Secrets. Share 'em

Secrets. Share 'em.

Attached: 1642594848508.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

My uncle and his friend started "molesting" me when I was 9. I'm a grill

You're the grill that went on the cruise, yeah?

No, different grill. First time posting

Then, how'd it start?

I'm the dude that taught his 7yo how to masturbate. :/

Gonna need tits and time stamp you lying neck beard

You here to post a pic of her already?

Lot of it kind of blurs together, but my uncle and aunt raised me after my mom went MIA. Grew up in a rural area. Aunt worked in the closets city 3 times a week. There was a lot of time I was left alone with my uncle. First time I remember we were watching some movie and he started playing with my pussy. He slowly progressed from there and eventually started bringing his friend over. Probably within 6 months, they were fucking my ass almost daily.

I spit on a dog once or twice

My SIL is coming to visit in September and I'm so tempted to try and get some hidden camera nudes of her but I have never done something like that so I have no idea where to start

How long did the whole thing lasted? How old are you now? Do you remember initiating anything by yourself or was it always them?

Not even remotely.

show tits

I am ashamed of myself.

around 10 years. I'm 25 now. There were definitely times I initiated, more so as I got older and hornier. I'd come home from school angry about something and would just want to get fucked.

What does she wank off to?

Killed my neighbors annoying ass barking dog by poisoning it with anti-freeze soaked hamburger meat. I don't feel a smidgen bad about it either. Peace and quiet now.

I’m a 350lb hairy male that lives in his moms basement and lives off hot pockets and mtn dew. I come in these threads to pretend to be a women to get internet attention because of the dopamine rush I get when people intersect with me even though I know I’m larping

My friend and I tag team his girlfriends daughter

age is she?

That's no secret tho?

i wanna kidnap and rape my ex classmate. she is a slut and deserve it