How to feel like you belong/have a community?

How to feel like you belong/have a community?

Attached: WIN_20220308_14_01_35_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 225.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch this: streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1626503582428.jpg (480x480, 59.28K)

>streamable.com/ppq8yh
i seen the thumbnail- and i think im okay

Attached: WIN_20220221_19_30_15_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 255.96K)

>being a weakass zergling faggot
respect > belonging

so your lonely too?

Like things that other people like, like the people that like those things, and conform to them enough that they like you.

Find a community you like and offer your activism there, after a bit people will show you appreciation and take you in platonically.

by getting out and joining a community no online.
join a gym.
go to a fucking farmers market every weekend.
fuck, be a local at a bar as long as you dont make a ass of yourself

Yes, clearly. We all work together.

Attached: 121711CA-9AE4-46AB-B1DE-28E63218D23C.jpg (1024x834, 223.42K)

take a shower, take the dried cum straw out of your mouth, shave the pubic hair off your chin, and show up places that sound cool to you. when people engage you based on not looking like a basement dweller, dont act like a basement dweller. you're not a 0/10 sooooo its fucking ez mode OP

yea this is a good start.. clean the fuck up and people will talk to you. it is just that fucking ez

You've clearly never done those things
>farmers market every weekend?
Yeah your a fucking creepy dude then
>go to bar
When in the town im in- its dives full of divorced dads.

>go to gym
>get fit

Yeah dudes ive been doing it for a minute

Attached: WIN_20200811_01_25_53_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 249.88K)

>proof

Attached: WIN_20220308_15_11_25_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 232.19K)

hows a farmers market creepy? not saying go jackoff on everything. show up, buy a coffee, get some beef jerky and piece out. I do it every saturday like a normal human. Met plenty of people

You belong here fren

Isn't that the point of a forum

thats why i tend to scurry back every so often-
I've for sure grown out of everydaying this cesspit though.

so lemme get this straight- spend 45seconds to a minute buying a thing or two, and youll just meet people and form friendships?

Calling 100% bullshit

im a regular at plenty of stores-none of which has produced any friends

Attached: WIN_20210428_23_45_54_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 230.14K)

never mentioned any gym you mong. I'm like 30lbs overweight or some shit and it has literally never mattered lol. good for your confidence if you have don't have enough of it, but you'll notice that the shit i mentioned matters a lot more than being a gymbro my guy

its not a race fag just cruise around. i dont even know why i bother with you no life kids

Uhh what if you are ugly? Shaving and showering wont do much

pay attention OP, people like THIS need to go to the gym. as long as you dont act like this self-deprecating faggot and own your traits without sounding condescending, cleaning up will likely be all you need.

im literally an apartment renting dude who showers daily and dont act like a basement dweller.
im usually better at customer service and talking to randoms than cashiers (as i did that for a while)

Dencently shaven at the moment too- You're points are just moot and i dont understand

Oh man better spend hours shopping- thats how ill make buddies

Attached: WIN_20220308_15_26_01_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 242.36K)

oh man I better spend hours online and taking selfies thats how ill make buds

moot point huh? k dont listen to advice YOUR Uncle Cletus' pet twink looking ass asked for and enjoy being alone you stubborn fucking dumbass lol. they were right, you belong here. enjoy your stay

now your just pissy someone poked holes in your logic