>2022
>no good cholo/southern californian gangster games

Attached: 2306932_theshokblok_dj-spit.png (2010x2102, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mTd_2N2A2Y
youtu.be/xTo-SbDMcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=cTPaDbt_USA
youtu.be/sRi7LEuYZiM
youtube.com/watch?v=wQH6OQQ5RjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_IuhWilbo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8&t=4816s
youtube.com/watch?v=ulLFP8axZVQ
streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

oh these posts... it make me angry man!

GTA IV The ballad of Gay Tony is as close as you can get

ay yo Sean-Jared!

Attached: maxresdefault (92).jpg (1280x720, 78.12K)

I've been hoping that the new GTA game will take place in like New Mexico or something and have a cholo protag

Unironically the best protag

nobody wants to post in my frickin' thread n stuff mah
makes ANGRY mah

>nearly released 12 years ago
>gta v getting re-released and re-ported more times than skyrim
>never ever will receive any good dlc like IV did because of online

Sometimes it hurts to live.

Stop shilling Smiling Friends, The show is crap just like OneyPlays, Go back to Any Forumsmblr

>Canonically a dicklet
>Still gets tons of girls

Attached: 1604490243154.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

he is a chad

Cholo is what you call rural folk in South America, its weird hearing it associated with being guetto.

People actually like smiling friends? It just feels like some show that's stupid for the sake of being stupid. It has some legitimately funny moments like the cholo guy that says get out of my head, but everything else is just weird. Charlie is /ourguy/ though.

Louise was based, but he wasn't a faggot right?

>no good cholo/southern californian gangster games
That like, kinda makes me angry man

???
Mexifag here, we have always used Cholo as an insult towards guetto bums, but then again naco is way more common

Its worse when you start noticing that the initial online updates up to the heist expansions are repurposed DLC material from Franklin having to sacrifice himself and the other two teaching Lamarr how to take his place

All these fuckin' offtopic polbait shit mah... Making me reply to them and, and frickin' trickin me
Putting smoke in my head man, I don't want to get baited man!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK MAH
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

what do you mean there's no good cholo gangster games?!!?
You trying to gaslight me man! Get out of my thread man! GET OUTTA MY THREAD!!

Attached: 180960-cholo-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg (800x968, 163.55K)

Cholo is what Chicanos acting ghetto would call themselves.

why is stick stickly trying to kill me

No, word is way older than that. Cholo is rural people from South America, often the ones who have incan blood. The cholo culture is old, more than 200 years old and goes back to the era under Spanish control of South America time and has nothing to do with being guetto or rap. Here is some classical cholo music so you can get an idea of what it is.

youtu.be/3mTd_2N2A2Y
youtu.be/xTo-SbDMcFw

They took that word from South America. That's not the original meaning.

>spic music
Why are your standards so low?

Chode chad

Its unironically better than anything popular now and it shows more talent and has self respect and pride than the shit our culture currently shits out.

I think you both are musiclet niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTPaDbt_USA

Gay Tony=/=gay protagonist

Its ok its no Cholo Berrocal.

Games for this feel?
youtu.be/sRi7LEuYZiM

Smiling Friends just isn't that good of a show.

Attached: 1444700595064.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Oh yeah, there's no denying spic music us 100x better than the garbage that it 99% of all mainstream music. Guess I'm just more of a nipponese music guy.

Based Araki fan

>spit pulls a gun
>fucking grabs the gun
>spit doesn't open fire
>grabs the gun again
>spit still doesn't fire
YOU'RE BLOWIN SMOKE INTO MY FRIGGIN HEAD

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>he shouts something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

Huh, pretty interesting user, thanks for sharing

It's a solid "okay" with a few laughs if you know the creators. Kinda hope they only do a few seasons and stop so it doesn't drag and turn to shit like other AS shows

It's the best cartoon I've seen in years. Granted there hasn't been much competition.

I see you two faggots before, you were two talking about elden ring and saying shit, and.. and thats make me angry man, it makes me angry

Get out my head

Get out my heeead

>not a single mention
I know this thread was made to sperg about Smiling Friends but I'm still disappointed.

