you tell her?

Attached: your granddaughter.png (462x422, 232.39K)

Don't worry, there will be another pandemic before too long. Apparently animal to human transmission of diseases is a growing thing.

shut up and pour me another whiskey. the game's on.

"because the zionist freemasonic owned media corporations enstilled fear into the population to control them and make them afraid of a 99.97% recovery rate virus to then enact lockdowns that destroyed local businesses and profited the zionist corporations, the fear also made almost everyone get a rushed vaccine that doesn't even work and even injured and killed people. it was a fucking nightmare."

Those people were all nigger faggots

I wanna hit a trips so bad

Communism.

Then your black son-in-law tells your granddaughter: "Sweetie, we told you not to talk to grandpa. We put him in a nursing home for a reason."

"there were black people back then, and jews. No seriously there were."

Attached: 1629939194789.jpg (966x941, 80.97K)

Because, my dear child, we didn't want to spread the deadly virus to people we love and care about that were too weak to survive it.

Back then, the Guha Xao Dan Province was a strong nation called USA, but they refused to wear mask and have been faggots so they almost all died and the Chinese had to step in and rebuild the nation as one of their freedom colonies

kek

"So you could be alive today, sweetie. We invented a virus to get rid of all the idiots, and it worked. They're all gone now."

Moron

jokes on you cocksucker, I'm never having children.

Stay mad retard

Attached: based.jpg (2048x1423, 366.14K)

>reee

Because faggots like OP failed microbiology and virology.

>little sheeple thinks university degrees make you smart and educated
>implying they actually teach the truth in school

FOUND THE PEDOGRWRH

>They were government mandated

little fucking jew weasel.

first of all, no one makes it to 2030 alive.

second, I shoot blanks.

third, based on my lifestyle I would die in battle long before I reach old age.

fourth, I hail from the most whitebred family line on earth and we adhere to a strict no race mixing code. we only breed within our own race or races very similar to our own.

in summary go fuck yourself

The majority of covids i an ICU are not vaxxed, HA HA HA

can you re-type that, please? I can't make out your retarded scribbling.

"Y'know how people sometimes get sick from the cold or flu? There was a virus - that's like a tiny, mean thing too small to see, that likes to go into peoples' bodies, make lots of copies of itself and make them sick - there was a virus like the flu that made a lot of people sick at once, made it very hard for them to breathe. And if you were already kind of sick, it could hurt you REALLY bad. Because so many people were getting sick at once, but it was so new they didn't have a shot for it yet, and it took a while to give everyone the shot, they told people to wear masks so they would have less of a chance of breathing in the virus - that's how it spread, that's the most likely way you could catch it. It's the same as when people ask you to cover your mouth or nose when you cough or sneeze - it can spread germs that can make people sick, like the flu and this virus. Masks helped slow down the spread a little, because people with masks weren't getting sick as much, and they weren't spreading it to other people as much. I'll tell you more about it when you're older."

>and we adhere to a strict no race mixing code
You know how kids rebel against their parents' political views once they reach a certain age though. Having such a "code" is practically the best way to guarantee your kids will go out of their way to break it. Your grandkids WILL be mixed race. Get used to the idea.

"Well, my lovely grandchild, not everyone wore those weird masks. There were some people so stupid and so scared of science they went without. Fortunately, the all died horrible deaths. To this day we mock them."

the souls that incarnate into my bloodline are ancient, and we don't conform to societal views.

also, I SHOOT BLANKS. can you not fucking read?

worthless fucking faggot. people like you are the reason I can't work anymore. if you said this shit in the workplace I'd get fired and arrested breaking your damn face in with my fists.

intelligent af
sincere af
wholesome af
Any Forums needs more people like you

I've never owned firearms so...oh you mean infertility. Ok, gotcha. I guess that's why you're so angry and have to resort to fictions about souls and reincarnation to make yourself feel better about such things.

>dumbass who takes pride in being ignorant
>muh school teach false

T. Go fuck yourself Igor

Baby, let me tell you about the jews...

lmao it's reality bitch, a stupid human like you wouldn't understand. my body is human but my soul is from a dimension above, The Kingdom of Heaven.

I'm angry about a lot of shit but not about being infertile. this planet is a horrible, evil, satanic cesspool. It's bad enough I'm here, I'm not putting more people down here.

the family line ends with me. fitting, since the human race ends in under 10 years.

Welcome to the End of Days of Revelations.

>so angry and have to resort
sounds like you, bro

>indoctrinated sheep calls a free thinker ignorant

KWAB

Attached: Dkh0TxqV4AApRx0[1].jpg (500x366, 56.12K)

Because they're idiots.

I love wearing a mask. Don't care much about covid, but wearing my mask and hoodie, earbuds on, hoodie over my head with my hair down. Nobody talks to me it's great.

Because they're idiots.

I wear an M1 full head mask that covers my entire skull down to my neck.

if we're gonna wear masks i'm going all out, anonymous in public motherfuckers

Because the government told everyone if we did we'd be safe kinda like they told the kids in the 50's if they hid under their desks they'd be safe in a nuclear attack. When people are scared logic goes out the window.