Anyone who goes into Human Resources should just get lost in a jungle

Anyone who goes into Human Resources should just get lost in a jungle.

I can't stand these people. They fucking ruin my ambition for my career which is something I would otherwise have an exceptionally high drive for.

These faggots with their corporate talk about "growth" and stupid shit like that. No, dipshit. You're just trying to come up with excuses to pay me as little as possible and only slowly give me a bigger share when things might be looking like I'm gonna leave.

These faggots need to be done away with.

Companies would be at least twice productive if they were.

This shit will kill your ambition and make you resent your employer.

Attached: 550-5506832_pepe-frog-tuxedo-clipart.png (880x858, 267.4K)

hr is why im still working because when my managers talk to me like im a fucking child im not gonna chimp out im gonna go to hr to get them reprimanded

You got done for sexual harassment again didn't you?

In my defense, Satan, the ass was fat.

No. It is just the way that they jewed me on my raise. I should be making more than I do.

This comment is not OP.

>waaaaah i keep getting in trouble for being a shit piece of a person
>waaaaah i want to get paid more fuck you
You're a fucking loser OP

Well, I don't fucking have the problem of getting bullied. Learn to resolve conflict yourself, and stop relying on mommy. Fuck. Why is this world so fucking gay?

Still make more than you just not as much as I should be making because of the Jews at HR.

>Still make more than you
Sure you do buddy

Yep, and I'm younger too.

So many fucking HR simps in this fucking thread. I'll never understand faggots like this. So many people just okay with the status quo because they're afraid of taking a little bit more responsibility after the shake up occurs.

"Oh please keep muh HR so that I can tattle to them on my boss."

"Oh please keep muh government so I can have them punish blacks for me because I'm too scared to do it myself."

Fucking gay ass shit.

You're a fucking moron. You think HR sets budgets? The executives and your boss sets the budget, which determines your salary. They just get HR to do the paperwork and tell you.

No. It is a mix with dealing with HR and compensation, faggot.

I believe you

>they jewed me on my raise
LOLOLOLOL You are truly a moron. If this is your gripe you 100% cannot blame HR. Your manager gave you a shit review and the executives didn't give your department a big enough budget for next year to give raises unless you are an outstanding performer. Your anger is misdirected. Again, HR just does the paperwork in this chain of events.

You're such a whiny bitch

Actually, I got promoted but I'm not a fan of the fucking ranges of the ranks.

You've never had a job. Corporate always requires you tell HR and not handle it yourself. Anyone who doesnt want to get fired complies.

No, it's really not. It's you being a child and not knowing how anything works. Nowhere in the world of HR do they have any control over budget. Your fate was pre-determined before you stepped foot in that HR office. The budget was set. You are not arguing with HR. You are arguing with your manager and his bosses. HR is just the mouthpiece. If you can't understand that, you are going to be stuck with your low level shit job for an extremely long time.

I handle shit myself. It all depends if you conduct yourself from the beginning like a little bitch or not.

You're a stupid faggot who smells like rotten mustard.

You're a dumb fuck. It is compensation and executives that control the budget and then HR fucking lies to you and makes up excuses as to why they can't pay you more.