Attached: 51HEZ44H6XL.jpg (352x500, 53.69K)

This board unironically only likes OneyPlays, Jerma, and Vinnysauce. And for good reason. They're actually funny and good at video games

Too short and no much content, but still good game that left with a cliffhanginh shit final

Oneyplay is shit, i just like smiling friend cause it has some good random humor and shit rick and morty lost long time ago.

Jerma is the only good ones you listed. Joel is better than Vinny and that is objective fact.

IT'S SMORMU
IF YOU WANT SMORMU TO BE THE NEW KING OF Any Forums TEXT "SMORMU" AT 555-0100
IF YOU DON'T TEXT "NO I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT SMORMU" AT 555-0100

Attached: 1645799881692.gif (288x280, 725.24K)

It's got weird momentum for what it is. Like somehow normalfags got swept up in Zach Hadel hype from OneyPlays and Newgrounds fans.

i love zack and i genuinely think he's one of the funniest people on the internet

but nothing he's ever written/animated is that funny

By the time they know, it's too late. Golden strategy.

Sean-Jared I didn't forget about you

Would be cool but I doubt we'll ever get a GTA game that isn't a city we've already been to, too easy for nostalgiabucks.

Thanks for that, going straight to my playlist. Anything similar from Brazil? Can only think of
youtube.com/watch?v=wQH6OQQ5RjQ

Too bad.

>jerma
>good at video games

Attached: woody.png (775x774, 537.14K)

i knew a guy like that character once. he never wore a shirt and was addicted to xanax. one time he came to my house with some other people and he saw me typing and said I had 'runescape fingers' while someone was overdosing on mdma on my bed

It will get the Rick and Morty effect, everyone will hate it in a few months, it just happened sooner than Rick and Morty because people are more jaded

All smiling friends has going for it is humor. Almost every other scene is awkward or feels unnatural. Charlie is the only thing that kept me watching it.

Everyone says he's voiced by Chris but I don't hear it at all.

I don't understand why OneyPlays threads generally get a pass, Jerma threads are about a 50/50 crapshoot, but Vinesauce threads get deleted nearly universally. I like all three but I don't know why Vinny seems to be on the shitlist in particular.

i like hagrid, jwong, and masondota2

People hate rick and morty because they CHANGED THE FUCKING WRITERS. STFU

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

Attached: file.png (1400x1400, 480.91K)

After what happened with Vinny he's more or less an easy target, he showed a vulnerable side so he's easy to make fun of.
Oney and his pals don't give a shit generally, most of their dialogue is apathic and ironic, so they're untouchable right now. Yeah you can make fun of them but it's irrelevant.

You think that's going to stop people from treating it like Rick and Morty eventually? All it takes is its own ''Pickle Rick'' moment

Rick & Morty was never good to begin with.

Attached: ff.png (260x408, 156.67K)

Nah. First couple of seasons were pretty fun before it believed its own hype and climbed up its own butt.

the Chris-chan cameo was another character and it ended up not happening

I still love the first season when it was basically just "MORTY I NEED YOU TO SUCK MY COCK MORTY IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE DAY MORTY"
The second season was a bit more mixed but still enjoyable
After that it just cratered

It's the voice he makes when he talks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts but pitched up a bit.

meant for

He's talking about Chris O'neill, AKA Oney, not Christian Weston Chandler.

Its fine, it just a lot harder to be clever after a couple years.

>Dj $Pit
>cholo/southern californian gangster

I though he was meant to be a chav.

>get reccomended youtube essay #28 on why Smiling Friends is the most important cartoon of this generation
I liked the show just fine but come the fuck on.

I like Oneyplays because they're still racey. Like I'm almost positive Chris is a racist to some extent, and everyone on OneyPlays is white as the driven snow.

if thats how you evaluate what faggy letsplay channels you watch you are definitely retarded

>everyone on OneyPlays is white as the driven snow.
Tomar...

I agree, only episode I genuinely enjoyed was the magic forest one;
overall it just made me wish I was re-watching ATHF instead.

