I am a Software Engineer and I do not want to work with women. The atmosphere is always fucking horrible...

I am a Software Engineer and I do not want to work with women. The atmosphere is always fucking horrible, they do not understand anything, they fucking panic all the time, they talk non-stop on meetings and they really should find another job.

Women of Any Forums, don't come to IT.

Attached: 1641190799034.jpg (1024x978, 199.62K)

women are bad at logical thinking.

This. Women have no place in science and engineering. They often get better grades, but see pic rel

Attached: Bobby Fischer on school.png (956x532, 175.92K)

The worst thing is they never accept they were wrong.

>I am an incel

I am a software engineer who has seen none of those issues with the intelligent and capable female software engineers I have worked with. Perhaps you are just an annoying fag, that's the sense I get from your post.

>they really should find another job
And you would have your brothers suffer that same pain, which you yourself could not bear? Keep women out of work place.

Attached: 1638805638142.png (865x606, 780.64K)

She is also a Senior in my team and I fall into depression when we do something that we will need to change in 1 month because it's stupid. And the fucking Scrum master thinks she's smart because she talks non-stop. Always non-sense though.

It's because you're as retarded as them. The best people in any area are always men.

Code Monkey here, i got a female superior, she's a real crack and the goto person for every seemingly impossible to solve problem but she can be really bitchy and lacks any quality as a leader. I.e. she just left our project when things got tricky and inconvenient and left us the mess to fix. To be fair planning in our company is trash aka it doesn't exist but leaving the team alone is just a shitty thing to do.
She's good and she knows it but getting her to work together with others is a pain in the ass.
In general most women don't have any idea of comradeship and care only about themselves, probably not because they're not able to but more likely because nobody taught them. They are friendly as long as you're useful but give a shit about you once you're not.

do norms really consider having sex with whores as something of any value?. i am a cel and have absolutely no problem with that. this insult does not work, you can go back now, as i am perfectly comfortable with my opinions and who i am

>women
>Any Forums
Wut

same. Except we aren't paying enough to attract men. I'm kind of a legacy of better times.
Since 2020 we got obsessed with diversity and we only hire women and blacks now. Of course I was assigned a new hire to train up and she's a god damned blue hair dyke.
On the weekly meeting she interrupted me (a senior) to try to take control of the project.
white guys just aren't applying here.

RiP

These Javascript and C# faggots always call themselves engineers.

Not worth it, most white guys are smart enough to find a better place to work at. If I had more experience, I'd leave this company as well

>asking woman for help
You failed as a man

Est-ce qu'il va bien?

>not asking for help because of pointless pride
>not profiting from others knowledge
you failed as a human

ironically enough its mostly the midwits who just happen to be edgy and think they're special, who say the rightmost-type shit. hating school and repeating this rick and morty grade arguments does not make you smart. if you're really smart enough to succeed in modern society, partake in olympiads and graduate early, or live in a fucking log cabin in the woods. obviously most people who say this are not as smart as they think, so they just go through school complaining.

Then the women in your office is probably toxic, ie the boss is shit to them, and they are probably poorly trained and worried that they're going to get fired which only makes it worse. That's your experience, but on the other hand, that's just your experience. Use your common sense. You can't sum up all women in your industry based on a few you've seen in your office.

You will never touch a woman.

Found a woman software engineer!

Meant to say the environment in your office is toxic, i.e. the boss is shit to them.

I am sure they exist. On the other hand we hire psych majors who went to 6 weeks of female only code boot camp and it's a nightmare.

don't forget they're always fucking cold so insist the heating is set to like 80 even in the middle of summer

You’re holding everyone back and nobody likes you roastie whore

You are beta cuck that thinks men and women are equal
You are the pic on the top and Im the pick at the bottom

Attached: 07582847-9E71-4A81-9E5D-39D277085A26.jpg (500x893, 48.92K)

We talk because we like you and we want to get your attention.

You should start paying attention because we're worth it.

imagine dying with a pussy ass face diaper still on your decapitated head holy shit lmfao