Dear Any Forums

Dear Any Forums,

I really need your help on this one.

My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said "look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!" She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the fuck was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: "Look pal maybe you buy your wife new tits every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!" to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.

Can I sue this doctor for a new tit?

Attached: church_of_scientology.jpg (350x234, 7.41K)

stale

Attached: 1646682216508.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

Cut the right one off to balance it out?

this was stupid
i really hope you didnt type all this out

then she has no tits, thats just stupid.

can i sue the doctor for a new tit?

First time I saw this. My wife's tits are magnificent I would be broken if they had to remove them

I don't know if you're joking or not, user, but... Yes, the entire breast is removed in a mastectomy, if my term is not incorrect. You have to remove the WHOLE tissue just to make sure the cancer doesn't extend to the rest of the body. And you also have to do chemotherapy...

It's not a simple process, and... It's not 100% effective always. I really, really hope this is a joke post, and if not, don't worry. You can actually get implants to kind-of balance your appearance again. Kylie Minogue had breast cancer and survived it, and she still looks hot AF.

My wife's mom just had her tits removed. She had a mammogram today. If it turns out she has it at any point I'll gladly buy her new tits after hers are removed. Will it be the same? No but it's better than nothing.

what do i care about the tissues in the hospital? so you're saying i can sue the doctor and have them turn my wife in to kylie minoque? i can settle for that.

they threw away the nipple too though, can they like maybe copy her right nipple?

its awful dude, horrific.

>You have to remove the WHOLE tissue just to make sure the cancer doesn't extend to the rest of the body
I thought Abby Shapiro had an operation to remove a tumor. Those mammaries are bigger than ever now

see? SEE? so they can just cut out the cancer. i don't get why this stupid butcher just hacked off her entire left tit.

Yeah, basically. It's either removing the tit or stayin' with the cancer and dyin' of it. It's shitty, very shitty, and I'm really really sorry, user.

>what do I care about tissues in the hospital?
No, user- Not THOSE tissues, I mean, mammary tissues. Like the glands that transport the milk, the fat, the veins, everything. EVERYTHING has to be removed just in case.

You can't sue the doctor because that's the procedure. UNLESS THEY GOT HER WRONG TIT- Which I think they didn't, but... Look up for a mastectomy works, user. I'm very, very sorry, but just tell your wife she's still stunning and beautiful even without her left breast. You can still get a surgery to fix that at least. :c

It- It's because it depends on how much of the breast was affected with the cancer, user. I don't really know the details, but if she had to get her WHOLE breast removed, it's probably because it was... bad. Is she also in chemotherapy, or she went straight under the knife?

Attached: 1645977523738.jpg (461x523, 39.61K)

so you're telling me my wife has used some sort of tit tissue that caused the cancer?

i'm confused. she'd never do that.

i dunno man its fucked. i was passed out for a couple of days next thing i know she's in my trailer with her left tit removed. i am so angry.

For HOW* a mastectomy works. Fuck. Sorry. I'm just... Shocked. You don't seem like you're lying, and I can't imagine how sad and shocked you two must be. I'm really sorry.

pics or never happened

Attached: 67795980_2203149979813715_5929168000979566592_n.jpg (960x960, 84.66K)

dude i'm not gonna post pictures of my wife on this thing. she's the mother of my children. besides she'd never do it right now, she's crying.

Give her your left tit through a tit transplant.

You make jokes like this and you're gonna get cancer in the worst place possible buddy.

Enjoy

then she'd have a regular tit and a hairy tiny tit. what good would that do? besides i'd never suck my own nipple, thats gay as hell

sorry kid, i don't believe in ferry tails.

Nonono, it's not because anything she's done, cancer is... Cancer is an abnormal growth of white blood cells that stock up on the body, and don't go away no matter how hard you try. A bodily tissue is basically meat, like the flour in a cake.

Cancer happens like a bug/glitch in a body. It's NOT supposed to happen, but errors in biology happen. Overexposure to the sun, wrong alimentation, certain products like hair products, bleach, literally ANYTHING can... Start a cancer in the body. Even a single mole in the skin can end up transforming into a cancer growth.

But there's procedures to "remake" a breast, and even recreate the feel and appearance of the nipple.

Faggot post before pictures of both so we can really decide.

Why is the fn church of Scientology?

user, please. It's not the time. I know Any Forums is a site for jokes and all, but in the picture user posted we can see a very red and odd-looking breast. And cancer is not always apparent at first glance.

alimentation? no man we're married i'd never divorce her. no way. i have been having moles around the trailer though, so you're saying they cause cancer? i guess i'd have to go to the store and get some traps.

if they can repair her left tit if i get rid of the moles that would be perfect. thank you!

you're wife has breast cancer and ur crying and shitting about not being able to grab the left boob?

i know man, i care an awful lot. i'm still a man though, its just the shock of seeing that tit gone really got to me.
its ok though i'll still fuck her if she keeps a shirt on.

No- Oh gosh, user. Is english not your first language, maybe...?
I mean like moles like... Freckles, small, meat freckles. And yes, having a bad diet can lead to your body getting weaker and weaker. Maybe you both live very near a factory, and factories have a LOT of health hazards. Maybe the water you drink has a lot of bleach or stuff in it. We don't really know how or why cancer develops, but we all can be vulnerable of it... Even stress can develop to ulcers and ulcers can then end up in cancer.

>I'll gladly buy her new tits after hers are removed

My aunt has had breast cancer, you know what she told me years later? that she wishes she had never been vain enough to ask for a reconstruction.
she wishes she had just had both removed, because a couple years later she got cancer in her other breast.

And now all these years later she's still here, but has issues with a hardened implant that had to be surgically removed.

Don't be vain, just accept that her life is worth more than titties.

Bah, come on, man, tell her that she's beautiful and stuff. Someday her tits would've ended falling down due to gravity. Don't tell her now that she looks ugly or scary, because it'll affect her very deeply. Be careful with her ;;

look buddy i'm an american, i speak american. so its freckles that caused her cancer? she never had any freckles?
the water is fine my grandfather dug this old well back in the day.

wait its the tits themselves that cause the cancer? naw i don't believe that.

she is beautiful, but so was that tit and now its gone!

Doctor here. Not sure if trolling, but if so, this is the wagyu grade of trolling

The short version is yes, you actually can sue. They are supposed to not just lop off the tit, they are mean to offer a reconstruction as well for cosmetic reasons. This is standard practice and standard care due to the major psychological morbidity associated with breast ca.

>In short, OP is right, the doctor owes this man and his wife exactly one titty and you can sue the doctor for it