How many Americans can't afford to get to work now due to Bidens failings as a president?

How many Americans can't afford to get to work now due to Bidens failings as a president?

Gas is going to be over $5 a gallon shortly. Soon it will cost more to get to work than ever before, and we dont get compensated for Bidens failings!

Are you happy he is stealing the last of the money left in the pockets of the working class? Especially after his failings caused mass inflation this year?

Sleepy Joe is perhaps the single greatest failure of all of American, no, human history.

Impeach Sleepy Joe now!!

Attached: 1613617511110.jpg (669x594, 80.71K)

America is a third world country lol. You literally may as well get paid in company fuj bux. Join the first world where workers have rights and demand a real wage

At least nobody is arresting 80 year old grandmothers here for holding handmade signs opposing the war. - Is your leader that fearful of senior citizens? I'll pay extra for gas if it cripples you for the next decade.

Go away, Ivan.

>Can't afford to get to work.

You retards are so easy to distract with the right bait.

His solution to no longer importing Russian oil is to make a deal with Iran brokered by the Russians.. You know that country with the national slogan of "Death to America". That is what his team is currently trying to do.
This is beyond joke from the onion to the level of insanity.

Dmitry lives in squalor with failing economy.

He’s paid peanuts to shitpost on b...hopes to upset ‘Merica underclass.

Dmitry, underclass no get on b

You life useless and nigger fucking your sister

Sorry I can only pay you in potatoes today

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (1242x1523, 208.93K)

Stop whining like a little bitch. Here in Europe where I live it is over $10 a gallon now. So be a man and drive to that pump and fill up that tank like a boss. Last time it was $5 a gallon here the Nokia 3310 was the shit.

I've been working from home for over 10 years.
Nothing's changed

Trump is technically president so gas prices are on him though

Lmfao who cares about gas prices? Poorfags?

I have a Tesla. I literally couldn't give a single shit about gas prices. It doesn't affect me whatsoever. I make more than enough to ever care.

It's truly funny to me to see the poorfags crying about gas prices every day. While they struggle with their shitty gas powered car I laugh at them while paying pennies to go to the store

I dont even need a car tbh. I work from home

At this point minimum wagies have no reason to show up to work. Half of them will end up paying more in gas than if they just stay home and do nothing. Biden is the biggest failure of a leader, possibly ever. Biden voters voted for a man who has created nothing in his life. All he and his party does is destroy.

President Biden is a true American liberal. Not a Russian jew.

Higher gas prices makes everything more expensive retard. It’s going to hurt your wallet, whether it’s big or small. Your “let them eat cake” mentality doesn’t change the catastrophic situation Biden has created with weakness and poor decision making.

waaah gas is expensive because of our old enemy russia

russians: blame sleepy joe

Attached: C8wX67eUIAA8n1M.jpg (640x640, 43.5K)

Russian gas imports increased 72% under Biden you dishonest kike.

>At this point minimum wagies have no reason to show up to work. Half of them will end up paying more in gas than if they just stay home and do nothing.
That is what people dont get. They are the same people who cannot afford a hybrid let alone electric vehicle. Or they live in areas having such a car would result in it getting stolen every month.
Let say you have a mini-van getting 20 mpg. Driving to work alone can runs you instead of $50 a week it is now $100/wk.
That $200 more just paying.. when you might get a pay increase of $100/mo at best because of inflation. This is the one problem that has absolutely 0 effect on the upper class, yet they are causing it and cheering for it for green energy.

Attached: 1646258199335.jpg (719x547, 76.4K)

If you say so

How much do they pay you deflecting shills.

Like I said I make enough to not care lmao sorry you're such a poorfag that a small percentage increase in cost of living hurts your wallet so much. Pretty pathetic if you ask me lol maybe try finding a real job and you wont have to care about small shit like price increases

>muh russian gas
>blames kikes again

pick one

Faggot had to shut-down the Keystone Pipeline on us.

->*FAILURE*

WHARBLLGHARBBLLGARBBLE

Attached: 1646325372576.jpg (671x1024, 73.39K)

Haha, nice!

Attached: fag.jpg (445x546, 26.88K)

>Justifying someone else's idiocy with your own idiocy.

Attached: 9B3A9323-3D39-4C32-B753-B5921DCFEED9.jpg (600x600, 46.07K)

Too bad Trump isn't prez anymore you idiot.

Attached: vlad hitler.jpg (360x360, 23.92K)

On Epstein's island they called him Sloppy Joe, because he'd always go second dibs on a toddler.

I work 100% remote. Filling up my tank is not an issue. The cost of everything is going hurt everyone. Smug faggots like yourself can’t see the forest for the trees. This is going to lead to economic collapse. It’s going to affect you too. Unless you’re some parasite.

true.

Yes kikes such as yourself blame everything on Russia and Trump. Meanwhile, Biden made us weaker and more dependent on Russia for oil. Allowing for Russia to invade Ukraine while we’re vulnerable.