I gotta be real man when you look at it objectively we are just sitting behind a keyboard making fun of them while they...

i gotta be real man when you look at it objectively we are just sitting behind a keyboard making fun of them while they are literally entering an active warzone. we look like bitches compared to fucking reddit trannies i dont know how else to say it

Attached: 1646202935818.jpg (1258x1470, 430.67K)

Wow these people are fucking delusional. I served in the Army and we don't go out of our way to call someone by a pronoun when addressing them. We just say "HEY GUY!" or "WHAT ARE YOU DOING POG?!" What an absolute faggot to think that in the heat of battle I'm going to remember "Hey call Stanly a girl so he doesn't get triggered and kill himself while hot rounds are whizzing past us."

okay you were in the army but today you are just sitting behind a keyboard while they are in fucking ukraine with guns.

i been on the internet too long thats a pic of them rancher trannies going over to their neighbor they thought was a nazi or some shit.

OK and? I maybe sitting behind a keyboard now but I work for a top security firm defending Ukraine from cyber attacks. I may not be returning fire to sand niggers anymore, but I am still trying to fight the good fight. I'm too old for that shit now. Are they though? Some keyboard warrior's post on reddit unequivocally proves they're standing on Ukraine soil with an AK74 or something? Really dude? Please tell me you're being ironic.

They are going to get killed, regardless of whatever previous training they may have if they go in to an active war with an uncaring adversary while wearing BRIGHT PINKS AND FUCKING RAINBOWS they are effectively painting a target on themselves.

There is a reason military uniforms are not bright and sparkly.
I also have strong doubts about how genuine this image is, it looks staged for brownie points and not actually taken anywhere in or near the Ukraine.

OP pic is old, nothing to do with Ukraine

How embarrassing you got duped into fighting wars for kikes. I thought the general consensus for vets was to urge other people to go fight politician wars?

this

even trannies have to spin their little propaganda machine to try and make the world think they are "doing their bit!" when they're really just sitting around being keyboard warriors like the rest.

Dude, don't justify yourself to fucktards like OP and whatever issues they want to project on to you, their self-doubt about their masculinity isn't your problem.

Hahahaha le ZOGbot kike argument I see 6 gorillion times on Any Forums. Tell me. Who does Isreal get all their money again from? Oh right us because you say that over 9000 fucking times on Any Forums. Right and what do they do with that money again? Oh right! Buy our weapons. And what do they do with our weapons? OH RIGHT FIGHT OUR PROXY WARS! Totally forgot. My bad dude. Sorry won't happen again bro. Serving Kikestein Shekelberg for real nigga.

This is an old photo that has nothing to do with Ukraine though.

Why fight for a regime I don’t support? I’d rather fight with the Russians than throw myself into the meat grinder for a senile pedophile who is going to get replaced by a disingenuous capitalist nigger in 6 months.

true but reddit trannies are definitely fighting though

This shit is cringy af and we all know trannies aren’t going over there to fight in a war, most are just looking for attention and don’t do what they claim. You’re an idiot if you believe that they are actually doing this just trying to trick people actually going over to do it

>reddit trannies are definitely fighting though
Doubt it, are they posting daily updates too? They are just larping like they Karl being women

Larp not Karl

why would someone trans go fight in a war between two states that have repressive laws against them
even if you're a putin cocksucker you should realize when your propaganda gets too clownish

IDK what their goals are truthfully, but we had a lot of suicidal idiots in our unit. If I wanted to die by not my own hand, this is the perfect way to do it.

>why would someone trans go fight in a war between two states that have repressive laws against them
obviously to change hearts and minds

FYI that "tranny strike force" pic is completely unrelated to the current slavic kike wars

Yeah, this whole post is some psy-ops bait shit.

Oh wait is lied and now have to make up another story

whats the logo on that dude's hat? the one that's red?

It's the Star Wars rebel shit. These faggots really think they're in a movie.

Attached: 1646471940945.jpg (1300x720, 81.48K)

christ.