Can we just talk Any Forums?

Can we just talk Any Forums?
I feel alone.

Attached: 1646494799599.png (435x318, 102.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You okay ?

Nice trips.

You're not alone user. Whats up?

Just feel lonely my crush publicly rejected me. And all my friends think i am weird (they are no longer my friends)

I’m glad you’re here, user. Just remember today could be the worst feeling day, each one from here is up.

You have to be 18 to post here

Yeah! Nice trips man! I hope you're doing okay. Being rejected by your crush and feeling alienated from your friends can be very hard, but... Well. For every shitty person you come through, sooner or later a great person might stroll by!

Attached: 268153855_4601090573345615_7256640706849459758_n.jpg (496x739, 66.78K)

What's going on bud

You are not alone brother

streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1627431134394.jpg (1024x614, 86.74K)

20 my friend about to be 21 in a couple of months. But i am a manchild so maybe you are right

Whats up? :O

What's this, user? :>

Pffft, don't mind 'em, user. Being able to have fun and unwind like a child is a great skill to have in adulthood.

>rejection happens to everyone

>friends come an go especially when you're young

You're obviously young, these things pass. I know they suck, the best thing to do is work on yourself.

I remember H.S. and I remember moving out and going to college, got an apartment with my High School gf, wanted to marry her, but she eventually broke up with me (and we'd been together for 6 years) for somebody else.

Well, I was alone in my apartment after that and I learned something. I worked on myself, got in shape, put away the video games and started reading books, got a good job etc. And I learned to like myself. I'd never actually realized I didn't like myself because of my weight.

I realized I loved being alone, I loved my own company. I liked me, so it didn't matter if anybody else did (except, once I started liking me more, I was nicer and more confident and suddenly a lot of other people started liking me, got asked out by girls for the first time, and a whole buncha other great shit).

So user, don't worry about being alone. Be honest with yourself and just start slowly working on yourself, and in time you'll like you much more, and THATS when other people will be drawn to you.

But you'll never be truly happy if you don't learn to be happy alone and to do that. You need to like who you are.

Same here, fren, how are you?

Sorry to hear that bud she didn’t have to do that but I’m sure you’ll find the right person. I think you’ll be fine

>I'd never actually realized I didn't like myself because of my weight.
Oh, look at that! I share that with you, user. I've always been an overweight girl, and I got bullied the hell out for being chubby and a fatty when I was younger. Now I'm fat, don't get me wrong, but I like myself a bit better now.

In the end, the only person who's always with you is... You, isn't it? Not even your parents are with you all of your life. They either die or leave you alone at some point, and we have to learn how to deal with ourselves before loving somebody else first. I like how you think, anooon! You're so friendly! ;v;

Attached: EoQ5ss5XcAMU6cG.jpg (583x584, 45.66K)

Killing yourself is an option I haven't seen proposed yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BUUUMP

Well, yeah. And Sorry, I have 3 sisters so I know how hard it is for a girl to be bullied about her weight. Its harder than it is for a guy. But yeah, I mean it was always in the back of my mind that I didn't like where I was. But the end of that relationship gave me the motivation to change and I'm glad I did, because obviously I'm healthier and happier, but I'm a better person to others and I have a lot more patience with people because I remember being miserable. But, the weird thing, once you love yourself enough to not feel like you need somebody else, is when everybody else gravitates to you.

And yeah I've already lost both my parents and I'm only in my early 30's. Shit is rough sometimes. But I know I can rely on myself.

Good luck with everything user.

Maybe you have autism? I was diagnosed last year and it made me a lot more aware of my own needs. Not even kidding bros. I don't care much for trains btw.

I think about this often, I wish it wouldn't hurt so many people. Exit plan includes maybe getting a job far away and slowly breaking communication until I can balls up.

I
also don't mean to say your worth is based on your weight. Its not. But it mine was a hang up for me so I needed to change it to make myself happy. Thats the thing, it doesn't matter what other people think, as long as you like yourself, but I'm always striving to be better than I was the day before. I have no real set goals for myself except to always be learning and improving.

You never get to a point where its done and you can sit back and stop.