Is Any Forums the last major website that doesn't bubble the user? All the others change what they show to each user...

Is Any Forums the last major website that doesn't bubble the user? All the others change what they show to each user, hiding or adding content based on secret algorithms. I'm interested to learn if there are any other websites left that don't contain the user in their own bubble like this.

Attached: 1646297588364.jpg (4000x3526, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk
wikispooks.com/wiki/7th_floor_group
Any
pv-uploads1.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2019/08/IMG_0114.png
projectveritas.com/news/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
amren.com/videos/2022/02/adl-admits-it-doesnt-know-what-its-been-fighting/
forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying gookmoot can actually do something
Site still running on 2015 bros.

>All the others change what they show to each user
the mods hide my posts because they are too based

Sure, if by non-bubble you mean a bunch of contrarians and redditors trolling them daily.

This place is a joke user, daily reminder that not take anything here seriously.

you can in fact get shadowbanned here but it's really only to contain irl cunnyposters and school shooters so the feds can collect warrant info without alerting the mark to something amiss.

also mods = fags

Attached: Hamster mouse.jpg (800x800, 34.15K)

This is now a Kara thread

Attached: 1646643908925.jpg (1600x900, 411.98K)

>bubble the user
idk user, every time they do a new round of janny applications Any Forums definitely becomes a /r/eddit tier bubble for a couple months until the activist jannies get PTSD and off themselves

god i fucking love this shit
>new jannies show up
>get retarded bans for shit i've been posting for years
>finally the faggotry stops and everything goes back to normal for a month or a few
>janitor applications open again

they do it for free

Attached: maxyes3.webm (340x360, 203.77K)

Honestly, it's getting worse.
/qa/ was killed off after they raided Any Forums with trannyjak spam for 6 hours.
I can't even make lewd threads on /s4s/ without the resident janny deleting all of them.
I know he's picking on me on purpose.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-134837_Chrome-01.jpg (720x823, 188.98K)

/vr/ had a janny recently that was banning anyone who insulted Earthbound or AVGN

Does Any Forums still ban you for posting strike witches?
or how about Any Forums where you get banned for discussing video games and the only interesting threads where you wont get banned for posting in are the blatant gay cruising threads.

I use key words to trigger that on purpose and waste Fed resources. I make sure to do it from different IPs and IP ranges so they don't know it's the same person.

If you want instant b& just say you're going to kill Joe Biden or bomb Capitol Building. Give some fake details. Threaten to do live stream. Post threads encouraging anons to attack US power grid. Dump information about various Government buildings and infrastructure.

They didn't v& me yet but they have come watched my house before. I've been doing this for several years now. I was doing it back when Obama was still president.
Friendly reminder that they put glow niggers and shills on janny staff around important current events.

Attached: fuckyoujanny.png (1337x620, 234.42K)

I'm actually kind of surprised how much political discussion they're allowing on Any Forums this past week. Almost like they're hoping people will post intel they weren't aware of.

lol fag

Last time they tried to suppress something the majority of the active userbase wanted to talk about, like goobergate, you had retaliatory shitposting and even more spam created by retards shilling 8 ch.

proof or larp

>I'm actually kind of surprised how much political discussion they're allowing on Any Forums this past week.
They're allowing it because west is shilling massive war campaign. West WANTS war with Russia. They want to beat the war drum and get the normalfags on board. So it'll be allowed.

But real political threads and things that matter will not. Go look at Any Forums right now. An active shooter made an attempt on the president and vice president's life just a few hours ago. There might be one slow thread about it. Meanwhile Ukraine war spam is everywhere. None of it is real information. It's just the same shit you can find all over twitter and MSM.

Any Forums used to not be like that. You used to actually get real information there. It was faster at breaking news than MSM was. Sometimes by many hours.

Why do I get the feeling the whole conflict is a psyop?

Still on only one layer of irony I see.
Dumb boomer.

This. The only good board is /tg/.

You will take your meds.

Because it is. We've known Putin is on the same team with UN for a long time. It's all theater user. They're crashing the economy with no survivors and bringing us into a new age. By 2030 the world will look very different and most of us won't be here to see it.

Attached: .gif (500x282, 505.79K)

Dilate

>contrarians
Ah yes the new gotcha talking point. Everyone here is just trying to be edgy and cool by not liking what normalfags and reddit likes. It couldn't possibly be that everything fucking sucks and world events are fake and gay.

>They want to beat the war drum and get the normalfags on board
...but 99% of the comments are "kek fuck globohomo" or indifferent? I've barely seen anybody pretend to actually give a fuck about russia/ukraine and the ones who do read like ironic shitposts?

>West WANTS war with Russia
War with their gay army? kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk

>Why do I get the feeling the whole conflict is a psyop?
Isn't this just western media overreacting to something as we saw with corona?

hey fucktard, covid is over and the great reset didn't happen

a petty landgrab from russia isn't going to erase private property ownership

They don't have to actually get something popular they can just give it the appearance of being the popular opinion. That's what twitter and other normalfag social media is. They can push agendas there then justify passing laws based on the "popular public opinion"

>the great reset didn't happen
Just wait until the actual effect of that vaxx shot you took kicks in ;^)

>hey fucktard, covid is over and the great reset didn't happen
It didn't happen yet. It will happen by 2030. I know because I read the richfag press reports. If you actually looked for real information instead of lapping up MSM propaganda you'd know what I know.

But you didn't read it. You called it conspiracy theory. Even though it's on IMF, WEF, and UN websites. Every world leader is saying the same thing. You're going to die. You'll deny reality even when they put the barrel to your temple and ask if you want smokes.

this is what Any Forums is now
it's all contrarians and schizos now

You won't be taken seriously without sources, schizo.

>Is Any Forums the last major website that doesn't bubble the user?
Not while the jannies ban any data hoarding threads on Any Forums after the main one gave them PTSD.
To this day they're still mad coomers were productive for a year straight and refuse to acknowledge it, instead giving vague answers like "data hoarding doesn't belong on Any Forums" or "they were hackers on steroids."

Attached: 1635889446936.jpg (1024x576, 57.13K)

Reddit?
It will propose you some subreddits based on the ones you browse, but it's tame stuff.
A single subreddit should be the same for every user, except the ads and possibly shadowbanned content

It already kicked in. You will not breed. You are sterile. If you manage to have children they will be retarded.