I know they're like so icky and gross >_

>I like Oneyplays
Stopped reading there.

Yeah I won't watch anything with minorities or sjw

>Chris is a racist to some extent
Everyone is. But Chris says things to evoke a reaction.

This post made me realize how happy I am that I quit being a junkie

With friend, let me finish the sentence.

Reminder that Tomar is going to be a father

why he's mad?

>Like I'm almost positive Chris is a racist to some extent
He's not so much as he doesn't give a shit

Attached: 92d.png (1327x771, 485.13K)

Lyle is an LA spic, so was Julian

I remember seeing the first episode a hundred years ago and being excited to see the second. then it pretty quickly became a meme farm once ot got popular and I haven't kept up with it at all.

isn't cholo a racial slur like nigger for those who have high percentage native ancestry in latin America

Joel is the most unfunny annoying person ever. You'd have to be 12 or mentally-12 to like him. So I guess it's understandable people on Any Forums would like him since 95% of them are mentally-12.

I rewatched season 1 Rick & Morty and it's still great.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

You all shut the fuck up and listen some actual classics
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_IuhWilbo

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

It's weird how much Zach grew on me. At first I watched OneyPlays when it was spammed on here one day and was instantly put off by Zach's iconic voice, but after a while you realize his voices, impressions, and general timing and absurdity to his humor is infectious. He's easily the best guest besides Tomar or Dingdong

GTA 5

You guys didn’t have to raise your voice man

Do these guys just not like being on camera? They barely even do a traditional let's play. They play a game for a few hours. Rip on it, or Chris gushes over weird details he likes, then they abandon it completely. But I've never once seen them on camera together.

what the fuck i clicked on this and cmd prompts flashed on my screen

Game grumps explained this multiple times, even during Jon's time. They don't want you to associate their characters to their appearance, basically. They also want to let the community imagine what exactly is going on during the funny bits so animations look funnier and more ridiculous.

Smiling Friends is shit

That's actually genius. I also love that they draw their own thumbnails. I know that's a small zoomer compliment but it does add alot to their personality. I kinda love the absurd ugly newgrounds aesthetic.

Did Zach and Michael do alot of the animation for Smiling Friends?

smiling friends is overrated

GHOSTBUSTERS XDDDD

Man I really wanted to like Smiling Friends, but aside from the Newgrounds nostalgia the only laugh I got was ffrom the rotoscoped guy, everything else is just zoomer-tier weird
It made me rewatch ATHF tho

Attached: 1621037961327.jpg (750x730, 50.76K)

People who watch shows made by e-celebs shouldn't have their opinions listened to.

*the shit

That scene where they beat the shit out of the woods demon was pretty kino.

Reckon it deserves a little recognition because the creator started out as a Newgrounds fag with no Hollywood connections, so it’s good inspiration to not give up

Boston, Philadelphia, and Chicago are all viable options.

It reminds me very much of a generation zoomer ATHF. Not as funny though (so far). But the energy is there at least and finally something new that isn't obsessively nihilistic.

No but his boss was

Yeah they should be watching shows from our jewish californian overlords instead

DID OI JUS 'EAR SUMTIN?

Attached: 1644988945845.jpg (168x250, 3.45K)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

Both suck and you know it you fucking Bulgarian.

based boomer

Araki please no this is a new computer

I KNOCKA YO HEAD OFF

Here you go

Attached: 1646760793504.jpg (479x320, 73.6K)

>when racism

I think it's funny. I've never watched their YT stuff either, so I'm not bring biased here

I'm surprised [as] dared let a Hilldawg joke onto the air of their network.

talmbout cholos?

Attached: 1639095786176.webm (406x720, 2.95M)

Why do they all wear those double shirts it's like their uniform

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

>All it takes is its own ''Pickle Rick'' moment
Already happened with Smormu

Tuco let himself go...

We call it the cheese wheel, dick's short but chunky and wide. Women don't forget it.

Is that black face? What the FUCK man!

Why didn't they have Marc M voice this guy? He has the best cholo voice.

