Lol

lol
putin is choking on ukrainian cock.
how did russia become so weak?
they are going to lose to a tiny country.

Attached: Putin eats cock.jpg (1200x773, 75.03K)

it's the same problem the us had against isis. You can't kill an idea.

Russia was always weak but stories and media hyped it so long you began to believe in its strength, out of fear

i'm suprised that they seem unable to conduct coordinated operations. i wonder if they were also this bad.

Attached: FNVdyoxXIAgT41z.jpg (1280x891, 339.54K)

Attached: FNM7XFXXIAEvIbu.jpg (829x1024, 186.86K)

Attached: FNM7XEaXoAIfP_X.jpg (776x879, 111.54K)

Attached: FNM7XEgXwAETVM6.jpg (709x709, 96.02K)

Attached: FNM7XFQXMAYF9bC.jpg (683x449, 50.24K)

Attached: 1646669319025.gif (280x205, 940.39K)

Attached: 6458367244426.jpg (1024x896, 157.58K)

Think of the bright side, this will destroy russia's economy so that means more young pretty russian women will be trying to escape it, which means less cock for roasties to exploit: you can finally start a family and have the wife make kompot for the kids.

Attached: putin over.jpg (600x491, 55.52K)

russian women are usually hotter. hell even lithuanians and estonians are hotter.

>tiny country.

lol land can't fight wars. the funniest part to me is that they have such a massive country by land mass. how are they going to be capable of protecting all that land if they can't even handle a neighboring country? if i were china why wouldn't i just start taking land?

lol the incel brain really is a marvel of evolution. You have nothing to offer women no matter what culture they come from.

Attached: 1642605456466.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

>Ukraine
>Tiny
You know it's the second largest country in Europe right? Beaten in size only by, you guessed it pal, Russia.

>putin is choking on ukrainian cock.
For 13 days now and it keeps going. Putin only gets hard to fuck his own people. Apart from that he loves Ukrainian cock.
>how did russia become so weak?
It's seems that Putin didn't do much. And fucked things up now. What a gay cunt.

Attached: Put(it)in.png (1000x510, 392.17K)

You'll get your mail order bride and all it took was a land war that could turn into WW3 at any given time. Amazing how your mind works. Even in your fantasies you know you're the bottom of the barrel lol.

>incel
Nah, sorry, I don't browse Any Forums or /rk9/ nor do I really want a trad wife, just tired of entitled whores.

Some of the Russian land used to belong to China, so yeah I'd watch this

glad to see its all shits and giggles, long as you can post some cute pics in insta.
I hate women so much its fuckni unreal

Putin is a fucking chimp brain

Attached: 1646720988426.jpg (600x1000, 129.15K)

I'm from Russia. I will use a translator. Ukraine has always been a problem for Russia. Since the Soviet Union, a gas pipe has been running through Ukraine. Ukraine constantly blackmailed us over gas supplies. they were always asking for more money for transit. we endured. Putin offered the Ukrainians a customs union. offered large loans. offered to join the community. but instead, right-wing nationalists in Ukraine shouted “kill the Muscovites” and marched in the squares with Nazi slogans against Russia. Ukrainians threatened to join NATO (would you like missiles on Cuba?) Then Russia took Crimea. but the Ukrainians did not understand anything. Then Donbas was taken away. they didn't understand anything. Ukraine started bombing Lugansk and Donetsk, bombing civilians. Ukrainian troops encircled and defeated. Ukraine signed the Minsk agreements. But again they did not understand anything and did not fulfill the agreements. now Russia has brought troops and surrounds the cities. asks to surrender peacefully, to sign documents stating that Ukraine will not join NATO, but Ukraine does not agree. and now their cities are being destroyed. if the west continues to support Ukraine, their cities will be completely destroyed