If Trump was in office, gas would be well under $2.50 a gallon right now. Facts you fucking libs...

If Trump was in office, gas would be well under $2.50 a gallon right now. Facts you fucking libs, I hope getting rid of the mean tweets was worth it.

Attached: downloaddfg435.jpg (305x165, 7.89K)

idiot

lol stop being poor op

You obviously know fuck all about how the energy market works.

Attached: 1460220019945.png (768x1024, 1.09M)

Truth

I sure do. Democrats = inflation and high prices.

As soon as he got into office Biden torpedoed an american pipeline and greenlit a Russian one. He made the world more dependent on Russian oil and made sanctions harder to implement now that we need them.

Yeah you're right, he'd still be sucking Putin's cock and continuing to make your country an embarrassment.

Trying to talk sense to libtards is like expecting your shit to flush itself down the toilet.

You don't know that for certain, stop playing with yourself and go outside.

ITT: American Republican Shills with no simple Understanding of the World outside and /or Economics.

keep seething Ivan .. i guess Biden controls the EU gas market,
the South American gas market , the Australians and New Zealand gas market .. its almost like you Ivan faggots dont understand waht OPEC is.... keep seething faggot

Don't get high on your own supply.

>Shills with no simple Understanding of the World outside and /or Economics.
facts

why do rep and trump tards simp Russia so much, imagine funding your enemy that has literally threaten you with nukes... how fucking dumb are republicans

Trump lost, move on with your life, if you actually have one.

keep seethn' ivan
>yikes

Americans are massive failures. They let an election get stolen then immediately shafted us in the north with cancelling the pipeline. Gas would’ve been so much cheaper. Fuck you ameriniggers

Attached: fb_img_1646766318159-jpg[1].333344_.jpg (680x446, 22.62K)

Beta cuck lib boy, you'd get knocked out by a real man if you ever left your mom's basement, stfu incel, I'mma go fuck the girl you can't even talk to.

Pic related it's you, and the other libs in this thread

Attached: op at home.jpg (400x363, 15.77K)

Basedpilled.

the xl pipe line was years away from being finnished as well as all taht tarsand oil was going to chynah faggot read a book and know what you r cryn' about ivan .. cope faggot