Fuck off with your Smiling Friends posting

DON'T DO IT OG

It's pretty funny and I don't really care about some faggy youtubers. Whoever its fans are fucking obnoxious with their whole'' HOLY SHIT SMILING FRIENDS CHANGED EVERYTHING!!!!!'' schtick

its okay

Did he okay?

Attached: 1646232274799.jpg (940x1024, 89.71K)

Don’t confuse grifting youtubers with fans

Peak early 2000s kino. The protagonist was everything I wanted to be back then.

Reddit show

leg grabbing what a scared queer

It’s better than any other cartoon that came out in the past few years, it actually makes me laugh.

I just wanted to cum on summer and her alcoholic whore mom.

He looks like he's just embarrassed about being on the floor.

Hey Tomar
What
What would you do if you were walking down the street
You're in Japan
You're walking down the street in Japan and you see Hirohiko Araki, creator of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, eating a donut? Like, going down on it like "UNnngghh" and the glaze is falling to the ground

Attached: EYkBlspVAAArd8F.png (321x239, 19.59K)

Season 1 and 2 were fine. 3 was the point of no return.

It's ultra millenial, it's classic Newgrounds animators.

>I'd beat the shit out of him, take his donut and call him a filthy fuckin' *bark sfx*

What's wrong with that? You don't just use your fists in a real fight. He dropped him and put him to bed and ended it right then and there. If he were more melanin enriched he would have stomped on his skull and beat him while he was sleeping without any concern for his life. At least those cholos fought fairly

>muh honorable battle against spics who always carry a piece and walk around in large groups

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

There's so many jokes going on at once that it's probably impossible for editors to point to one single joke as being "that bad one"

Considering I'm not even sure what you're referring to it must not have been that egregious

when it was just a wacky take on stuff like back to the future it was fine
but then it started taking the epic nihilist and "you need to be intelligent to understand the plot" shitposts seriously and stopped having dark humor in favor of self-righteous midwit nihilism every episode

zach hadel sold out to be a satanic freemason

Think they'll be getting a season 2? Seems like the show did pretty well.

this character is racist!

They were renewed an entire month ago.

zach is a gross little jew, he's not white

First time seeing someone mentioning total overdose
Best mexican gta max payne, shame studio died before releasing the sequel.

Good for them, unironically.

How do I befriend cholos?

Tomar is the most racist of them.

I just want Pim and Charlie to fuck already.

meds.

their voice actors fuck each other in private hollywood sex parties

get out of their heads

lmao you don't know how this world works worthless little faggot don't talk

it's called putting the pieces together after 10+ years of independent research. I don't take meds, I smoke kush and drink imported european beer

Never got why people latched onto it. When I first saw that episode on its debut it came off to me as an overt parody of #memeable gags in other tv shows. Seeing people latch onto it in the exact same way felt.. astroturfed in a way. Like it was forced into popularity by groups deliberately signal-boosting it
Weird the whole way through

I don't care about the voice actor's user, except for them voicing Pim and Charlie when fucking in the show.

>yeah I want cartoon characters representing the best internet flash community to have each others characters fuck

this is why you don't have a NG account. if you spewed your shit on there we'd all fucking spit on you like a firing squad.

slightly artistic is so good, the final fantasy one was amazing

This but he didn't sell out to become that way

Zach tried to pitch Hellbenders to a network and failed, after some time during an Adult Swim livestream where they accepted call ins, he tries again with a new show pitch. Months pass (to initiate him into the fraternity of freemasonry, if your voice is heard on the airwaves for more than one single line you must be an initiated member) and bing bang boom he's the co-creator of the newest hit Adult Swim cartoon and the cringe satan episode also has subliminal occultist symbols just like all of the dogshit macfarlane and groening cartoons

Meds

He says things to piss his friends off. If you notice, other people like Vinny have become tame because they've become old, and things like seeing how far they can go with pissing off their friends aren't funny to them anymore because they don't have the patience to try it.
Zack is not that way, at least not yet, he may turn that way when he gets a bit older and has a worse sense of humor.

