Since you started masturbating, what's the longest you've been able to go without jerking off...

Since you started masturbating, what's the longest you've been able to go without jerking off? I managed to go 2 weeks on two different occasions (early college and more recently on a road trip).

Attached: 20210410_18.jpg (571x927, 55.35K)

The longest I’ve been able to is a week, I have really huge balls and I think it just overproduces testosterone. My balls literally hurt if I go 2 or more days without cumming

about tree fiddy

4 days

Honestly I don't masturbate. I only enjoy sex if it's with a woman. If I can't get a woman then I go months even years without jerking off

I got put on SSRIs and kind of forgot about jerking off for 8 months

>Return
I don't believe anyone has this kind of self control

I've heard this can happen. What did you do with the extra free time? lol

Well I drink a lot so that keeps my mind off it I guess

Bout 2-3 weeks

Gets easier when you hit 30+ though, in my teen it was max 48 hours

ive had a few days here and there where i dont because i got fucked enough that i didnt have the need to, but generally twice a day everyday at least. i used to be way worse.

fucking hated when i was on zoloft for that reason. i could rub myself raw and couldnt fucking orgasm. shit was torture.

ah yes being a teenager getting hard at anything is not something ki really miss

Alchohol kills testosteron and sex drive, RIP

See when people say this I'm always impressed. I WFH now so can jerk whenever I need but I imagine most people have a hard time finding privacy to do it multiple times a day

Ive been seeing a girl for almost a month now who has a massive sex drive and so i've stopped masturbating completely.

>I drink a lot
I can see how that might keep you from fapping while you're drunk but during my bad hangovers it wasn't uncommon to fap over a dozen times in a day.

I'm 40 and I can only go a couple days if I had really great sex the kind where your balls feel totally empty afterwards.

why stop jerking off?

i live in the basement. my parents are gone to work by time i wake up in the morning so i usually rub it out in bed before i get up, sometimes in the shower. then after they go to bed ill usually get off at night before i fall asleep, its habbit at this point and almost like a comfort thing. i usually hump a pillow to get off so its easy enough to just pull a blanket over myself and do what i gotta do quick. ive been caught a few times by my mom and its mortifying lol.

that I can buy. no need to jerk off then lol

I never really cared about masturbation, I never kept track. 2 months, probably 3.

I just want a girl that's more importantly my best friend. But that's impossible because women are treacherous cretins.

i wanna be like 'nah not all of us are' so bad but i cant even. i got nothing. i cant stand most girls.

Well the first time it was difficult to find a place. I didn't know my roommate's schedule well and I didn't like using the shower. But after 2 weeks I woke up in the middle of the night with a massive hard on and this crazy feeling like i was building to climax but without touching myself. I made it to the bathroom (barely) and just came on the floor. After that I learned when my roommate would be out and just did it then.

i'm old (48) and on anti-depressants. if i jerk it two times in one week its a lot.

my record as a teenager though (bout 14/15) was jerking it 6 times on one day. i also once fucked my gf 5 times on one day, i was 19 and so was she.