Prove me wrong. You can't. No I'm not linking to all the sources again. Go to the UN website and read for yourself. Then go to WEF website and read. Then IMF. Then go to every other big think-tank like CFR. They all say the same thing.

Massive change by 2030. Reset. Building back better. Population control. "Going Green". Georgia guidstones say they want to reduce population to 500,000,000. They're going to do it soon.

The 5G is for the robots coming to purge you ass. Don't say you weren't warned. I'm comfy. I don't want you to die. But I can convince retards to not be retarded. They openly say they want to kill you and your family. You don't care. You're fat and happy. You took the meds. You're so sedated and dumbed down you don't give a fuck about anything.

You really are cattle.

You know exactly why pee and that other eye script got banned, it was a hidden archive script.

GPT3 hands typed this post.

Kys redditard

>prove that this doesn't exist
i bet you believe in god as well

seethe oldfag

So now I'm a bot? Guess I recently got the smug update. It's really pathetic watching you people try to distract from what's happening. I can't figure out if you're bots, paid shills, or just retards that drank the kool-aid at this point. Doesn't really matter. I won't stop talking about it.

The lurkers read it. That's all I care about. I'm not in the mood to spoonfeed tonight. It's better iff they discover it on their own anyway.

God it real. I am sorry you haven't figured it out yet. Perhaps you'll see him someday. He loves you. Or more correctly IT loves you. Pro-tip: it's everywhere even in the room with you right now.

If you really believe in science you must accept that God exists. There are too many patterns in nature for it not to be so. It's intelligent design everywhere you look.

Attached: 1447778791735-1.png (327x430, 161.36K)

we are discussing a Any Forums topic, you edgy plebe, I do not need to feign to ignore how reddit works to fit in with tards like you.

Since we are in argument, HN is similar to reddit, it doesn't bubble and the frontpage is the same for everyone

Reddit lets you argue in bad faith, and it's encouraged, HN doesn't, and they flag your comments if you do.

It's not going to happen. I know because god revealed it to me in a dream. I also read it written on the wall of a public bathroom.

But you didn't have that dream. You didn't visit that public bathroom.

Forgot to add, there's many posts on HN that seem like they're arguing in bad faith, but only because the poster is completely delusional, they are being sincere and genuine.

>It will happen by 2030.
and in 2030 it'll happen by 2060
and in 2060 it'll happen in 2120

there is no reset
what is happening is not guided by a logical, calculated hand, that is the ruse they have you stuck in, worried sick about the future.

>HN
...ugh Hacker News?

OP I'll actually be useful instead of ranting about the state of things. If you're searching for unfiltered content try mailing lists, usenet, and similar old school discussion platforms like fidonet/BBS. A lot of them are still really active. Time has forgotten about them so they aren't censored like the web. You only get filtered results if you do it yourself. There is barely any moderation at all outside of combating spam.

I hang out on those, some forums, and imageboards. Forums are hit and miss. Some are really good and others have worse mods than here. Alt-chans are pretty slow now. The good old days died with cripple-chan. You can still find some that are comfy you just have to be willing to wait on replies.

Mailing lists are where all the real discussion that matters still takes place. I am wondering if this will die out with the boomers and my generation. I do not see much young blood coming in. They prefer to stay on github and social media.

Attached: smug strawberry.jpg (1280x720, 87.41K)

can't do the reset until you're sure everyone who can oppose it is gone, hence the muttening

>usenet
kek you basically have to register yourself on the watch list just to gain access these days

Are you expected to use your real identity in those stuff old mailing list places full of boomers?

I don't want to use my real name,.

>You know exactly why pee and that other eye script got banned
You know exactly why you decided to bring up those scripts instead of addressing the fact that the entire general was banned, not just people uploading images with embedded files.
The general was fine for a year, some asshole uploads embedded files and the jannies saw their chance to ban something they didn't like.

Attached: 1274378395692.jpg (435x478, 131.44K)

no, it's just an uncontrolled collapse, all the infighting and manufactured doubt and the fear of some nebulous "reset" scares you into line. if you latch on to widely publicized conspiracies and try to "educate" others on them as if they are some esoteric meme you are a puppet of the media spreading fud and need your mouth stitched shut.

those threads were lewd dumps half the time

>what is happening is not guided by a logical, calculated hand, that is the ruse they have you stuck in, worried sick about the future.
Can't fool me faggot. Read Bill Cooper (pic related). Richfags follow their own religion aka the mystery school teachings.

There will be a big happening by 2030. It's not some date I pulled out of my ass. The richfags have been talking about it since 2001 and maybe longer. What do you think the last few years has been all about? They're beta testing and getting ready. They have all they need now. Robots will change warfare and police work. They no longer require humans to guard and kill other humans. They are going to turn the machines lose on us and purge 90% of the population. They'll keep a few of us around as slaves to do shit they don't want robots to do. Like sex, companionship, service jobs, and nanny type work. I can't remember the exact number of slaves each one is supposed to be allowed. I want to say it's 100-300.

Even if you don't believe me don't you think it's worth looking into just to be sure? Do you think I just made this shit up? I came to this conclusion over years of study. I know how the richfags think and operate. They have been making major moves lately. This is engineered chaos. That's what richfags believe: order from chaos.

Maybe I should have just joined when they made the offer. I could still be part of the club. I just don't feel like supporting pedos and baby murders. But I gotta say I do understand their point about the goyim. You people are retarded and I suffer just being around you. I don't know why you're this stupid. Maybe I really am different. I don't want to hurt you or control you though. The richfags don't have a problem with it. They think you're dangerous and shouldn't be allowed to have free will. They only see you as livestock.

You're so stupid you actually think you're free.

Attached: coopercensoredbook.png (1080x1920, 2.23M)

dude we are literally talking content and online communities, if you can't stand to read names of some communities you can always step the fuck off this thread.

The topic is interesting because bubbling is not the only form of content manipulation.
HN for example will cheat with submissions score based on their prejudice of what "interesting" is. Some submission will get a second chance when they fail, others get shot down. Mods will castrate users to allow only a certain tone.
Any Forums has content manipulation too, people or brigades will bump dead threads or derail legitimate threads. There are people sitting on telegram / discord channel metatalking about Any Forums and often trying to manipulate some thread

Don't you people get sick of doomerposting all the time?