What about a survival horror game taking place in a Brazilian Favela?

yeah but I'm saying he didn't sell out to become a satanic freemason, that's what he's been striving for the whole time.
also hellbenders wasn't very funny

>it's called putting the pieces together after 10+ years of independent research
Yeah I saw Arrow to the Knee when it came out too

lmao you don't know how this world works worthless faggot say that to my face I'll stab your fucking eyes out

youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8&t=4816s

ex-mason breaks oath of silence and whistleblows about EVERYTHING. IT'S OVER. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

a few years back I dressed like this and shaved my head (mainly because covid closed every barber and I didn't really have a sense of style) and my friend kept saying I looked like a cholo, I think I finally get it now

I get it he was always a sick and twisted cunt

How do you know this guy isn't just making things up?

>this schizo also says schizo shit so that means im right
please take your meds and go back to wherever you peddle this shit

he was on the X factor in Australia. He won. he joined them.

>this is why you don't have a NG account. if you spewed your shit on there we'd all fucking spit on you like a firing squad.

I do have an account but newgrounds is dead anyway.

Also by the amount of RULE 34 of them both clearly I must be right. Stay mad loser ;)

I'm not on any fucking meds. It's called I actually know how the world works, you blind fucking weasel.

I bet your brainwashed ass is fully vaccinated too. you're a fucking cumstain.

>NG is dead
are you stupid? content creators are still going strong, and Rumble successfully perserved flash games.

>stay mad loser ;)
you must be 18 to post on this website

the irony in this post is fucking incredible
take your meds

do you even know what a schizo is? it's seeing and hearing things that aren't there. Altyian is clearly fully aware of his surroundings and doesn't hallucinate for the full 5 hour video.

I get it, you feel inferior because everything you were led to believe is a lie. it's okay. take off your blindfold and start to see.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

KILL YOURSELF WORTHLESS FAGGOT I WISH I COULD DO IT MYSELF YOU ARE NOTHING

I'D MAKE YOU SCREAM AND FUCKING BEG FOR HELP MUTT

Schizoids don't hallucinate, schizo

Attached: 1645296831442.png (2048x1266, 2.77M)

IMAGINE BEING ALIVE TO BE A STUPID TWAT TWAT REPEATS EVERYTHING HIS TELEVISION TOLD HIM WAS REAL AND OUT OF SUBCONSCIOUS FEAR ATTACKS ANYTHING THAT QUESTIONS HIS FALSE REALITY

do YOU even know what a schizo is?
literally from the mayo clinic "Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling."
its not just fucking hallucinations its delusional thinking and a complete breakdown of people perceiving reality itself. saying that getting on x factor required initiation into some cult and being sworn to secrecy absolutely fits the bill
seethe, cope, dilate and take your meds

>schizo's don't hallucinate

what would you classify seeing and hearing things that aren't here? that's hallucinating.

people really are this fucking stupid

>are you stupid? content creators are still going strong, and Rumble successfully perserved flash games.

Oh wow, a bunch of games I can play on better sites woopty doo.

>you must be 18 to post on this website

Then why are you here? The rule 34 thing tipped me off that you're underage, only fags whine about what others jerk off to.

Ask Tomar what he thinks of Palestine. His answer might shock you..

How so? Chris is usually the one to bring up black people

>better sites

NG is the #1 site. saying anything otherwise and you should be executed.

I didn't say you had to be a member to get on x factor, shows like american idol and x factor are recruitment agencies to find new members for freemasonry. after he won x factor he had to join them in order to even go anywhere after that.

Nice twist, slimy kid. I perceive reality the way it actually is.

>what would you classify seeing and hearing things that aren't here? that's hallucinating.
Correct. That is hallucination, which schizos are unlikely to do. You are thinking of schizophrenics.

Attached: 1629974198271.png (400x400, 236.87K)

>NG is the #1 site. saying anything otherwise and you should be executed.

