“I heard you want to travel for spring break! Would be a shame if raised gas prices would ruin that!”

>“I heard you want to travel for spring break! Would be a shame if raised gas prices would ruin that!”

Attached: 8047E6BF-147B-4C1A-892E-8DEBB491D1EF.png (900x746, 283.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
cnn.com/2019/11/17/politics/trump-soft-on-russia/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I hear you're all broke ass motherfuckers and can't handle the gas and inflation I've delivered. I hear you

>Would be a shame if gas prices were rising because of a war Trump spent his presidency enabling Putin to wage :(

>buy an electric vehicle poors

>enabling Putin to wag
russia just happens to invade the same corrupt government that funnels money to biden, but it's trump
you are absolute clown shoes

Attached: 111.jpg (900x596, 88.07K)

>imagining being as stupid as OP.

Saged, /thread

You’re retarded and I’m not even a trumptard

>being this happy about getting fucked in the ass
lmao yep, you're a Bidey voter

except the russians invaded donbass in May of 2014, during Obama's presidency and he not only didn't do anything, he had the media completely ignore the issue too.

SUMMER IS CANCELLED

BACK TO YOUR SLAVE PODS

>spring break
who the fuck do these Russians think they're shilling to?

yeah this is toooootally Biden's fault...

fucking retards

I almost feel bad for the vaccinated, but then I remember how they tried to have us shipped off to camps, made homeless and unemployed and also tried to have our kids taken away from us.

Attached: anya-phenotype-argie.jpg (828x1472, 145.75K)

streamable.com/ppq8yh

Attached: 1627947689729.gif (916x544, 1.41M)

>shuts down domestic oil productions, forcing us to be oil dependent on foreign countries
>tHIs Isn'T BIdEN's FaULT, STUpIDS!11!
lmao. You're so pathetic.

Imagine being so poor you care about the price of gas

please cite

trump did a lot more than nothing. He aided an enemy of the US. String that traitor up.

cnn.com/2019/11/17/politics/trump-soft-on-russia/index.html

Right? Fuck the working class comrade!

And he just happens to invade after the most damage to American international military affairs has been done. Hillary would've never let these circumstances arise in the first place.

dag darn j'biden raisin gas prices rat before muh sprang brake

>damn we spent the last 100 years making ourselves exceedingly dependent on a finite resource