How do you react if your girl cheated on you and the guy sent you this aftermath from her phone...

How do you react if your girl cheated on you and the guy sent you this aftermath from her phone? Is your relationship still able to be salvaged, or is it all over?

Attached: 210F4913-B29A-4ED2-A49F-D392444BAEEB.jpg (1144x828, 481.98K)

Depends on a couple of things...

Which are?

One being: Do I even love her? Am I on the way out of the relationship myself so its just detached pussy that I know in real life?

That looks like Asian pussy. Probably the aftermath of her getting with a BWC.

Yes that is indeed the case. Would you be able to have sex with her after that?

I would unironically kill her, and the guy too if I could torture a name out of her.

>bu-but he's probably bigger lmao
Yeah, I got something that'll deflate all of that, it's called getting gut shot

ill just ghost her, whats the big deal if i got her i can get another bitch, all of them are hoes anyway why care?

You fucked up having a relationship in the first place. Women aren't emotionally or mentally mature enough to have a relationship. They're only worth is their holes and birthing, but cloning is fixing the latter.

There's the law of man, and then there's something above that. Anyone who would let something like this go unanswered isn't a real man.

*their

>relationship

Attached: 51KCq5JKeoL._AC_SX466_.jpg (424x424, 58.02K)

as far as I'm concerned, that's a declaration of war.

>anyone on Any Forums
>in a relationship
you're a comedian, take your jokes on the road and you'll make bank.

Monogamy is for retards. Also, men are for pleasure and women are for procreation.

If you are asking this question, the answer is simple.

You ain't doing shit, you cuck. Get used to some weird flavors.

fuck it, call the cops, they cannot uncuck you

You have any wins of Alix?

"I saw this storyline in a doujin"

My ex wife sent me a pictures like this once when she got a new boyfriends just to try to piss me off. Luckily I have a good lawyer that used it against her so now i have full custody.

Huge mistake on her end if you had a child together.

Do you have those pics still?

I'm in an open relationship, but if this happened with zero discussion, I'd drop her right there.

Ghost and immediately scheme and connive to fuck her friends or family members for some semblance of pride before never talking to her again. Would hate the guy, but couldn't really blame him as I would do the same, given the opportunity.

>able to be salvaged
nah whore is whore

You need to take the guy's bwc first to know for sure if your girl is ruined forever