Guys, I think I fucked up...

Guys, I think I fucked up, I need to learn C++ in as little time as possible I told my boss I knew how to do it and he's put me on a project that starts in like a week and a half.

What's the best and fastest way to learn this?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1611431771294.gif (320x235, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvC1WCdV1XU&list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m sure you can find someone in India who can do it for a lot less per hour than you’re getting - outsource it.
Unless you’re posting from India, in which case you’re fucked.

Review your company’s code for similar projects. If you know how to program in any of the C languages, you can easily program in C++.
Also, don’t be too worried. You’re probably only going to write 100-200 lines of production code, most of which will get scrapped in a refinement meeting.

If you're dedicated, then I'd recommend CodeGym. I used it and you can get to competent beginner level in a week if you devote like 4-5 hours a day on it.

for reasons I can't say I cant outsource it.

You should be studying and coding right now, then all day every day for the next week and a half. C++ is easy at first but the learning curve is real.

Just delete system32 and you’ll cut 50% off all projects you have to do. You’re essentially tricking the system to write half the program for you based on pre-established proxies. You’re welcome

Attached: 84ECCCAF-DBD0-4A41-A7E0-00A56C8E062D.jpg (1085x663, 210.44K)

Imma take a look at this, here are some tits for your trouble.

Attached: 1613676079888s.jpg (800x1200, 196.44K)

When you say the learning curve wym? is it not like other languages...

ask for a task comp you dumb nigger, then work on it like homework from school, if they dont have a task comp then you're getting fried with random bullshit no tech nigger want to do

Fuck you, I want to watch OP work, not spoonfeed him. How the fuck do you expect him to learn the basics if you let the computer handle it for him?

If you're completely new I would suggest getting a highschool textbook from the library, those are easy and digestible. There are so many books on the subject on the internet and most of them are ass.
Also, when I started learning 5-6 years ago, this dudes tutorials helped me out whenever I got stuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=tvC1WCdV1XU&list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83

Should’ve just let him search for this on his own dipshit

if you can understand the basics and how to copy/paste from google and other existing parts of the project then you'll probably be fine

If he fucks this up with his employer he won’t work at all, user. Tf am I supposed to do?
Fuck you, where does it say 4chin can’t be helpful

This, actually
Pretty helpful shortcut, even if you’re already a wizard at coding

The question is not what you know about c++ but what you know about programming in general.

If you already know another object oriented language, you'll just have to map your knowledge with the new language.

If you don't know how to program at all, or just basic stuffs, you're fucked up, it's like learning piano in one week. You could still refuse the job, it'll avoid you a big shame and stress.

it is but there's a ton of shorthand that gets really confusing. If you're reading the code of someone who really knows c++, it can look utterly unintelligible and you need to be prolific in it to understand just wtf those instructions are doing.

Get off 4 Chan you fucking retard

Don't do it op. You've already taken the easy way out once. Just buckle down and I'm sure you'll learn a complicated and difficult coding language in no time.

/+1 armoire
\ -1 armpit
> Deafened by 7 dexterity

To be fair, that’s exactly how they made Fallout 76