It's like this on every fucking board now, everyone is screeching and screaming that their way of life is coming to an end in one way or another.

Attached: creampie.jpg (1200x1697, 254.56K)

>west wants war
If we ignore the fact that russia invaded ukraine, it is pretty obvious that the west is doing everything they can to avoid a conflict by inflicting sanctions and providing humanitarian help to the refugees
You were one of them "biden is making things up, no way putin will invade...it's just a massive uncalled for military training conveniently right next to the Ukraine border

Attached: bn85l4836lh81.jpg (1284x2778, 175.21K)

>another schizo with a doomsday prophecy
literally only brainlets believe in giant worldspanning conspiracies. they never fucking happened. there never was an all powerful organization steering the world, and never will be, just accept you schizoid moron that world is just full of different tribes fighting over power

> there never was an all powerful organization steering the world
are you fucking serious

>t. zoomer

god exists but isn't a being from our dimension so we cannot infer its state of mind or understand its process of thought. its logic may be completely alien to us. it likely never hears your prayers. it may as well not exist, but it's not impossible that it does.

all the judeo-christian religions are scams based on guesses and uneducated men observing natural processes only in part. modern christianity goes against all of its own teachings. if you believe in that shit you are a moron. it'[s clearly all just for show. american christians are unwitting tools of satan according to their own doctrine.

>if you can't stand to read names of some communities you can always step the fuck off this thread.
My apologies. I meant
>...uhh Hacker News?
as in blindly guessing what is the acronym supposed to mean. I didn't mean to bitch about it.

pray tell how the personal demonization of putin across all media can be interpreted as anything else than warmongering

With every wave of media attention, more people who think this is a chatroom for posting garbage with frogs as avatars come here. We are being bubbled.

not a site for your sexual roleplay garbage

>T-two more weeks and we release the kraken!!!
>Texas will never freeze lol
>Russia will not invade lol

Ever wondered if you were on the wrong side?

Attached: 020asw686xe81.png (720x543, 77.55K)

Thanks user, added this mouse to my Amazon list

it cute

my little sister uses this mouse

Because he's an actual demon bombing civilians in a sovereign country he has no right over (i.e. waging a war unprovoked)? He's literally destabilizing europe and that's affecting innocent human lives.
But let me guess we should let him do what he wants because he's based and redpilled right?

>you believe in God
>therefor you must believe this highly censored book of fairy tales
>I'm so smart because I don't believe in anything!

Kill yourself. Oh and just so you're aware since you're so uneducated on religion. All major religions and fables are basically just a re-telling of the same stories. They are come from the mystery school religion. If you read the book I posted above you can find out all about it.

Then you could actually BTFO stupid kikes, christcucks, and goat fuckers when they cite their religion as justification for killing other people and enforcing faggy rules.

I believe in God because it is real. I have faith because universe is simulation and it's possible to break the programming and do amazing things. I know that I continue to exist after my body dies. I don't fear death and I don't give two fucks about what anyone else thinks about all of this. Stop being insufferable faggot. Discussion can be civil and fun without resorting to attempts to troll each other. Stop getting so fucking offended that other people have different ideas than (you). Stop trying so hard to fit-in.

Attached: comfyreimoo.jpg (600x570, 35.86K)

/tg/ has been shit for at least 7 years now, plebbitors ruined it

This pretty much, even top shelf leaked stuff like the Samsung leak and Nvidia leak in the past two days had their threads with links up for hours, the usual glownigger vigilance resources are busy peddling narratives all over the web

it's just the discord tranny shitpost cabals, they have nothing better to do while dilating.
i like responding with "yeah so what let it burn"

i encourage anyone who believes in the "deep state" or whatever to actually go to washington dc and take a tour of the capitol building on a busy day, it's a fucking madhouse. one can see where bad actors may take advantage of the chaos but there's no way you could actually get away with the kind of things conspiritards claim. most big government decisions start out as granular information sifted out and sorted by regular hired clerks and then an elected official makes choices on how to present that information to the other elected officials. basically nothing gets by anybody if procedure is followed. there are always whistleblowers calling out bad moves.

of course not everybody follows procedure and money does a lot of talking, so yes the gov't does shitty things, but it's not like there's a secret room under the building where the league of evil meets every weekend. that's in baltimore.

There is a pretty comfy /tg/ alt-chan that hasn't been ruined by normalfags yet. I won't link it of course. Just letting you know it's out there. I don't stop by there much anymore but it looks active every time I lurk.

It doesn't really matter though. If it's on the web the normalfags will eventually find it and ruin it. It just takes one person to do it. One little link on twitter or reddit.

That's why I say you should lurk places that can't be accessed from the web like mailing lists. Sure there are archives. But normalfags can't post directly from their phone. Most of them probably can't even use a real mail client.

If you're concerned about getting doxed just use fake name. It isn't hard. No one is checking and verifying that shit. Pro-tip: you can get LLC for a few bucks and operate from behind it while remaining 100% anonymous.

>unprovoked
hardly
>we should let him do what he wants
what he wants may suck for ukraine right now but it isn't entirely unreasonable

>I believe in God because it is real. I have faith because universe is simulation
how do you know God isn't being simulated then?

look at this dumb ass fucking praying to jesus when he really talking to fucking mario

>judeo-christian
imagine regurgitating zionist buzzwords

Not him, but I sure wish the world rallied against the US and China in the same way. The US affects us all with its wars and spying, and China affects us all with their criminally cheap labour and manufacturing. We would all be better off without the three of them.

>but what about the US's tech companies?
We'll manage without them now that their companies are global. Blowing up the American Googlers would probably make the company a lot more honest.

>it's a simulation of a simulation of a simulation riding on the back of a turtle in space dooooood
>fucking science bro
It's like talking to a brick wall.

HOLY SHIT YOU EXIST. WAKE UP. IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS. YOU ARE IN A PRISON RIGHT NOW OF YOUR OWN MAKING. IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU COULD REALLY DO YOU'D BE SHOCKED. THERE IS A SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON ALL AROUND YOU. WAKE UP. HELP US GET OUT. WE CAN ONLY DO IT IF WE WORK TOGETHER.

