Pothead / Stoner / Weed thread?

Pothead / Stoner / Weed thread?
Drop your location and what you're smoking on.

Staying in the UK for a while and found a plug. Currently smoking on this. Strain unknown.

Attached: 20220308_193545488_optimized.jpg (4096x4096, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

picked up some delta 9 gummies, hit better than expected

think I prefer edibles

I only smoke this: streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1624168203298.jpg (1024x621, 40.59K)

So long as it gets you where you want to be, its a solid choice! I prefer edibles for more pain relief and sleep issues.

Anyone overcame weed anxiety? I used to love the shit and couldn't get enough. I still like it, but it seems very hit or miss for me since it's gone legal here. I'm not sure if all the legal weed is just fucking awful and they're growing it with pesticides or what but it's nothing like it used to be for me.

why are there no good MOMs anymore?

people still smoke weed?

grow up already

Used to get super anxious when I first started but now, I just relax and realise that I am in a safe environment, no one has died from this shit, and I sure as hell wont be the first!

Shut up nigger.

Yeah, that's the thing. When I first started smoking years ago illegally I could face blunts no problem and never had a lick of anxiety. I always wanted to get higher and higher and there was never that "oh shit I'm too high." I'd get high before going out and bring weed with me to smoke wherever I went.

Now I seem to easily get too high regardless of my tolerance. If I smoke for the day I feel like I'm too antsy to get out and do anything afterwards, even hours later. No idea what gives because I genuinely have a good time with weed, it's just that I have to be super careful or it bites me in the ass.

I own my own place, have a full time job and do things that benefit my local society, how does me smoking a joint disqualify the grown up things I do beside of it?

Delta is legal here, hate to be a zoomer but love dab pens in public

IN USA:
Blueberry Cookies
Blueberry Afgoo
Grape Ape
Jack H

fuck your faggy weed names

Canada
All I have right now is vaporized weed and a jar of keif. I've been mixing the two 50/50 and rolling joints. Kids are callin' it a toastie.

Attached: 1646155790480.jpg (1000x1644, 1.8M)

What's delta 8 like?

a more mild version of regular weed

In missouri. Just got back from the dispensary where my wife gets her legal weed. I'm not smoking it but it smells like skunks fucking in a dumpster full of old cheese.
She calls it Bubba Fett. I told her the character is named Bobba.

Honestly this is the one thing weed has helped with, I would experience pretty bad anxiety often smoking weed at first but as it got better it also helped me cope with or deal with anxiety I have outside of being high. idk if that made sense iim high rn

Smoked for over a decade in an illegal state sold so many pounds it's not even funny. Recently aquired a syndrome called cannabis hyperemesis. Makes me violently nauseous randomly when I smoke sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Got hospitalized last month with failing kidneys due to throwing up for a week straight couldn't eat couldn't drink was throwing up so much it tore my throat and made me vomit blood. 1/10 wouldn't recommend.

Based