Is WWW 3 imminent?

Is WWW 3 imminent?
Seriously, could this escalate to a world wide conflict?

Attached: world-war-3.jpg (640x473, 43.34K)

>WWW3

Attached: 1624068150064.jpg (182x249, 5.31K)

No. Yes.

Depends on how bad Putin wants Ukraine. If he attacks Poland for shipping A-10s to Ukraine, that will trigger Article 5 and almost certainly lead to nuclear war.

1. I don’t think so
2. It could, but I don’t think it will

Fortunately, I live right next to the worlds largest naval base so once the nukes fall I’ll be the first to check out.

Attached: 56A35676-FDC2-41B0-BB6C-2CF3D82C6669.jpg (790x557, 92.52K)

Yeah but it's good for the planet when all humans die so no problem.

Yes. No.

>WWW 3

Attached: image_search_1607839675142.jpg (600x449, 181.45K)

Fuck you , you flaming faggots, so i accidentally added an extra w. Whoopdy fucking doo !!

Worth noting the Putin’s is backed into a corner. He could use nuclear weapon but no one is going to defend him if he does. Putin will end up dead quickly and whomever is left will negotiate the end of the conflict.

Despite what you might see from politicians and some western media, the Chinese don’t want war with the West, and certainly aren’t going to ally themselves with Putin if he goes total apeshit. North Korea and Belarus are probably the only states willing to ally themselves with Russia, hardly mighty enough to defeat NATO in a conventional war.

Maybe. I don't know.

Hopefully

>W 1
>WW 2
>WWW 3
do you guys even world war

I'm unsure. WWWV 2.5 is more likely though

How would russia finance a war? Their assets have been frozen and their main commodity, big users are no longer buying. They can print money but that is going starve most of their citizens. Putin may be delusional and think there is a way out but there really isn't. He should have learned from America's mistakes, you can beat the military and control the airspace but to get the loyal citizens to surrender you have to kill most of them and the rest will always hate you.

I honestly just don't see how it doesn't. That dumb fucking US president of ours is about to ban Russian gas and that will inevitably set the chain off for Europe to ban Russian gas, next comes a severe recession/depression, next after that is resource wars, next after that, kaboom. Y'all enjoy the time you have left. You might die before it happens, but it'll happen.

They're accepting payment from Turkey in RUB and they have gold to sell to China for some RMB. Only currency that's fucked in the long run is the USD.

Honest question: Would it be because two different kinds of Communist neonazi-fetishizing cultures are fighting?

the aliens are not letting it happen. do your research. they shut down nukes before.

>Depends on how bad Putin wants Ukraine
I think that's irrelevant at this point it's all about his ego and if he backs down that would make him look weak.

He looks weak and desperate as fuck already but he somehow convinces himself he isn't.

He probably has a large percent of the earth's gold stockpiled. Any greedy American or Jew doesn't have the moral fiber to refuse to buy it. Just like they aren't refusing to buy their oil