Where the fuck can I build a resume for free?

Where the fuck can I build a resume for free?
I can't edit my resume I have on word, cause some hook nosed fuck decided that should cost money.
I'm not good with computers, so this is seriously frustrating, I just want to type up my resume, and get back to fucking work. Why do they have to take something so simple, and turn it into a fuck faced cunt to work with?

Attached: Places you go!.jpg (1000x1000, 115.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4G6QDNC4jPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google offers free templates

that's the windows experience. needing to pay for every little thing. that's why Linux exists, where everything is free, but switching operating systems is a huge lifestyle change that takes weeks of adjustment, so the best thing you can do is install LibreOffice Writer, which is free and does everything Microsoft Word/Office does.

if you have a google account go to google drive and there are free templates no problem

Open Office you dumb fuck.

Why would anyone hire you if you can't even do this simple bit of research.

Ohhh! When did Burger King start requiring a resume? I thought you just filled an application out .

are you retarded? just use openoffice or libre office, faggot

I'm an electrician, dipshit.
When the lights go off in your house cause you're too broke to pay the bills, that'll be me cutting your power off, you reddit spacing faggot.

Sounds like you should cheer up and listen to this
youtu.be/4G6QDNC4jPs

>that's why Linux exists, where everything is free
free and mediocre

Are you a fucking retard? Use open office or Google docs you complete mongoloid

I had to make a google account, but this seemed to solve the problem. Thanks, frens.

Attached: 1646639301159.gif (538x476, 1.91M)

I don't sit on a computer, jerking off to anime all day, cunt face.

> not just using something like indeed where you can make a free resume and get your shit marketed
Boomer

Go play your childish video games. There are princesses that need you to save them and points you need to collect.

Basic word processing skills are kind of a requirement in this day and age.

Just go to LinkedIn and read some resume tips. But you know what? You're not going to do this? Why? You're a lazy fuck who wants everyone to do everything for you. Stop being a worthless piece of shit, get off your fucking ass and do it yourself.

I don't understand the elitism you computer nerds have with computer systems. I mean, if it works for you, but something else works good for someone else. Who cares, right?

He's just mad my OS has superior software and can run games. Don't mind him.

I to fucking hate computers, sometimes that shit dont work right.

>admin required password change.

Well fucking great i cant check my email now looks like i got to call IT so some fat fucking piece of shit can tell me how easy it is. How bout i strap some weights on you and throw your ass on the bottom of the ocean and you can go cut shit with a torch while i tell you how easy it is. I mean easy for me since i went to school for it.

Attached: cw6u4xep15421.jpg (750x728, 67.17K)

I miss MS-DOS

Reddit spacing doesn't work here, retard.

This line is followed by two spaces.
This line is followed by two new line characters.

See?

>Reddit spacing doesn't work here, retard.
That's the entire fucking point and why you look retarded holy fucking shit

Attached: 1639157724150.jpg (634x434, 70.06K)

Wait: are people actually highlighting other anons' posts to check how many spaces are at the end of lines in an attempt to detect redditors?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, that's some special brew faggotry right there. Here, have two spaces:
Have even more:

Go back

It... looks the same?
No space:
One space:
Two spaces:
Three spaces:
IT DOESN'T MATTER