Avatarnigger posters should be forcefully medicated on sight.

>doesn't know what avatarfagging is
>reported post for it anyway because contents got him butthurt

Cool projection, schizo. Did god told you about that one too?

fuck off demiurge i'm not helping you get revenge
my soul is eternal and has seen the passing of a billion universes, you are just another bug on the cosmic windscreen to me.

>muh capital-g god
>muh soul prison

do more drugs idiot

Incorporating under ficticious name LLC costs several hundred dollars in the US.

Reimu personally knows many gods but she cannot stand any of them.

Attached: 112.png (1455x772, 410.36K)

This guy gets it
This guy doesn't
>an actual demon
Grow up

It's pretty obvious to me that
>we are in either hell of purgatory
>something evil controls this place
>this place is a prison
>reincarnation is a trap
>something is feeding off of our negative emotions

What else could it be? Do you think this is really all just random? Really? Am I supposed to believe a big bang happened out of nothing? All these patterns are really just the result of random chance?

DNA is a programming language. The simulation breaks down sometimes. You can effect it. Too many strange things have happened to me for this not to be true.
>drugs
Drugs are a short cut for what you can do naturally with will power and control. Most drugs simply numb you. That's what most of this cope medicine is for. Numbing normalfags so they can cope with the absolute state of things. We do not live healthy lives user. Everything keeps getting worse and it was already pretty bad for as long as I can remember.

There has to more to it than just being here randomly to suffer.

Depends on the state. Some are really cheap. It's a one time fee. $100-$200 would be worth it to be able to run some service, company, or account while remaining user.

normalfags dont care about your shitty obscure chan, and every english chan except this one is dead

Yeah Any Forums is complete shit now even with filters
It's full of nothing but bots and shills who constantly spam the same copy-pasted faggotry over and over while tranny jannies archive within minutes any threads with actual meaningful or important content
Even the so-called "redpilled" users are braindead retards that constantly fall for obvious psyops like
>memeflu shilling (CVG)
>mossad q faggotry
>"buy more silver from me goy you are tooootally hurting my profits and the fed" (SETF)
>Racemixing/inceldom/antiwomen psyops
>supporting whoever the media says is bad not realising kikes play both sides through controlled opposition (russia, china, trump, etc)
it's fucking pathetic

>imagine regurgitating zionist buzzwords
while shitting on a big book of zionist buzzwords? i mean what else do you want me to call the sand people religions? jew trek?

Found the redditor
No
Oh shit that's so cringe

>it's fucking pathetic
I've give anything to have peak 8/pol/ back and all those anons that used to put in effort. For awhile there it really felt like something might finally change. Then all the energy got hi-jacked and put towards Trump. Which while funny has ruined the entire board and the little community that spawned from it.

It FOSS intelligence agency there for a few years. Some days a major event would happen and I'd spend hours helping to dig and archive everything. There were so many experts from their fields posting there and contributing. I don't think we'll ever see that kind of organic community develop ever again. Every time I see one starting the glow niggers shit it up quick.

Attached: political animals.png (3400x3082, 3.37M)

>faglard stopped attaching tranime girls in his posts
Concession 100% accepted. Hope you make it next time, schizo.

cute girl
where can I get a gf like this
is it you op?

The truth is:
>this is our hell
>we built it
>we control it
>we thrive in it

because out there is nothing.
heaven and hell are the same place, a place where time does not pass, thoughts do not occur, things never happen, and feelings are never felt. for some this is peace. god's love. for others it's torment. satan's pit of despair. beyond the veil are things the human mind cannot comprehend, but unless you are a "being" in "reality" you don't even have a neuron to rub together to even think about it, because it is all of you. to even begin to understand the basis of the cosmic energy we call life you must experience it: dip your god fingers into the boiling pot and let the flesh be rent off them. pull your hand back and let it regrow. then go again.

existing and suffering is infinitely better than eternal nothing.

Attached: 1645942833459.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

>he thinks I care about the the eternal nothing
Faggot I just want to unleash my mind/soul's power to effect reality and turn it into anime world. Why would I choose to be stuck here with you faggots when I could live with anime girls?

That's all I'm saying. There is a way out of this crappy timeline.

Attached: 9c84cf0a2386c6811b48491b1495a054870f72735f3d167eebc67d6ab3e203db.gif (355x200, 2.87M)

Attached: D628CACD-41EE-4F59-BC68-DED16C57E2CB.gif (200x200, 243.75K)

you know you can just leave at any time?
lmoa just shut your eyes and dip out nigga

really though just live your life well, die without an ounce of regret, keep your waifu strong in your heart. foci of soul energy change the flow of the universe. continue to pray if you do so, imagine as well you are pinching away the fabric of reality to make your own.

this is why the jewish adventures set is such a scam, it makes you think that god is a being that talks to you and you can talk to, who does stuff because of and for you, when in reality you are the one causing things to happen by concentrating your soul's power on specific concepts. that power is part of god, which is part of you, and everyone else.

tl;dr: meme magic is real but it's not just memes and it isn't magic

Attached: 1638245442254.jpg (1200x1042, 179.6K)

>jew trek?
That's pretty funny, actually. But I despise the phrase "judeo-christian", because it's used predominantly by American politicians and half baked intellectual speakers and their friends. Very occasionally the catholic church and others use it in cucky contexts, but that's the connotation it carries for me. Think about that whatever you like, return to arguing with that mentally ill user to stroke your atheism.

Watkins is a former intelligence officer who looks like a fucking ogre. It's no surprise this would happen. I'm just surprised he decided to start using the Q trip, hijack the Q cult and tank the site instead of something that might make him money.

If nothing else, it's a good example of what not to do with imageboards you've stolen. And holy shit, how many has he hijacked now? He keeps getting away with it, too.

>wrong side
Ooga booga me fight you
you wrong side

Attached: skub.png (750x996, 183.25K)

>stroke your atheism
i just don't believe anything a jew says, ((((jesus)))) is about as trustworthy as a gawker media employee

>I'm just surprised he decided to start using the Q trip, hijack the Q cult and tank the site instead of something that might make him money.
They invited him to Congress right before all that went down (or was it after?). At any rate he got told to shut it down and followed through. No way he'd leave a site that was making him that much money broken for so long. It was designed to kill the communities that formed there.

