I got my wisdom teeth out today AMA

i got my wisdom teeth out today AMA

Attached: 1629088423429.jpg (1028x1539, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you get your wisdom teach out today?

yes my wisdom teach

Checked, did you get all 4 removed? Or maybe you were born with 2?

Did your cheeks swell up? My sister looked like a chipmunk. Me and dad could eat steak 2 days later. (We all got them pulled on the same day)

i had to get out all 4. the top 2 were pretty badly impacted but the bottom ones werent through yet. the surgeon took them out because my jaw didnt heve enough room and would have caused issues in the future.

Lmao, I'm not op, but I got like... Two wisdom teeth removed these last two years. My cheeks didn't swell up, but I definitely felt uncomfortable the first two-four days.

Ah, yeah, OP! Do you know what anesthesia did your dentist use on you? I'm studying medicine and I've learned a while ago that novocaine can't really be used on other types of surgeries, I think because it's a vasoconstrictor.

What pain meds did they give you?

not much swelling quite yet. doc said the swelling would start late afternoon for me and be the worst tomorow.

luck you and your pops got to eat steak 2 days later. i doubt ill be eating normal food for about half a week at least

should sealed store bought nuts without shells be washed before eating?

Damn. Try taking some paracetamol or ibuprofen user, and if you have diclofenac it's the best. That shit works even better than ibuprofen for strong pains or aches.

trazadone an hour before, gas and some IV drugs, didnt catch the names.

i barely remember anything, the only thing i remmber is briefly waking up and groaning from the sounds my teeth made. they turned up the gas and got me back under

he said to alternate tylonol and advil so thats what im doing, he gave me some weird oral pain gel that has clove oil in it, not sure how well it will work.

Daaaamn! That was one hell of a surgery, I'll bet. Why the IV drugs/supplements? Were the gums or the root infected? D:

Holy shit, I was awake for both of my wisdom teeth removals. And I remember that the dentist had to give me... A fair amount of anesthesia so that I wouldn't feel it. But I still felt stuff. Like something very wrong going BRBRBRBRBR on my teeth, kek

Ah, it might be benzocaine gel with menthol! I've got some of that, yeah. It numbs the pain receptors in your gums. Be careful and try not to swallow it or let it fall on your throat. Don't take your meds one after another, always wait at least 4-6 hours before each dose. c=

not sure, but i am damn glad that i had them. cant imagine it awake.

I've had a lot of work done on my teeth, since they're very close and tight to eachother, and I'm prone to caries and swelling on my gums. The worst pains were definitely my root canals, oof.

At least your teeth won't give you any more problems for now, and that's super cool.

its Orasooth SOCKIT gel. havent tried it yet becuase ive still got gauze in my mouth

Attached: smooth.jpg (400x400, 17.14K)

Hmm, I'm from Argentina so we don't have that particular product here, but it'll definitely help you combat the pain. What are you doing in the meanwhile to distract yourself, my Any Forumsro?

Was it like this?

streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1624212475052.jpg (640x638, 69.11K)

in the meantime i am playing dark souls remastered and doing this thread.

just beat Quelaag and im on to the fortress area

Do you feel all that much stupider?

lol. i felt pretty stupid when i was just on the gas