Why is Joe Biden infringing upon this guy's right to cope with having a micropenis?

Why is Joe Biden infringing upon this guy's right to cope with having a micropenis?

Attached: guzzling.jpg (1200x675, 698.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ppq8yh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop being jelly of his lifted truck.

>sitting around thinking about other guys' penises.

sounds gay bro

Sorry bro, I can't hear you over the sound of my 475 hp, 6.7L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine!

Imagine how much of a faggot you would have to be to equate everything you hate into someone's dick.

Attached: 1276474975472.jpg (251x166, 8.87K)

Why is COCK your first thought when seeing a pickup truck, OP? Rhetorical question... we already know you’re a massive faggot!

I don't think you understand I have DON'T TREAD ON ME and BACK THE BLUE stickers on the back of my truck... OF COURSE I LOVE BLACK COCK.

Attached: 0a3.jpg (600x429, 34.46K)

This one didn't turn out the way you thought it would did you spiteful homo.

I guess in the sense I thought there would be less responses, sure.

lol so mad

Attached: 1644655138486.jpg (712x1024, 94.91K)

>hehe libtards
proceeds to hit a toyota camry and flip over due to the skyscraper high center of gravity

The E-1 special!!

>Why is Joe Biden infringing upon this guy's right to cope with having a micropenis?
This made me laugh way too hard. I don't even know why.

Attached: 123492922_138879071257420_5333563963968355178_n-6902344241.jpg (960x926, 56.86K)

>OP makes gay thread
>Gets called a fag
Y-you're mad!

truck dicks BTFO
mexican ricers BTFO
people who buy things BTFO

lol I'm happy about the increases for exactly this reason. These rednecks who much not have jobs around me just sit at the gas station revving their engines all day, going back 10 times a day to refill because all they do is zoom down main street like they think everyone thinks they're impressive. It's been much quieter the past 2 days.

truckfags coming to the realization that spending $80,000 on a giant toy was a terrible decision.

streamable.com/ppq8yh

sage
>sage
sage

Attached: 1627456108804.png (1180x1389, 1.1M)

You think our freedoms are funny? The founding fathers wouldn't find this a laughing matter.

We all know that there is no war going on in Ukraine it's just the evil west. I watched videos this morning of a downed bridge that I saw 3 days ago and they tried to say "this has been blown up this morning" look past the propaganda and you will see that Putin is doing nothing wrong but you sheep can't see past the idea that "we are the greatest country in the world" bs

lol yeah no one is jealous, we're just amazed you have so little self awareness you think no one sees through that shit
I've even seen dude complain online 'stop body shaming men' Well if you drove a normal vehicle like everyone else instead of making it as loud and offfensive as possible maybe people wouldn't talk shit about you.

why doesn't he just make his micropenis electric?

I don't own a truck. But i can spot a faggot from a mile away.

that would make his micropenis a communist

>faggot from a mile away
fucking kek of course you can homo