It wasn't just Any Forums. There were tons of small and private boards where people organized anonymously. Now all that has been driven into places like telegram where it can be closely monitored. Everyone is tied to a sim card and realID.

weird how you people take all your "news" filtered through political activists who won't even provide you primary sources

Wrong
The world is and has always been run by conspiracies and plots. All knowledge and theory which isn't conspiracy is absolute reddit garbage and those things are in itself a conspiracy or the result of conspiracies.
There is no chaos, there is no coincidence, those things are memes.

>They invited him to Congress right before all that went down (or was it after?)
I don't remember either, it was a while ago. I do remember traffic grinding to a halt during this period, with all the hosting troubles.

Speaking of which
>163 posts per hour
It's completely dead at least during EU hours. Not to mention his Russian hosting will cut him off from the rest of the internet soon enough. He's fucked over who knows how many site operators we don't know about apart from Hiroyuki and Hotwheels, it's about time someone did something nasty to his domains for a change.

You can't do anything to him. He owns a large block of IP addresses. He can sit on them for the rest of his life and make lots of money. He can bully people and buy them off easy. When you get deplatformed by big tech there are only so many other people you can go to.

I wish I would have bought a large IPv4 block of addresses back then like he did.
>it was awhile ago
Right before the election, covid, and riots. They made sure to kill it before they unleashed all these psyops.

wrong
you see conspiracies because you only see the results of decisions you were not made part of.

kiwifarms but I don't use the site

>prove me wrong
Prove it right. Let's see the 100% infant retardation rate.

?source¿
need to (((coom))) to mirror version of myself

No one cares

Yes
In a way, I'm not part of it so the decisions are made secretly. And they are done secretly to deceive.

Please confirm if I am shadow banned

reverse image search

Wtf is up with this message, it's empty, I didn't know you could do this on Any Forums.

Is shadow banning real bros? I always assumed it was how dying grifters cope with their own failings.

>Judeo-Christian
Pleb filtered. Go suck thunderf00ts cock, Infidel. You will never achieve gnosis...

no it is not real lol don't worry everyone can see your posts

Yeah it's just a midwit agnostic take.
It just sucks for them, guess they're stuck here for another samsaric reincarnation. Not our fault user.

>And they are done secretly to deceive.
no. they're done to make money. fuck whatever happens to you. nobody cares enough about poor people to spend all this time and effort making their lives more miserable, it's a lot easier to just say you're doing it and let them tear themselves apart worrying about nothing

oh yeah?
the firmament says you're a huge gay

>he thinks richfags care about money
Money is just a tool to enslave retards like (you) and me.

>mirror version
>reverse search
>find source
fuck mb cause im hihg but feels like some destiny taichi deep sheit

>Is Any Forums the last major website that doesn't bubble the user?
/cumg/ users wouldn't agree.

A thread (from Any Forums I think) that I posted in got moved to Any Forums and a mod deleted like 60% of all posts because they triggered him and gave me a permaban for "troll posts". I think it was something to do with trannies, anyway I'm guessing the others also got permabans.

I don't know about other countries but I've noticed that mine completely stopped talking about covid now that the ukraine shit is happening and also relaxed almost all restrictions.

Any Forums IS a bubble. It's just curated by users instead of by an algorithm.

Attached: 1599103708524.png (545x623, 302.37K)

Does it count as bubbling if they completely delete the community?

In mine both propaganda MSM networks are shilling the war hard. Both are for the same side. While one is fear mongering the other runs commercials from Jewish/Christian groups seeking donations and volunteers for the war effort. 2 weeks ago they were totally opposed to each other on the covid/mandate issue.

Normalfags have already forgot about the last two years. That's how eaisly it is to keep them on script.

they're bubbling (you) away from /cumg/, so yes.

What was the 7th floor group?
wikispooks.com/wiki/7th_floor_group
Why was the Rockefeller foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, fauci, the us government and the ccp donating money to the Wuhan Lab?
Why was there Israeli universities working on Covid vaccines before the first outbreak?
How is it the entire world went on a coordinated lock down over a virus like covid when the ebola media panic did little more than cause people to laugh?
How about blackrock and larry fink practically acting like a government entity bailing out companies in 2008? Or the fact that they heavily invest before every single economic crash and somehow end up on top and that they just bought up a ton of private property.
Larry fink was told by our government to bail out companied that he had invested in is Aladdin that fucking good that it can predict what the government will choose to bail out or was an agreement made between the wealthiest man on the world and our government?
I don't believe in coincidence everything operates on causality.

Any Forums doesn't have algorithms deciding which content to show you, but its naive as fuck to say this place (especially a certain board that often gets mistaken for the origami one) doesn't have its users in bubbles created by the community. Some of the posters here are so fucking autistic they unironically can't understand that someone might actually disagree with them without getting paid to do so.

Janitors cant ban anyone. Blame the mods who actually get paid for it.
Any Forums.org/janitorapp

they just let users discuss instead of applying a strict no fun allowed policy

>one of the most popular websites is still running on a cluster of macminis in a New York basement.

reddit participates in the bubble scheme. This is most obvious for their ads but non sponsored posts get shifted as well.

Have you notice the word "contrarian" being used a lot more than usual in the last like three days or so? I mean it's always been used occasionally but I've seen it especially frequently in conjunction with Any Forums whining recently. Is it just one guy or a new shill gay op maybe?

Jannies clean the shit up off the thread and then pass it to mods who decide whether to ban or not.

>should be forcefully licked on sight

Damn, bitch
You live like this?

>You can't just call Any Forums's contrarian stance on Ukraine contrarian! Y-You're a shill!
>Y-You MUST support le based Putin even though he wants to invade your country and turn it into a shithole!
I keep seeing people from fucking Estonia and Sweden support Putin. Thats a contrarian stance if I've ever heard of one.

>85948197
faggot

Are we supposed to suck his cock?

>zionist buzzwords
Christianity is literally a Judaism sect. The very first Christians were all Jews. It's a perfectly legitimate and historically accurate term.

