Be me

>be me
>have no legs
>have huge foot fetish
>afraid to tell girls bc it feels extra weird being legless

Halp b

Attached: 20220227_212633.jpg (319x318, 31.66K)

Also general foot & foot fetish discussion thread

Attached: 1645455297136.jpg (958x1280, 67.97K)

Not a footfag.
I don't know if your foot fetish is actually related to your legs, but even if it isn't, it would be believable enough that you could just say that. Would even seem that weird that someone would be into the thing he doesn't have.

Would or wouldn't?

just make the irony your own, not every answer will be what you want but when you find a girl that’s chill, you’re in for a great time

I would like to see a girl humiliate you and rub her feet in your face.

jog on with that shit, just walk up to them and tell them what you want.
go on user, walk tall, run towards your dreams.

I'm always subtle with my foot fetish, maybe be watching a movie or something, I've had chicks put their feet in my lap. On one occasion the chemistry lead the girls toes into my mouth. But I find most people in general don't like having their feet touched. I fucking hate having my feet touched.

Wouldn't seem weird, sorry.

step 1: get female friend to be genuinely comfortable with you
step 2: ask her to let you feel her feet bc you aint got none. be chill about it.
step 3: if all goes well, you can tell your boo you developed a fetish through them

Attached: uSn7voo.jpg (346x346, 30.08K)

You think? I've got the same thought but literally the opposite. That they would associate it with my legs and find it extra weird or off putting because of it.

Yeah. Girl I've been seeing is very not into feet. Any ideas to ease hey into it?

I'd be very ok with this.

Hue

Yeah. See reply above.

You really think it'd be that simple?

(You)
I would imagine that if they are fine dating someone without legs, that you having a foot fetish would seem reasonable given that you have none, making your more likely to be interested in feet in general. Doesn't necessarily mean she will be keen to indulge in it, but she probably wouldn't find it that weird considering.

I've been called a "foot loser" by femdom brats, but that term is more literal in your case!

Yeah i suppose maybe that's party of my issue too. Even though I've been seeing this girl for months, she's shut down any attempt at making anything official. We've fucked countless times and see eachother regularly but somehow it still doesn't feel comfortable or secure. Id really like to pose the idea of getting into foot stuff but I'm also scared it will fuck things up.

Kek.

if you have how legs, does that mean you sit right on your dick/balls?

Hey! I recognize those legs :/

Sounds like she's using you.

What legs?

Try to fuck things up and go from there. Act like you have nothing to lose because that means confidence and bitches love confidence. Also, you look young so making things official doesnt mean shit. Start fucking lifting weights bitch

These.

Attached: lego.png (319x318, 138.77K)

What happened to your legs again

That's an illusion!

Attached: illusion.png (456x300, 11.92K)

My No-Leg Any Forumsro! I bet if you posted another bulge pic you'd get femanons wanting to "massage" it.

>I would like to see a girl humiliate you and rub her feet in your face.
Thissssssss

>hey there lil guy
>what little legs you have
>where are your feet?
>oh you don't have any?
>but how do you walk?
>oh you cant?
>then go ahead and crawl for me little fella
>pushes OP with her feet
>GO!
>*Shoves OP off of couch with a firm foot to the face*
>*giggles and points down at him*
>that's better
>now climb back up if you want to rub my feet
>*OP tries gimping his way back on the couch*
>right as he almost makes it up
>she places sole of foot square on OPs face
>*PUSH*
>He topples back to the floor
>she laughs and points

Cont?

Attached: 1644075710056.jpg (1080x1080, 56.87K)

Yes please! It's leg-a-litious!

Top Kek m8

Tumots

Totally m8

With their feet?