Then why are you on here instead dumb fuck?

to kick sand into all of your worthless fucking faces because i'm already better than all of you and I'm here to impose my superiority

How about I suck your dick? Will that make you less pissy?

cute. they diagnosed me with ADHD as a child because i rejected the worthless public school indoctrinating cirriculum but it's all good my mom fought in court to make sure I'd never take meds :)

kill yourself

>literally a "you mad a typo guess i win" type argument
if you have to split hairs on how some schizo was inducted into freemasonry to "win" an argument i can only recommend you take your meds in a 9mm or .357 flavor

Them being friends with JonTron is a huge red flag, Zach is most definitely, at the very least, a little racist.

He beat Dark Souls 3 ON STREAM

>they diagnosed me with ADHD as a child
Plainly.

>Jew sides with his own kind
Woaow

your mom indoctrinated you to believe everything is a conspiracy, you likely believe in gangstalking as well, get help.

I'll never kill myself. I know how that shit works. you reincarnate into a new body and you have to serve out your remaining time you didn't finish in that body

>be 22, have 3 years left until exit date but kys
>reincarnate into poverty child that dies at age 3

I'm too good to do that, but you lot aren't. you've already proven you're blind. you see all of the satanic subliminal symbols in movies, tv and live events and you still can't see

new york dominicans are not cholos.

yknow i genuinely cant tell if terrible bait or genuine schizo but either way
take your meds

Kill yourself mutt she saved me from growing up into a brainwashed twat like you.

if I was some glasses wearing nerd that said shit like "we are all equal" and "the vaccines are safe" I hope someone would just fucking snipe me

MAKE ME FAGGOT I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF IF YOU TRY

I'LL NEVER TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS PILLS I SMOKE WEED FAGGOT LMAO

meds NOW

Attached: 1624658343316.png (192x286, 18.94K)

kill yourself NOW

Attached: WOW.jpg (810x540, 202.42K)

Attached: 1618229622783.png (500x500, 9.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ulLFP8axZVQ

NEVER BITCH LMAO FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND FUCK THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER

What happened with Vinny?

Reminder: Jerma lost to Pinwheel on stream.

>imagine being an outcast gamer that goes to /v and you're still brainwashed as fuck and don't know the truth

that ginger nigger gpm organized a shitty campaign to accuse vinny of having consensual sex with a fellow adult female to try and cancel him
this involved sending a google doc that was easily disproven to multiple ecelebs (including mandalore who didnt even know about vinny) to signal boost it
vinny lawyered up, took some time off and now only streams occasionally, a lot of the time he just records a video and then plays the video on his stream instead

Proof?

Do they shoot sonic weapons at you too?

>NG is the #1 site
In like 2006. If you check your calendar, you’ll see it’s not 2006 anymore

>click image
>instant virus warning from avast

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH

Attached: FNDDD5jUcAIYgp3.jpg (1900x2547, 1.31M)

I will never forgive Mandalore for what he did to Vinny. What a fucking scumbag, I thought he was better than that. You don't try and cancel a man's career without doing an ounce of research on them. That's a bitch move.

He canonically gets more pussy than the other two protagonists

>they’re still a little racey
they’re nothing compared to what they were before chris hired that channel manager
>NOOOO THINK OF THE HECKIN ADVERTISERS! BLEEP THAT OUT WITH GORILLA SOUNDS!

*cute
zach is cute not gross, stfu

Should've stayed in his lane and stuck to video game analysis, cause he sure as shit sucks at real life analysis. Shame Vinny isn't likely to go through with any legal proceedings.
Retards trying to ruin your life like that and getting away scot-free makes the blood boil.

vinny strikes me as the kinda guy who wouldnt actually drag gpm, mandalore and everyone else into court
gpm just vanishing off the face of the earth is enough for me honestly

you will never be funny like zach

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

Mods are just dumping threads into Any Forums now instead of just deleting them, what's the deal?

Why not just delete the thread? I don't understand Any Forums jannies.

Attached: 95938890_p2.jpg (2130x3200, 671.07K)

streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1623811358394.png (550x814, 114.4K)

Jesus I haven't been here in months.

I always get sad when I visit Any Forums. It's all porn now.

If this thread isnt bait then it is some schizo shit

I miss Sleepycast.

you sound like an incel

i like the subtle details & character interactions