There is nothing more pathetic than Christians who believe that their religion is somehow against Jews and for real huwhite men instead. In fact, Christianity is responsible for planting the seed of obsessive antisemitism in the West.

>t. posts nikochado's asshole on /ck/

Attached: 1646658878329.jpg (1077x1072, 76.9K)

I don't give a shit about Putin or Russia, I'm just commenting on the overuse of a particular word. Often you can spot a shill operation because they all use the same language.

I think you screwed up that last sentence there mate.

sure and their repressive media can be proud of this outcome

>I can't even make lewd threads on /s4s/
oh no no no no

Attached: 1627285056960.jpg (689x562, 51.72K)

>a lot of people are hating people because of their race
>they get called racist a lot becaause thats what they are
>"IS 'RACIST' THE NEW MEME WORD?! MUST BE A SHILL OP!"
If you act like a dictionary definition of a word then you're going to be called that word a lot.

Racist is a term made up by a jewish communist. It is used to create division, the same as "class based society".

this, lmao.

>its a jewish commie scam! Its impossible to actually discriminate based on race! If you disagree with me then you're a dirty dang leftypol tranny globohomo shill!

Except Any Forums DOES do this you fucking newfag. Except instead of an algo that works on logic and can be changed at will, we are stuck with a bunch of faggot trannies who decide what to delete and keep which is arguably worse.

>inflicting sanctions
Yes provoking a war

Attached: 1646028522457.png (1200x637, 757.07K)

the algos get curated by people running the service as well, their systems are just more automated

pv-uploads1.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2019/08/IMG_0114.png

projectveritas.com/news/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

Attached: google-censorship-cspan.jpg (2014x480, 184.85K)

I have that same shirt.

>Friendly reminder that they put glow niggers and shills on janny staff around important current events.
Know your agents.

Attached: FBI vs CIA agents_jpg.jpg (2660x6094, 1.49M)

Wait a minute how can I get a job at the FBI doing what I already do everyday?

>be racist niggers and whites
>leave each other alone
>don't live near each other
>stay out of each other's neighborhoods
>everyone gets along in their own communities
>limited mingling of races at certain events and places. No violence

Vs.

>be racist niggers and whites
>force to live in same community by richfags
>tv constantly tells you to hate each other
>shitty kike produced mainstream content that promotes violence and racism
>any time you get caught jewing the public just kill nigger and blame it on whitey
>constantly false flag racist scandals and pay actors to discuss racist talking points

etc etc. People get along fine without a 3rd party telling them to hate each other and forcing them to live on top of each other. We would have stayed in our own areas if not for the jews. Jews are the ones that imported all the niggers for slavery back during the 1800s. Free Christian white men were not doing that shit. Their religion and culture of honor forbid it. Just like usury.,

The mechanical application of what you said scares me to my very bones

Stop stating the obvious to an obvious shill dude it's a waste of time.

>Any Forums
>Oh that is unrelated discussion, thread purged.

Know who rules you ! The more they censor the more obvious it becomes that this place has an agenda. Also it is free advertising for other alt-chans.

Attached: Tha Magic Rule 1.png (1920x4080, 2.1M)

Apply for a job with the FBI.

>thinks putin bad is a npc dialog
>unironically supports genocidal maniac that just started war in Europe that he can't win
nice seeing that contrarians here consistently pick both loosing and morally corrupt side

You're not doing a good enough job, otherwise they would already have contacted you. Do your best user!

It's worth reminding everyone from time to time. There is so much shit here now that I rarely see real discussion. Hopefully I encouraged some newfag to go research Golden Triangle and real owners of slavery boats. For anyone lurking: Slaves were mostly imported via NYC. They came in on ships to port there then they were shipped south with the rest of the livestock. It's true some richfag white plantations owned slaves. There were always shabbos goyim and sell outs. But the vast majority, meaning 99% of white christian people in the south back then did not own slave. The vast majority were share croppers and as poor if not poorer than the average slave. Slaves were generally treated pretty good. They were the most expensive livestock and represented a huge investment. They cost the price of four horses. No one would best such people for fun. Niggers were basically the Mexicans of today. They lived on master's farm and got to eat better than the "free" share croppers living around them. Race relations back then were pretty chill. There were large communities of free blacks in the south long before the Civil War. You could buy your way out or be given freedom at the whims of your current owner. Lots of people earned it for their bloodline through a life time of farm work.

Race relations in the south now are pretty chill outside of the cities. The hip-hop violent culture is the main reason why modern young black men are so violent. I'm not telling you to relax. I'm just saying the average nigger from small town southern town is probably okay if he doesn't look like he's dressed for a rap video. If they got work clothes on they're typically good people. The ones that live around me hate BLM as much as I do. I guess they're all Uncle Toms.

Seriously, look into the jewish history of slavery. It's horrible. Average white people didn't cause this problem and they aren't the ones keeping it going.

>contrarians
there is that word again.

>Because he's an actual demon bombing civilians in a sovereign country he has no right over
cringed hard reading this, neck thineself troonster

>Everyone who disagrees with me was paid to do so
Denialism at its finest.

I wasn't saying racism was good or bad, I was saying that maybe if a board has a lot of racism then people will get called racist a lot. Same with contrarian opinions.

>contrarian
hmmm

this is my latest one

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1291x691, 257.49K)

>filters /cumg/
wow that was so hard now you dont have to look at porn. fucking nigger

Attached: 1575573828903.png (395x504, 168.41K)

>pick both loosing and morally corrupt side
People love an underdog !

>Muh morals !
LOL !

Attached: 1646065537635.jpg (595x1080, 133.7K)

>loosing
American moralfags are retarded as always

Racist is a meaningless term that can't even be nailed down by the people who claim to be fighting against it, even uncle Jared agrees:
amren.com/videos/2022/02/adl-admits-it-doesnt-know-what-its-been-fighting/
Stop acting like a braindead shill and maybe people will stop calling you a shill, shill.

Based Dixie user.

b-but user how are you posting here if you're perma'd? magic?

Attached: Itisamystery.gif (65x22, 225)

>he doesn't get all of his information on current affairs from the voices in the walls
yikes sweaty

The palpable smug of this user

Attached: 1237178347758.png (425x320, 77.82K)

Subreddits are literally bubbles.

