Anyone else here enjoys to jizz on girl's stuff (drinks, cosmetics, food, etc)

Anyone else here enjoys to jizz on girl's stuff (drinks, cosmetics, food, etc)
>story, pics, anything welcome

Attached: Picsart_22-03-07_11-37-56-476.jpg (1080x1080, 221.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never jizzed on anything a girl eats but. I used to jizz in this girls shoes when I would hangout with her and her place lol. She had AF1 and I’d use thyme to jerk off and cum in them

I usually make my bf jizz on my clothes (bras, underwear) and wear them afterwards for fun (plus I like the smell)

Would cum on the head of my daughter's toothbrush everynight

sir thats not okay.

I want to have sex with her

also not okay.

I remember once when i was i gave my lilsis cum pretending it was her cough medicine. Most regretful fap in my life

streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1625210922432.jpg (720x1080, 66.48K)

My sis had a really hot friend in high school.

She was over one day and they had fucked off for a minute somewhere.

I went into my sisters room and see her friends bag. Pull out her lip stick, pop it open, rub her lipstick over the tip of my dick. Become rock hard, jerk off and shoot a rope of cum all over her lipstick.

They came home, head in my sisters room. I hear her friend gathering her things. My sister yells out “why’s my floor so sticky?”her Friend comes out of the room, fresh layer of lipstick on. Looks at me, licks her lips, smiles and leaves.

I often think back to that experience. Whole memory makes me diamonds

I used to do this at work with my hot coworkers coffee mugs and body lotions.

This thread again

My wife's friend leaves 2 liters of diet soda at my house to drink.
No one in family will touch diet soda.
I have made a habit of saving any cum from masturbating and storing it in her diet soda for safe keeping.
Have to be careful not to load to much in there or she starts to complain of a strange taste lol.

everytime i visit my sister-in-law(brother's wife) i take creepshots(upskirts, cleavage), sniff her panties and whenever i get the chance i cum on her toothbrush

Attached: 4124124.jpg (2016x2259, 1.91M)

What are you talking about? Any Forums threads are always the same trash shitty ylyl, bbc, socials. Stfu at least these are entertaining if you dont like it visit a tranny thread fag

enjoy it, my fwb too
came in her mouth, she spit it in her coffee, mixed it up and swallowed it all
love whores like this

No, because I'm not a pathetic loser who can't get bitches.

Kek

post pics

why dont you stop being a massive coward and have the nuts to fuck a girl. hmm? youll just be a useless child rapest at this rate. also if i find you ill piss in your car. it will hurt more than killing you, your currently to far below a normal humans value to for the want of your murder.

For sure. I’ve cum in several girlfriends left overs, my wife’s food, and my wife’s sisters food. I get tingly inside especially when I get to watch them eat it.

i have fucked girls, just like to nut on some toothbrushes everynow and then

i roomed with a pretty hot chick in college. i used to cum on her clothes, panties, etc., and also in her shampoos and facial washes. never in anything she ate though.
then again had a girl move in to my basement apartment. did pretty much the same thing with her too.
didn't fuck the first one, ended up fucking the second one though. i told her about it and she said it was gross but also flattering in a way.

I do the samd to my sister in law, she is hot as fuck