Killing myself is the only way to stop feeling freezing cold winds and starving all day

Killing myself is the only way to stop feeling freezing cold winds and starving all day

FUCK GOD fuck my parents

Attached: 1E0E52F5-4A62-429E-803C-6EFEF359E17F.jpg (608x540, 59.94K)

I curse you to live forever stuck in the small town you love so much

Attached: file_748352_Confidence3.jpg (374x528, 48.43K)

Still here crying about it and blaming others for your shitty situation?

Attached: Attention.jpg (500x456, 13.9K)

Crawl and struggle until you're out of the hole you're in friend.

Attached: 1643315774865.jpg (960x1920, 195.94K)

Fr fuckin do some shit about it
House leaks and nobody fixes it?
You do it then, even tarp over the holes if that's all you can afford.
Also lol Ur black

It’s fucking god and my parents

Well, it was nice not knowing ya!

I cant function in a cold climate I wasn’t born the proper skin color for it. I need to be moved to a warm tropical island by government programs for my health.

Hey it's the whiny New England user! Haven't seen you posting in a while. Have you lifted a finger to improve your life, or do you just prefer complaining and blaming god for your easily solvable problems?

Attached: 1642314919560.jpg (339x366, 21.93K)

Whats the point if god just ruins it. I’m the universes punching bag.

>the only way to stop feeling freezing cold winds
Or a quilted Russian tent with a chimney hole for portable stove on which you can cook cheap and nutritious meals, you wretched unresourceful zoomer.

God and your parents weren't the ones to drive under the influence of drugs and getting caught while doing so, you were.
Unfuck your life and stop whining.

How do you manage to have no agency at all?
Are you so fragile that you need everything done for you?

I’ve been too cold and too lonely too long. Doesn’t matter what I do god just ruins it anyway.

God doesn't exist and the universe doesn't care about you, your life is what you make of it and if it sucks you haven't made much of yourself.
Wallowing in self pity and defeatism does not make your situation any better, so stop being a faggot and start taking responsibility for your life.

bro I was homeless once too once upon a time. was about 3 steps away from ending it one cold hungry night.

>stole food to stay alive from grocery stores.
>started doing gigs on CL for cash
>activated my phone
>applied from grocery store job
>more free food (the stuff they throw out)
>saved a couple pay checks bout a ghetto suv
>slept in it at rest stations
>saved more
>rented a room out 500 a month
>saved more
>now I have my own place, ok car, job. PC battlestation beers in the fridge. lifes ok

how many time grug need teach you this lesson, darkskin

Attached: 37235325423.jpg (400x400, 41.97K)

Your story is inspiring, but knowing op he'll give you some spiel about god not letting him do the same thing as you.

there's no way the same op is making these threads every time, this dude has been doing this shit for years now

>Killing myself is the only way
FUCKING DO IT ALREADY AND FREE US FROM SEEING YOUR BULLSHIT HERE!

Get a job and shut the fuck up. Wear some goddamn clothing. The only issue is you are lazy as fuck. No one gives a single fuck about your issues.