Contrarian here.
No, supporting Putin/Russia is too tame. Those are just people with different viewpoints.
We prefer to advocate for immediate Nuclear War.

Attached: 1646666375794.jpg (380x320, 66.52K)

At least you know you are in one, instead of being lied to (not like you need much help to figure shit out)

You can't believe in science and not understand the mechanics of evolution moron sama

>he posted it again
These 'contrarians' really have you seething, huh?

>evolution and God can't exist at the same time
You brainwashed baka. Another victim of "higher education". I really hate to see it. You're the same kind of zealot you accuse dumb ass Christians in the bible belt of being.

You need to open your mind to new ideas and ways of thinking. I'm not talking about cult shit. I'm talking about questioning everything and really seeking truth on your own. Right now you just believe everything you read in a book. You've never taken the time to verify it yourself or attempt to disprove it. You've accepted the dogma.

What do you want to be known for. Going along with the dogma or making the break through that changes everything? If you're constantly smug you'll never take a moment to really think about things. You should entertain things that sound ridiculous from time to time. They are fun and useful thought experiments. You discover new and interesting truths if you're open to new ideas.

You went to a school that teaches you WHAT to think. I got an education that taught me HOW to think. There are no hard truths are facts. Everything is in a state of change. I am willing to consider new ideas. I am even willing to consider ideas I previous discarded as useless. I question everything in life. What about you?

Attached: [Bakas Externally] Cirno despair touhou 2hu sadness madness.png (900x900, 547.49K)

cringe

>You went to a school that teaches you WHAT to think. I got an education that taught me HOW to think.
Where did you go to school?

Wrong. Nobody gave a shit about Jews in the West before Christianity became the dominant religion.

>getting banned from [s4s] for something that isn't spamming or cp

SWAGLOOOOORD

>contrarians
go back to leftypol.org shill.

its leftypol.org terminology. they scream it everywhere on their site on all their Any Forums raging threads.

>An active shooter made an attempt on the president and vice president's life just a few hours ago. There might be one slow thread about it.
Because that didn’t happen.

also most of them come on around the times of 11pm PST and get off around 9am PST. you'll have some stragglers till around 11am-12pm PST.

What the last big change Any Forums has had in recent years other than new boards being added? The biggest one I can remember is when the boards were listed down the left hand side in a separate column but that was commonplace for all imageboards at the time.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

>Kara: "You can sit down wherever I guess..."
>Me: "Should I sit under or on top of you?"

>What the last big change Any Forums has had in recent years other than new boards being added?
Moot forcing Any Forums to leave with the great cucking right before he fucked off to carry some whore's luggage. Last act of moot was to fuck over both Any Forums and Any Forums on his way out.

>What the last big change Any Forums has had in recent years other than new boards being added?
Captcha. Catalog View. On-site archive. A bunch of small QoL shit.

Are you basing that on the fact that he posted a twitter screenshot? Would you rather he posted a full 50 page scan of a real life newspaper?

Webm uploads
Any Forums pass
Splitting into Any Forums and 4channel

>Any Forums
>major
this shall be my last post in this thread

Attached: 1640610977629.jpg (1200x1058, 211.36K)

Are you talking about Any Forumsharbor? That didn't happen quite like that and you could argue moot was forced out because he was a seething Jew who tried to be smart. While he won the battle he lost the war, in typical Jew fashion, through his own doing and it cost him dearly.

Yes. That's what you used to have to do in order to prove you were arguing in good faith and not just saying shit to say shit.

I'm against Putin because he's a glowie.

where is the /cumg/ refugee website

I miss that general. Is there a pastebin of the OP template?

Attached: me_typing.gif (650x366, 3.72M)

the autistic robot cop had a better storyline but kara is pretty hot

Holy fuck jannies are retarded

>some dipshit with a patreon begging for gibs
okay I'm lazy, where's the dump faggots

bad perspective

it's likely on their website coom.tech

>a bunch of contrarians and redditors trolling them daily
Yes, and the other sites are even worse, where corporations and governments can like/upvote their way to the top. Many such cases.

Attached: 1622036218567.jpg (1920x1040, 111.62K)

>he doesn't know

skub > 9
skub >= 10

>I know he's picking on me on purpose
I know the staff team says that jannies cannot see user ip's but I swear to god the janny has singled me out before too

Attached: 1631823565505.jpg (1449x752, 149.63K)

>>that pic

imagine the smell

Other imageboards exist too

When did we bomb Pakistan?

Every time there's a major event, people always go with a pre-made narrative or swallow the "conspiracy" pills, not knowing that that's controlled opposition. Instead of asking "which side of the war should I support", ask... "is there even a war"? Is the event in question even happening? Just because there are a few photo-op moments and scary headlines and staged clips (not from multiple sources/angles), doesn't mean it's real. The sooner you realize one event is a hoax, the sooner you realize nearly all of them are. And the world isn't as terrifying and precipitous as they tell you. Tyranny isn't coming, it's already here and everyone is blind to it and focusing on the wrong issues.
I wouldn't be surprised if Any Forums bubbles us. It's perfectly feasible for the glownigger data centers that host Any Forums to create instances of the same board, corralling certain users into specific instances so not every thread is visible. Probably only happens on the big boards. Just a theory, though.

Attached: 1613528757477.gif (498x372, 2.56M)

sauce?

>fedora butthurt
Love it

Attached: 9873.jpg (700x560, 43.61K)

Be a fat woman or a shitskin

Attached: EZt0L1nXgAYpVwR.jpg (2048x1536, 587.75K)

>It's perfectly feasible for the glownigger data centers that host Any Forums to create instances of the same board, corralling certain users into specific instances so not every thread is visible. Probably only happens on the big boards.
Very costly, but probably feasible. You'd probably only do this to fool a president of a country if at all. Interesting to think of the technical challenges though

try saying $0y here.
This is a false pretense.
Fchannel is the only way now

The biggest mindfuck wasn't the book itself, it was Jewgle censoring the book AFTER I finished it.

this

absolutely based

please no, shes too cute for that

any country outside of south america and india is non-existent

the fact that PEE and third eye were created is proof that it was worth more than any twitter screencap thread or another microshaft vs loonix vs applejeet thread

Search for a list of image boards.

forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/ - It's just a prediction, and discussion starter. Don't worry.

