Will you be dodging the draft?

Will you be dodging the draft?

Attached: 1646754604886.jpg (546x570, 71.68K)

Draft? If they draft the kids of eligible age I imagine non stop suicides in the military. I'm 35 and I bet I'm in 100x more fit to serve than the kids today and I'm legally insane and too old to serve. I'll serve though if they need it. What else is there to live for anymore

We are never having a draft again; people will say fuck you like with Corona. We have a standing army in the jails and prisons doing nothing all day.

I can't. I'm 33. I know I know I just can't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

usa = number 1

Attached: the_face_of_war[1].jpg (1200x1317, 108.76K)

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strengh

They wouldn't draft over this ever, but IF they did I'd gladly join. I'd join now if not for the family I look after.

Ofcourse I am. Like fuck do I want to die over a country I barely knew existed a few weeks ago. Fucking stupid question.

I'm past draft age, but I hope people will resist.

Nope. I'm aged out. There's no way they're going to take a 38 year old father of 2.

Paranoid schizophrenic, aspergers oppositional defiance disorder, reporting.

You don't want me on your side.

I want to get you drunk.

You can still get drafted. It’s up until 35 years of age

im not dying for some jewish plot in ukraine

Why is it always the draft dodgers/never served that always want to go to war? Send them fuckers instead since they all want to use military lingo in civilian life like they are cool, it’s just cringe. He’ll send the cops too since they can’t get out of the military mentality

Throwing a boomer army into operation Meat Shield would indeed be more logical for a society than getting your youth killed.

/thread

no.
but i am too old to be drafted.
enjoy your war, fellas

Not much point in a draft when we're going to end up nuking the planet. Fortunately I live a few miles from a military base so it will be over pretty quick. Flash of light, count to ten, somewhere along the way the shockwave vaporizes me into a fine mist.

idk... youth fills up from below but the boomers have experience and high paying jobs to save! Also, the youth have values and shit

The draft will only be used in emergency, Vietnam taught the US military how bad an idea a draft is. Your professional army should be sufficient for the task, the draft is a last resort, and it will only be used for homeland defense. This is why a lot of countries have eliminated the draft entirely, it just leaves huge damage in its wake after a war that breaks societies down. Professional soldiers are motivated and know what to expect, civilians come home broken, they arent made for the military.

>Will you be dodging the draft?
Europe wanted this guy over bad-orange, they can settle their own differences this time Mr.Bolton

Everyone(who cared to) knew the big-guy was compromised on the issue of Ukraine, the world will now suffer for their arrogance and suppression of free speech when they felt it convenient(Trump-derangement-syndrome is a helluva drug).

Attached: come on, man (1).jpg (1024x576, 48.82K)

I wouldn't die for Trump.
I will not die for Biden.
Ukraine is NOT worth WW3.