Hello Bros!

Hello Bros!
I just broke with my girlfriend,..We had been toguether for almost 3 years and she inmediatly got a new boyfriend 2 weeks later, i am 32 and she is 26 years old, i tried to talk to her once but she texted me to not do it again please cause she has a new boyfriend and she doesnt want any problems...
Do u have any suggestions? It has been 2 months sinse she started with the new boyfriend and i feel hopeless, i am studying an engineer carreer and i hope she comes back to me but do u think she will comeback?

Attached: aaaa.jpg (660x443, 36.45K)

kill yourself or find a new girl She's lost to you. She was never yours. It was barely even your turn for a while.

"broke with my girlfriend"?

You mean she dumped your ass. Stop being a faggot, faggot.

sorry to break it down to you, it's very likely she'd been cheating on you before you guys broke up. just move on, mate.

Attached: ku7.jpg (626x417, 29.96K)

Cucked. Fact

hmmm... I tell him or do you tell them user?

This guy is right, women typically don't leave until they have someone else lined up already.

Fuck, that sucks user, and I don't wanna sound mean but... You two probably won't get together. If she left you that suddenly, then it means she moved on and won't look back. I know it's painful and it hurts, but you've gotta move on. I also had a relationship with a very special person who I loved a lot, but things weren't going well and I decided to cut it off since things weren't the same, y'know?

As a woman, I confirm it. Women tend to fall in love faster than men, and I've had friends who crushed very easily and very fast over a lot of different men in the lapse of one year. Shit happens.

>to fall in love faster than men, and I've had friends who crushed very easily and very fast over a lot of different men in the lapse of one year. Shit happens.

BULLSHIT. First, there are no women on the internet. Second, men are absolutely the romantic gender.

Women don't fall in love faster, they just want a branch to swing to so they don't have to feel grief when they give up a partner. It's fucked.

>32 years old
>Still in undergrad
Jesus christ OP it's over for you man. The world needs ditch diggers too.

>no women on the internet
then what in the fuckerooni do I count as, lmao
>men are absolutely the romantic gender
Hmm... I don't think it's mostly about which gender falls in love faster, user. Love and attraction are very complicated issues, and all men and all women are very different from one another. My shortest relationship lasted... Around... Six months, and some friends of mine went around kissing random dudes in clubs, or fucking more than one men at the same time. It varies A LOT from person to person.

In what kind of a deluded, warped reality do you live in? If she fell in love, why didn't she leave him in the first place then? she was deliberately lying to OP and banging another dude on the side. that's not a 'shit happens' type of thing.

Damn.
I though maybe if i let the time pass and i finish my carrer she will regret and come back... but i think it is hopeless...
Any advice?
Also i though she would never cheat on me, but maybe she was talking to the actual boyfriend when she was with me.. it hurts man...

A larper, obviously. You should know the rules by now. tits or GTFO if you're gonna claim being female-bodied.

If it's not about who falls in love faster why did you claim women fall in love faster than men?

She definitely cheated on you. And will never come back. That love and longing feeling you have? That's from a lack of self esteem, not actually caring about the person. You care that you felt desired.

I just... I don't want to sound mean, man. OP doesn't seem to be okay, and saying "HAHA YOU'RE A CUCK YOUR GF CHEATED ON YOU" sounds too mean. I mean, yeah. She probably ditched him because she was already in love with another dude. What I'm trying to say is that us women get crushes and get over crushes MORE easily than men. Just chill. Gettin' all worked up over a statement someone else made is not reasonable, dude.

Nope. If she didn't love you when you're at your rock bottom, she ain't gon' love you when you're at the top. I can't know for certain if she cheated on you, but something similar happened to me. I was in a relationship with another man, for like... ALMOST six years, with break-ups in between, and the love just... Faded out.

He didn't try to work to better himself, he just gave up on everything and didn't care too much about me. I was devastated to feel that the man I've put so much love and attention on just didn't give a shit if I was there with him or not. And then I met my actual boyfriend. Fuck, I don't want to rant or talk for too long lmao, but... Just focus on yourself. You've given enough of your time and attention to that girl, and it's time for you to focus on the ONE person that needed you the most. You, man.

Attached: qy821iecpel71.jpg (640x740, 70.53K)

You know the rules, and so do I~
A full commitment's what I'm thinking in of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy!
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling,
Gotta make you understand

Larping fag is full of it. the whole 'falling in love' thing is just another mickey mouse bullshit excuse to justify their self-centered, manipulative actions. 3 years into a relationship and can't even talk about something that really matters to OP?

yet another reason why the majority of women are emotional midgets who can't see beyond their nose.

Attached: vg66.jpg (427x718, 29.92K)

>yet another reason why the majority of women are emotional midgets who can't see beyond their nose.

Yet you men crave women. If we're so shitty, then you can always turn to homosexuality. I'm not even joking.

you are a larper, and a really bad one at that, but okay. first of all, you are a woman and will never in your life know to what extent OP is going through; that's why you basically spent half a paragraph justifying your piss-poor advice by saying "me no mean."

OP advice ask for help to a bunch of random people, well someone's gotta tell him the hard truth whether he likes it or not. not only that, but he's having second thoughts about trying to get back with her YET you are still saying "well, you know women develop crushes faster than men and like yeah" I feel like I'm talking a brick wall. good googly moogly, batman. this one has to be a special kind of stupidity.

Alright. Then I won't waste my time arguing with you. I hope you have a good day, and please try to not take things so seriously. It's not good for you.

Saying the truth doesn't mean you've got to be an asshole. I have said "user, she doesn't love you anymore and you've gotta move on, focus on yourself and give yourself that love she didn't give you" and that means I'm an ass. Aight.

>focuses on the most irrelevant part

aight. i give up. good conversation though and thanks for proving once more the intricate mindset of a shoebox. good luck in life and make sure take care of that pair of tits cause that brain ain't going to take you anywhere.

peace.

Attached: 1645421866226m.jpg (1024x680, 69.36K)

k

Attached: 14956382_659095154260399_6851626174710710467_n.jpg (540x385, 26.47K)

Not sure if larping but just wanted to say you know that's not possible. No matter how much we may whine about women (some even verbally abusing them) we can't go against our programming. As much we say shit sometimes we'll always be very attracted to them (you if not larping,). I've known women who were abused by men and they still go searching for another. We're kind of stuck with each other we can't overule our nature's.

Do you want me to post my- Hold on. Damn it. I already made a poster for today's date, so I'll just take a picture with that.

I don't understand what you're saying. All i was trying to say no matter how much we whine, straight men will always love women. It's like impossible for us to overcome this desire, and I believe the same applies to women who are mistreated by men.

But we used to talk about our future, and i told her that when i finish my carreer we would live toguether and have children, but first i need to finish so we will have less problems about money.. and we have many travels to do.. All i know she left me for a boy that likes paries a lot and lives the dotay, doesnt focus in his future... it hurts to know that she left me for that kind of man...

I ain't postin' my tits 'cause you're being a bunch of asses, so fuck off. But look. The man's already feeling like shit, and being assholes with him WON'T fucking help him, you absolute monkeys with no goddamn capacity of empathy.

WOMEN GET OVER RELATIONSHIPS FASTER THAN MEN. IT'S A FACT. And women are used to having multiple relationships in their lives, that's why you can probably see a bitch leavin' a long relationship and going with another idiot after a month. God.

Attached: IMG_20220308_144454_259.jpg (626x834, 66.36K)