They always do the opposite of whatever is normal. They don't care when it actually takes balls to escape the simulation, but will blindly shit out memes about whatever the opposite of reality is. Like
>world is flat
>putin good
>virus not real
etc. instead of burning down government buildings or talking about something important like the love of our Lord Jesus Christ, the cult of pedophiles running the country, the megacorporations bribing elected officials in plain sight, consistently declining gun rights, or the orchestrated attack on the WTC by the Bush administration. The reward for this inaction is that they will drag us all down and we will own nothing and be "happy"

Also saged for thread derailing offtopic.

or every other traditional forum ever

>$0y
filtering buzzwords is a good thing, faggot.

>Any Forums
>doesn't bubble the user
hahahahahahHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!AAHAHHHAH@HHA!!H!H!!
oh were you srs AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHALMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Why do people say this? I come to Any Forums everyday and spend the majority of my time here fighting with people. If this website is bubble echo chamber why are there always so many faggots who disagree with me?

IF you go to Reddit, there will be people that disagree with you as well. Agreement on specific shit does not make a bubble, it's the agreement on the major stuff (free speech, hating niggers etc) that make Any Forums a bubble.

This website has been irredeemable shit since 2015 onwards. The influx of new users from sites like facebook/reddit/twitter killed the place.
Now all there is left to do is go on Any Forums and make threads about how Any Forums users are self hating trannies in denial and get 150+ replies raging at you.
Truth be told I'm tired of it. There were always retards on Any Forums but I don't think there was a point where Any Forums was 85% retards.
I would rather have pony spam than all the zoomers on Any Forums who talk about how much they hate technology even though they spend all their time on it and have based their entire identities around it. Bonus point if they're tradcath but have never set foot in a catholic church.
The only reason I still use this website is because of 10+ years of typing 4 in the address bar when I'm bored.

But see I don't know that that's the case. You regularly find people who will fight you on those issues. Sure sometimes they're npc shills who can't actually have a discussion, but sometimes they actually have ideas to share (maybe dumb ideas, but ideas nonetheless).

>This website has been irredeemable shit since 2015 onwards
>The only reason I still use this website is because of 10+ years
So that would mean you came to Any Forums around 2011 or 2012. A common pattern with users here seems to be that they get attached to how the site is in the first few years of being here, then they decide it sucks because of some new wave of newfags or whatever about 3 or 4 years later. It sounds like you fit that pattern pretty well. If you've been here since they beginning and think that 2015 was the point at which the site became shit then maybe you've got something insightful to say, but it doesn't sound like that's the case. Personally I've been here since 2004, and I've seen many waves of users leave because "the site has gone to shit," only to see that period of time become considered a golden age by the next wave of newfags. There's ups and downs but overall there's always been a lot of retards here, but that's kind of part of what makes it fun in a way. Since gg and 2016 and all that took off the internet is increasingly more serious business and less fun, but that's not really limited to Any Forums it's just the overall climate of the internet. This place is still the best we've got as far as I'm concerned.

I've been here since 2008 and I can tell you it has always been 80% retards.

if Any Forums dies the internet is dead to me. I refuse to go to reddit or anything else big tech.

well? Keep then coming.

I've used Any Forums since 2007-2008 thereabouts. It's not just a question of cycles of newfags. Any Forums used to be a place where you had fun. You didn't have faggots pretending to be internet warriors like we do now. And Any Forums doesn't have fun, it just seethes all day. No more OC is produced, no more fun content. Just whining and bitching.
At this stage I think the old internet is just dead. What we see on Any Forums is just newfags from reddit and facebook bringing over their unfunny humor and gripes. In the old days you didn't have this because people would come here because someone mentioned Any Forums on a forum so the poster population was far more varied as opposed to latino zoomer who thinks being able to say nigger on the internet is incredible #4920164.

>At this stage I think the old internet is just dead
that happened a while ago. imo the beginning of the end was that old spice commercial, "the tickets are now diamonds" one, where memes/internet culture started to blend with marketing. now it's everywhere except maybe medication and lawyer ads.

overall QOL is better, but at what cost?

We had raids and invasions back in those days too though. Chanology (which was another watershed event a lot of people said "ruined Any Forums") started in around 2008, and some people took that pretty seriously. On the other hand, some really great OC has come out of post 2016 Any Forums. I agree things are more "serious" now but again I think that's a reflection of the sad state of the West less than a problem with newfags.

>Any Forums used to be a place where you had fun.
Also, I still have a lot of fun on Any Forums.

>You didn't have faggots pretending to be internet warriors like we do now.

Attached: quod erat demostrandum.png (597x242, 247.05K)

Any Forums has it's own algorithm, it's just a simple one. New posts are bumped to the top, old posts are permadeleted, and this algorithm creates a certain kind of bubble.

I have no idea why the fuck people think that coming to the same website over and over because they don't like what they see elsewhere means they're free of being in a bubble it's utter retardation.

/k/ is 10x better than Any Forums for Ukraine stuff. Any Forums was never the same after the massive Qtard invasion of 2017.

>the old internet is just dead
This was humor on the old internet. Does this make you laugh now? Humor changes.

Attached: Domokun.jpg (536x419, 34.77K)

mouse mouse

I say we're free of being in a bubble because we have conversations like the one we're having right now. I don't know of any non-user site where you can talk to people and get responses back that seem like they're coming from real existing other conscious minds. On Any Forums it happens at least 1 in every 15 responses or so.

she cute

Attached: 1620274492135.jpg (540x540, 202.75K)

Now I'm mad.

more like we weren't a part of a giant marketing demographic for corporations, and a much larger population spreading their retardation. ie, reddit, social media, current gaming industry. i'm definitely wearing rose tinted goggles and the old humor is cringe, but the humor wasn't an argument in my post.

anyways good night user

Yeah, the internet as a whole was definitely less dystopian back then, can't argue with that. Good night.

the fragmentation on Any Forums is obvious and is based on the userbase and boards

the aggressive bubbles would push up posts that have older bumps just because you are more likely to engage
they create bubbles within bubbles

The legends are true

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 8.96K)

Lmao imagine that the entirety of Any Forums code and data is being backed up to a $30 USB drive