I'm looking to drop a good chunk of change on a realistic sex doll

>I'm looking to drop a good chunk of change on a realistic sex doll
>I have no problem getting woman but I'm tired of them
>they bitch and moan and they have expectations
>the amount I spend on this doll will be far lower than any amount I spend on an actual woman
>I don't have to worry about STDs
>I can fuck it anytime I'm in the mood
>it won't bitch at me for doing what I want to do
>it's not like it's going to go cheat on me
>it's just gonna sit there all day until I'm horny
>I can get anydoll I want for whatever mood I'm in
>for the right price I can create my dream woman
>any size tits, ass, whatever type of face I want
>I don't care about going out and doing things alone I actually prefer too
>if the world government was smart enough they would give everyone an allowance to buy a sex doll every few years to stop overpopulation
>you think any sane man wants to deal with an actual woman?

Attached: sex-dolls-myrealdolls-bobbie-realistic-sex-doll-19994886930599_900x.jpg (900x900, 158.21K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself to not accept your a loser fucking a chunk of plastic. Have fun washing cum out of that thing while pushing out those intrusive thoughts about ending it all.

Attached: okay-seinfeld.gif (220x160, 650.7K)

Society has broken male-female dynamics.

It's anti-human, intentionally.

If you're not looking to reproduce, you're doing the right thing. Don't reward some selfish woman that didn't really care about you.

That is an attractive doll, looks like Jia Lissa

Attached: jia lissa.jpg (640x800, 106.06K)

that dolls got some good modeling and makeup work. what company is that from?

Attached: 1616902918682.jpg (720x480, 154.86K)

finnally found it, looks to be a Starpery doll.
considering the size and price, im not sure how that company is making a doll with that level of detailing. kinda wondering if its just really good airbrush work.

they do look really nice for TPE dolls though.

Attached: DSC_0944.jpg (3000x4496, 1.9M)

Attached: 1640294358304.jpg (1440x1920, 284.29K)

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

>Have fun washing cum out of that thing
it beats having to listen to a girl bitch and complain. i can get high and do this

this soft chin faggot can't even make eye contact with a woman.

Attached: [email protected] (1060x1590, 90.47K)

You gotta convince yourself. Not me. You fucking loser

im just patiently waiting here for the small dolls to be posted. I bet there's a few new sets

is this smol enough

Attached: DSC_1133.jpg (4496x3000, 1.94M)

Attached: Dove-Cameron-Sex-Doll.jpg (2502x1793, 427.31K)

They don't look quite as good in customer photos from what I have seen. I'm guessing they make a better job of the ones they use for the product photos and do a bit of photoshopping etc.

yeah that doesnt surprise me, its super hard to get the kind of detailing they supposedly have in those promo pics into TPE, especially at a 2k or less pricepoint.

if they are doing photoshopping though instead of just having really good airbrush makeup work, thats even worse.

Attached: DSC_1272.jpg (2100x3148, 1.45M)

so what does it for you then?
you like feeling like a good boy when a woman approves your entry into her vagina? women have never been so easy to fuck and so terrible to have a relationship and/or family with. or do I just need to "mAiNtAiN fRaMe". dumbass. all it takes is a few minutes on tinder or 2 drinks in a bar to get a chick to want to sleep with you. what is the goal then? a tantalizing conversation about philosophy or geopolitics? perhaps economics and business finance? from a woman???
women can be replaced by washing machines, a roomba, a dog and some friends that arent retarded and are going somewhere in life. the doll is the second to last piece of the replacement puzzle. that last one being artificial wombs or reproduction of some sorts. women are just small dumber weaker more boring men and frankly should never have been given voting rights (alongside most men). looking for the approval of a woman, needing your manhood verified by a woman, that's the most pathetic shit I've ever heard. now go be a nice little slave somewhere else, faggot

I was ready to publucly worship her outright, then she staryed fucking niggers.

Attached: IMG_20220206_223112.jpg (1331x1287, 264.21K)

any pokegirl dolls yet?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-12-16-23-39-991_com.miui.gallery.jpg (2160x1080, 367.49K)

btw your 2B cosplay inspired me to finally give Nier a go and it is awesome! I am falling in love with 2B and the Japanese voice actress that plays here the more I play the game. Kinda want to do my own cosplay, but my doll doesn't have the assets for it lol.

theres a pretty damn good Marnie doll out there.
I need to save a pic of it next time i see it.

lol nice, ive never actually played myself, i do like that char aesthetic though(especially the ones that play on the bot parts showing).

Attached: DSC_1322.jpg (2100x3148, 1.1M)

Attached: MG_3503.jpg (800x1200, 121.2K)

doll
gun
cat
spray foam

Attached: IMG_20220130_015403.jpg (1331x1775, 582.41K)

> what company?
Jesus.
Ass-fucking.
Christ.
Pic has a watermark.
Lurking also means paying attention to the pics as well as the conversation, user.

watermark is a 3rd party vendor dingus, not the manufacture.

lurn2doll dipshit

Everything but the fucking vacuum cleaner.